+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
Results 1,301 to 1,302 of 1302

Thread: What are you reading? (Literature)

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Default Re: What are you reading? (Literature)

So I just watched the movie Lion(with Dev Patel) like three weeks ago and I kept watching it several times now cause I liked it so much, but then I realized I wanted to know more details about this guy.

So I got myself the book of Saroo Brierley's A long way home, this one time I was very carefull to buy the original, English first edition, cause there seems to be another one out there, and I thought that might be an edition based ln the movie, which happened to me months ago when I bought a book of Stephen King's Carrie but was a newer edition, and I really wanted to get King's first successfull book in my hands to check what his writting was back then.

However, A Long Way Home is actually giving me all those details that otherwise the movie avoided or didn't have time to develop, and I'm kinda sad that I'm almost done with it, is only lasting me 5 days if I keep reading it like crazy, but I might give it a re-read once I'm done with it.

Swole Chihuahua Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Default Re: What are you reading? (Literature)

The Unauthorized Story of Walt Disney's Haunted Mansion: Expanded Second Edition by Jeff Baham

If you're a huge fan of the Disney ride, it's an incredibly interesting read. The amount of insider knowledge, in-depth history from conception to construction to completion, and analysis of the ride, scene by scene, with insight into how the effects work....it was all so fascinating to read.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla
    By the end of this fight with Diamante, she'll rediscover her resolve when she's faced with a protect them or they die situation.
    Rebecca will get her triumphant moment, don't you worry.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information