+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Default BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/09...tra-character/

New added character is Mu12; Noel's designation due to the ending of CS I think.

Japan's getting it this summer, so US is likely to get it by X-Mas at least.

Note that the current character rankings for CS goes something like this-
    Top: Litchi and Bang
    High~Mid: Everyone else
    Bottom: Rachel

Get ready for some REAL SOVIET DAMAGE, TOVARICHS!
    Last edited by Tizoc; February 9th, 2010 at 05:09 AM.

Default Re: Raping lolis never felt so good- BlazBlue: CS coming to consoles!

Quote Originally Posted by Tizoc View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/09...tra-character/

New added character is Mu12; Noel's designation due to the ending of CS I think.!
    Mu12? Didn't Hazama call her Kusanagi?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

That outfit is so skimpy around the vag area that it's actually really stupid. Especially when Nu and Lambda weren't. Anyway, don't give a damn. She's not Hazama/Terumi, and she will not match the awesomeness of Hazama/Terumi (seriously, every line he speaks is pure gold), so she doesn't mean a damn.

If anything, she's probably only been added so Noel can be "snapped out of it" in Story Mode, thus allowing her to reappear in BlazBlue 3's roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Huh, the title of this thread made me to believe something different....

Looks like a cool game.

You understand it when you feel the visceral satisfaction of beating the ever-loving hell out of Rachel.

Yeah, I read the post and realized what the "raping" applied too. But hey, beating the tar out of someone in a video game is a great feeling.

The title reminds me of the times I played Rival Schools. There was this big huge character that has a special that involves flinging and smashing the opponent on the floor repeatedly(holding the feet). That looked so damned amusing and brutal with school girls...

From that day on, every time I see a school girl.. I think of him.

I demand Video/Gifs, Hiroy. Alas, I never played Rival Schools.

It's pretty tough to find specific vids on Rival Schools... Especially with Gan(just remembered his name).

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    I demand Video/Gifs, Hiroy. Alas, I never played Rival Schools.
    [youtube]ChgurByAjQI[/youtube]

Here you go.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Trailer for the console release =3
    [youtube]hTD1_D8yfEE[/youtube]

Man there needs to be a longer version of the intro music @3@

And Europe still doesn't even have the first game :(

Looks like we'll be getting this in 2 years. If we're lucky.

Actually I think Europe are gonna get BB: CS this year.
    That or BB: CT along with a PC port :P

i haven't been keeping up on this, but is BB: CS a standalone release or can you actually download all the extra features and changes to the original?

I somehow doubt the latter though

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Ah, Rival Schools.

I wish they'll make a new game... and also Vampire Savior.
    Last edited by KingofSarus; March 13th, 2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Why am I talking about Capcom fighting games here? Anyways, I knew they'll make a sequel. Can't wait for SSJ Bang.

Excuse my wonky wapanese but

Shishigami ninpo wa mutekei da!
    [youtube]Xz8Aj4a0D2w[/youtube]

Bang's lookin'... a little ridiculous now... Did I see what could be infinites?!

Well I've read e doesn't have as much BS as the top 3 from CT, so even if he had one, Barrier Burst to save yourself.

HYPE GET!

Nice to see they seems to be adding a SF4-esque combo tutorial. No need for an extra DVD of videos just to learn them this time.

I'm guessing "Beginner mode" is the new feature that was expected to polarize some fans.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information