+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Default Re: Raping lolis never felt so good- BlazBlue: CS coming to consoles!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    Don't bother, wait for CS. It's coming pretty soon, you'll be spending 15 bucks on a game you'll be playing for just a couple months.
    Duly noted.

Thanks Cap'n.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

This is pretty awesome:

[youtube]sQUjH7Mtvn8[/youtube]

Huh. It looks like some guys made a soundtrack to a fictional 3rd BlazBlue game... That's pretty stupid. Man, these kids and their fanfictio--HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD!!!

[YOUTUBE]L6vVUqmGI_U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MV8XaDFqMLQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LhmbbaIO4_4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JDfhU7hMCfM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BNeMJzomkaU[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

I think CT will still be played though. ...and CT and CS are pretty different so one could play CT to see how the series started off and how different characters were.

Well it does go with the cuteness of the game :P

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

"Blayzbloo: Super Melee Brawlers Battle Royale"

Seriously? Who really named that for you Arc System Works?

Iwata? Sakurai?!

Hilarious. Obviously intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

First DLC character revealed:

That's it: I propose we start donating to save up money to buy hookers for Arc System Works. Between this, and the new stripperific boss character, these people need to get laid to nearly GAINAX proportions. While it was obvious she'd be added at some point (this rounds out Noel's old circle of friends), her outfit is absolutely stupid.

It's a trap for obvious reasons dude. Don't get a dirty mind over it.

Japan doesn't have furry traps. They have catgirls and other animal-ear-and-tailed girls they fap to.

Cultural differences and all that.

What's a squirrel without nuts then? Dammit Japan. Always breaking all the rules.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

FAP FAP FAP FAP Fanservice ftw!

On a serious note, couldn't have agreed more with Shmeckie. Oh, and in before boobs and fap comments on youtube once a teaser is released. Oh dear.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Shes sporting tonfas, that makes her cool. You hardly ever see those weapons in fighting games.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    Shes sporting tonfas, that makes her cool. You hardly ever see those weapons in fighting games.
    And an appropriate comment from a man with said weapon in his handle, nonetheless, lol.

But yeah, the only other game I can think of at the moment that has a character use tonfas are Talim and Maki of the Soul Calibur and Final Fight series, respectively.

"Livin' the Asian life, one stereotype at a time."

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

As a person who strongly dislike furry or human/animal chicks, I think I'll like this "Squirrel Girl".

I like squirrels and the color orange just matches for her.
    I think she'll be interesting.

Oh, and calm down Shmeckie, it's just an underboob.

Great to see Makoto in the game with Tonfas
    I found this picture that shows 2 other DLC characters

Kamen Rider OOOs

this has to be one of the all-time Hall of Fame Screaming "I am a Piece of Shit" thread titles

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Quote Originally Posted by HEATXZ View Post
    Great to see Makoto in the game with Tonfas
    I found this picture that shows 2 other DLC characters
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4...7314793272.jpg
    The silhouettes kinda resemble Jubei (left) and Valkenhayn (center). The left one obviously wears a hood, so it's more likely Jubei (although the sword is a bit off, or is that even a sword?). I'm really hoping the center one is Valkenhayn. I'm very eager to see what his playstyle looks like if he does become playable.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Jubei's doubtful. Among other things, his size would be an issue. It'd make him Yoda or Choi levels of annoying.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information