+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

Default Re: The new Super Street Fighter IV Thread; now with 150% more spinning!

Azrael from SRK Cliffed noted the blog here are some better info :

-- SSFIV’s story takes place around the same time as SFIV…but the story itself separate.

-- Someone asks about R.Mika, and she doesn’t really address the question.

-- Titles and unlocked colors won’t carry over from SFIV.

-- There will be “something” at the National Tournament.

-- Confirms 2 alt costumes for the new SSFIV characters and 3 total for the returning SFIV cast.

-- More hinting at Ibuki.

-- Apologies, but the anime will not be available for the PS3 version. The anime is only available on the first-run production of the game. The anime is not a separate disc, but when you buy the game you get a code that will let you download it from the Marketplace. She also says that its possible for people outside of Japan to have access to the anime.

-- There will be a special update next week on the 18th (one day early), she hints very heavily that there will be a new character reveal.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Default Re: The new Super Street Fighter IV Thread; now with 150% more spinning!

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiya View Post
    Azrael from SRK Cliffed noted the blog here are some better info :

-- SSFIV’s story takes place around the same time as SFIV…but the story itself separate.

-- Someone asks about R.Mika, and she doesn’t really address the question.

-- Titles and unlocked colors won’t carry over from SFIV.

-- There will be “something” at the National Tournament.

-- Confirms 2 alt costumes for the new SSFIV characters and 3 total for the returning SFIV cast.

-- More hinting at Ibuki.

-- Apologies, but the anime will not be available for the PS3 version. The anime is only available on the first-run production of the game. The anime is not a separate disc, but when you buy the game you get a code that will let you download it from the Marketplace. She also says that its possible for people outside of Japan to have access to the anime.

-- There will be a special update next week on the 18th (one day early), she hints very heavily that there will be a new character reveal.
    The anime with Juri looks cool.

However, I am still waiting for an anime of "Ryu final" manga which depicts Ryu's final quest that concludes with a battle with Akuma. It is that good.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    The anime with Juri looks cool.

However, I am still waiting for an anime of "Ryu final" manga which depicts Ryu's final quest that concludes with a battle with Akuma. It is that good.

Not till Street Fighter 5 makes it the last time Ryu be the main character. That will make the manga seem odd to end at 3S since they would continued on after that.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Not till Street Fighter 5 makes it the last time Ryu be the main character. That will make the manga seem odd to end at 3S since they would continued on after that.
    Honestly, I have been waiting to play the final fight between Ryu and Akuma for decades. Just for this reason it is enough to make a new game.

This is like waiting for Mihawk vs Zoro.

Juri has a weird eye but it seems to enhance her power and anticipate the moves. It looks like a Sharingan that is cheap. Boy, I remember playing Super street fighter turbo 2 and the cpu was anticipating my every moves on the easiest difficult level. .

It was frustraing

[youtube]q3m3OvYUL1s[/youtube]

Juri vs Chun/Cammy Vid.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

[youtube]q3m3OvYUL1s[/youtube]

Juri vs Chun/Cammy Vid.
    That was ok. However, I still think that the artistic trailer of Gouken vs Akuma was the best of all.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    That was ok. However, I still think that the artistic trailer of Gouken vs Akuma was the best of all.
    I didn't like the trailer. Maybe it's just too much red for me :/

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

I didn't like the trailer. Maybe it's just too much red for me :/
    Akuma is so stylish. The Shun Goku Satsu is one of the coolest attack ever. I am one of his greatest fans.

Overrall, I think the artistic trailers of the previous edition were better. They are less overdoing it.

It's a bit annoying when Capcom Japan hints at trailers that the non-Japanese audience have already seen XD

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/106/1069286p1.html

Street Fighter IV for the iPhone.
    Last edited by Toshiya; February 15th, 2010 at 12:00 PM.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Between Equestria and the Village of Bookend

I clicked it and it says "404 Page Not Found".

There I changed it.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Help me out here; does the PSP have better specs than the iPhone or just as good?

http://gytnews.com/articles/intervie...ighter-iv.html

Podcast about latest SSF4 build.

Some rumors are out about info from a Famitsu leak;
    Makoto and Ibuki's alts. are mentioned along with their rivals
    Dudley's rival is Boxer
    Hakan resembles Kratos or some such @_@

Tch guess we gotta wait some 10-12 hours for pics and/or confirmation.
    Until then listen to that podcast, gives some interesting info.

Tizoc I know your asleep but when you wake up you get to see this :D

http://www.gamerslounge.dk/index.php...form&Itemid=90
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

3S characters Confirmed. Hakan hasn't but this is the best :D
    Last edited by Toshiya; February 16th, 2010 at 06:36 PM.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

I'm likin' the way the Third Strike characters look. They seem to have transitioned well over to 3D.

Agreed. Dudley looks so damn classy and smooth he makes me consider picking him up...

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Wohoo! SF3 characters X3
    Dudley,Makoto,and Ibuki look great :D,i hope we get a video

Kamen Rider OOOs

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

I'm conflicted since pretty much every new or additional character makes me want to pick them up and make my new main (with the exception of Guy).

I'm really, really interested in trying Juri after seeing alot of her fights in action, Cody looks fun as hell, as does Dee Jay, even T.Hawk looks like one big, damaging, gargantuan motherfucker.

On top of all that, They supposedly powered up Guile's attacks a fairly decent amount and he's got the Sonic Hurricane Ultra.

NNNgggguuuhh~~~~Decisions, decisions.....
    Last edited by TakinawaTonfa; February 17th, 2010 at 06:52 PM.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Now it makes perfect sense why the UDON comics just started having a focus on Makoto and Ibuki.

Both look cool, but I'd have liked Elena in here also ;__;
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information