+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,381 to 1,391 of 1391

Thread: Dragon Quest thread : DQXI on PS4, 3DS & Switch

Default Re: Dragon Quest thread : DQXI on PS4, 3DS & Switch

Bump

So Square announced that they’re dropping another remake of DQ3 and eventually DQ12 which is supposedly going to make some tweaks to the formula and getting a worldwide release.

There’s also a new expansion for DQX which isn’t coming stateside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Cool. Although I had mixed feelings about DQXI, I'm up for a new DQ game.

I just wish they'd make IV through VIII more available so I could play those (I'm aware emulators exist, I'm just not very keen on them).

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Cool. Although I had mixed feelings about DQXI
    Who didn’t?

I just wish they'd make IV through VIII more available so I could play those (I'm aware emulators exist, I'm just not very keen on them).
    I could see them rereleasing V somewhere down the line with the HD 2D redundant as it would be. But VII and VIII I don’t see happening anytime soon. Being that both were already ported to 3DS not all that long
    ago. VII in particular got an iOS/Android port that was never release stateside.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Those all had 3DS reports which are pretty gettable. Though obviously handheld isn't exactly the ideal way to play.

Its an extra shame because the port for 8 is much improved over the original in a lot of ways.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Those all had 3DS reports which are pretty gettable.
    I believe IV, V, and VI were released on the DS. And looking at Amazon now, prices are upwards of $200

Those all had 3DS reports which are pretty gettable.
    Can skip 7

Its an extra shame because the port for 8 is much improved over the original in a lot of ways.
    Synthesized soundtrack and no dual audio notwithstanding.

I believe IV, V, and VI were released on the DS. And looking at Amazon now, prices are upwards of $200
    Oh. Well then.

Guess I'm rich!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

What we really need is a Dragon Quest IX remake with full online functionality and expanded co-op.

That's been hinted at in the past, but it'll probably come after Dragon Quest XII at this rate.

What we actually really need is 10 with no online, that then comes over here.

Really really sucks that one of the numbered titles is just never going to show up. Ever.

I was really excited for a moment when they announced that... and then dissapointed when they said "no english release". Maybe don't memntion that in a worldwide press conference then?

Much like Final Fantasy they should have left off the number entirely and just made it a spinoff with "online" in the title.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/10/dragon-quest-composer-koichi-sugiyama-has-passed-away

S
    ugiyama’s dead. Oh well. Ninety years old and that, dreadful opinions on various things. Curious to see what the effect on DQXII will be

As long as we don’t get an all midi soundtrack. Everything should be Gucci.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information