+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 577 "The Incident Continues to Escalate"

A Futue Bounty of 310mil Neomaster121's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 577 "The Incident Continues to Escalate"

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYonkouMt.Bandit Zik View Post
    I haven't heard that version of the multiple body theory yet. Sounds good.
    Thing is wouldn't that person in his black hole be able to use the ability on BB?
    thats the thing
    when he touches you
    you loose the ability and if your stuck in absolute darkness you probably have no sense of self or anything

at least thats how i'd imagine it in the theory
    http://neomaster121.mybrute.com
    Click above suprisingly addictive
    http://mybrute.com/team/107019
    join the team if your strong enough

So Thatch could be in BB.

Thanks for this epic chapter oda!

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    No, Thatch is dead.

Maybe the sentence "Whitebeard will always live inside of us" gets a whole new meaning in regards of Blackbeard.

Maybe he can absorb other people in him, first without the DF. Then he uses their body to consume another DF. Maybe BB figured this out and so he made this idea for his flag (multiple skulls). The whole idea that this Darkness Fruit alone consumes another(s) fruits in it for usage seems stupid for me.

Blackbeard doesn't need to consume a body... or Whitebeard's wouldn't still be there. He does some other shit. We do know that he can do it to a body alone (with no spirit, so life doesn't matter).

The full chapter was so much better than the spoiler. I feel better about it now since it seems like BB's power is not unlimited. I can't imagine BB having more than 3 powers.

Ace's moment entrusting Luffy to Jinbei was also very touching. So are we talking about "Jinbei for Nakama" now?

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    Haha. Epic Thatch theory once again. Nice dude.

Default Stealing Devil Fruit Power from the Dead

Hey y'all, long time to see

I know there's a shitty "general Blackbeard thread" but I have always preferred smaller centralized discussions about interesting topics, so here goes.

Do you suppose that Blackbeard managed to steal the Devil Fruit of Whitebeard because -- while in that "black blanket" thing -- Whitebeard's Devil Fruit "spirit" couldn't escape, and got sucked into Blackbeard?

I know it says that he can have 2 at once because of his "unique body" but that doesn't explain how he obtained it in the first place. I think it's a solid theory, what about you?

VOTE FOR THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

So after about 300+ chapters of HATING Black Beard being the End Boss, I'm starting to gradually accept it, although painfully mind you.

I still know how Luffy is going to beat him, so it's w/e : P

Default Re: Stealing Devil Fruit Power from the Dead

Well since the yami yami fruit nullifies everything, maybe he can do it to part of his bodies thus being able to use two devil fruits, this is a retarded as hell theory but it might be something like this.

Yeah his soul lives on caged in the endless blackhole void, separated from time and space. But he still lives and the body standing behind BB is just a puppet they quickly made under the curtain to bluff the rest of the world.

....That makes less sense then the twin theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain_Kabul View Post
    Yeah his soul lives on caged in the endless blackhole void, separated from time and space. But he still lives and the body standing behind BB is just a puppet they quickly made under the curtain to bluff the rest of the world.

....That makes less sense then the twin theory.
    LOL, theories like this are making him sound more and more like Gluttony from FMA

wow..

Imagine BB grab one of the admiral with his left hand ( yami2 no mi ) and smash their head with gura2 no mi....BB is the strongest fruit user

He can deflect and destroy anything with gura2 no mi and nullify any devil fuit power with yami2 no mi...yes, this is BB era

U can't froze him, u can't burn him ( magma can't touch earthquake ) and u can't shoot a laser on him ( light is powerless in the face of black hole )

Damn..he is 80% pirate king, the other 20% is finding one piece

I go for a simpler theory; that he has double the normal amount of internal organs, or an absorbed twin.

Both biological.

Also, his flag is of three skulls, so it could have been epic foreshadowing and is telling us something about him, and I hope it's not the fact that he's going to get a third fruit!

The thing that peaks my interest about this is that fact that he's a D., plus he's got the hax hax fruit.

I believe those factors together could be the reason why he was able to obtain 2 DFs. Because as we all know having more then one, you would supposedly die.
    But maybe that's just a myth? Who knows. : P

Or maybe he has some one in his crew that can read the ponyglyphs and had found one with that information??? that would seem like a more interesting Development to me.

But the more I talk about this the more it's turning into a general black beard thread. js.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttoni View Post
    Maybe he can absorb other people in him, first without the DF. Then he uses their body to consume another DF. Maybe BB figured this out and so he made this idea for his flag (multiple skulls). The whole idea that this Darkness Fruit alone consumes another(s) fruits in it for usage seems stupid for me.
    Epic foreshadowing?

My theory is, that BlackBeard suffers from split personality. Probably, his physical changes when there is a new person inside him. So the 3 skulls are, three different person. Each of them fight in a different way. Not sure if anyone ever noticed, his teeth are different every time he appears.
    With this chapter,seems possible that Jinbei will join the Straw Hats,in order to protect Luffy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information