+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 577 "The Incident Continues to Escalate"

Default Re: Chapter 577 "The Incident Continues to Escalate"

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightMan View Post
    That's actually a really good thought - but then, seeing as Blackbeard has the power of darkness, couldn't he just use his own ability to shroud themselves? I think the blanket was just Blackbeard being a showman, adding a theatrical touch
    Yes, added to the fact that Oda didn't want to explain how DF work for now. If we saw the fruit extracted from WB's ass, there would be no mystery anymore

By the way, WB's fruit is great but it doesn't improve BB's defense (WB had any ? He took all the hits too). BB is really all about attack/agressivity ! Looks like he likes to take those hits !?

Hmm I don't get whats meant by the point that Blackbeard has an abnormal body. Is it because of his height? Anyone? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    Hmm I don't get whats meant by the point that Blackbeard has an abnormal body. Is it because of his height? Anyone? ^^
    He is only "average" sized among his crew.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/225/17/
    someone posted this cpl of pages ago. Oda has already given us a hint about BB's "abnormality" even since Jaya

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    someone posted this cpl of pages ago. Oda has already given us a hint about BB's "abnormality" even since Jaya
    If you read the pages after and before you can see that they possibly refer to the crew, but you could be right. Only Oda knows.^^

Kaikyou

Great chapter but it opened a lot of confusing and misteries. Hoping for an explanation next chapter

holy shhhh.... you are right... luffy and zorro sensed that... awesome anyone guessing why it coud be "them"??

Did anyone else notice that blackbeard only uses darkness powers with his left hand only?Same with ace fight too

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Chapter 577 "The Incident Continues to Escalate"

LOL.

You claim the two most dupey characters in One Piece figure out, from the start, that Blackbeard is more than just one person when nobody else would?!

I think you smoke some good shit! I take it it is their "instinct" that enables them to sense odd beings!? ;)

Of course it would be great if that was Oda's hint, but it really just should refer to his crew.

Good laugh anyway!
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

I wanted Akainu to hit BB from behind when he was saying he is the strongest. Magma burns Darkness you NOOOOOOOOOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    I wanted Akainu to hit BB from behind when he was saying he is the strongest. Magma burns Darkness you NOOOOOOOOOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha that would be epic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaku1980 View Post
    holy shhhh.... you are right... luffy and zorro sensed that... awesome anyone guessing why it coud be "them"??
    look at the discussion a few pages before. The "he" and "they" is emphasized in the japanese, it could be a hint. But we all could just overinterpretating it.
    Its like writing the "He" and "they" in italic(thx to waytoo for pointing it out and explain it).

It can say "they" as for teach being more then one, but also refering to his crew.

So i wouldnt scream "proof" before we have all the facts together. It also could just mean to highlight that teach had a crew they met outside, and zorro and Ruffy knew they belonged to BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara Kaizoku View Post
    LOL.

You claim the two most dupey characters in One Piece figure out, from the start, that Blackbeard is more than just one person when nobody else would?!

I think you smoke some good shit! I take it it is their "instinct" that enables them to sense odd beings!? ;)

Of course it would be great if that was Oda's hint, but it really just should refer to his crew.

Good laugh anyway!
    helloooo there is none of his crew anywhere near, and from luffy we know that sometimes he just "knows" the truth. We know he has really really good instinkts. So yes it was a really good hint.

Croc's face is so well draw but Catarina's...

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
    Did anyone else notice that blackbeard only uses darkness powers with his left hand only?Same with ace fight too
    Yeah, i just briefly checked it. Interesting.

Which is much stranger when you know that BB is right-handed.

DunDunDuuunnn

helloooo there is none of his crew anywhere near, and from luffy we know that sometimes he just "knows" the truth. We know he has really really good instinkts. So yes it was a really good hint.
    So you mean their instinct shows them that BB is some sort of "double-" or "more-then-one-"person and not that he may have a crew behind him? Come on...

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

So when they're not around Blackbeard or in plain sight, they are no longer part of the Blackbeard pirates and can't be refered as "they" anymore... you make no sense and shouldn't emphasize your lack of knowledge.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

Oda has a lot to explain now... but he will write epic stuff like always

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information