Closed Thread
Page 365 of 500 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 10000

Thread: Don't Stop... Dattebaaayo! Naruto VII

Default Re: Narumeo and Sasuliet VII

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    More Sasuke/Naruto boy love or Kisame with plotkai.
    damn... kishi is letting us have our turd and eat it too

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In the furnace....full of love thats just and earnest

wow i never thought so many of you guys would be fans of plotkai. Guess its cool as long as it brings back sharkboy, who btw was so cool. I mean a half-man half-shark ninja who fights on land in a giant water bubble and has 0 personality besides IMA EATIN MAH CHAKRA...he's a great character...

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Lordzeb121 View Post
    wow i never thought so many of you guys would be fans of plotkai. Guess its cool as long as it brings back sharkboy, who btw was so cool. I mean a half-man half-shark ninja who fights on land in a giant water bubble and has 0 personality besides IMA EATIN MAH CHAKRA...he's a great character...

/facepalm
    Itachi and Mihawk are the same crap? What are their personilties really?? Mihawk sails around fighting people for no reason to kill time.(Yet he is loved by everyone. Itachi walks around and barley talks.

Quote Originally Posted by juju14 View Post
    Itachi and Mihawk are the same crap? What are their personilties really?? Mihawk sails around fighting people for no reason to kill time.(Yet he is loved by everyone. Itachi walks around and barley talks.
    Mihawk is not loved by everyone and I have yet to see anybody who posts here that is a huge Itachi fan. And yeah I was surprised that so many were fans of this kubo like cop out.

So... Zetsu has no combat abilities. But he perfectly mimicked sharkboy and used all of HIS combat abilities including all the underwater stuff, like breathing?

And... no one noticed he'd switched out.

I mean, Kisame is great, but... ANOTHER death cop out? (And I don't dare hope that this MIGHT mean theres still chance of a Guy/Kisame face off. Because there won't be.)

Well, now we know why Naruto is so confident. He and Sasuke will die together, but it'll actually just be Zetsu.
    Last edited by Robby; March 15th, 2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Maybe Hinata is just Zetsu, too.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Zetsu is a Ditto,he only knows Copy,then becomes a battling master...

Do you have any carrots? MmmBug's Avatar

It would explain his swords betrayal if it was really Zetsu B.
    ~Kyoujin Pirates Treasurer~

http://www.9panels.com/

Orochimarua returns ... yay.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

yah know... as cool as Kisame is....

this death cop-out not only tarnishes the rep of Killer Bee and Raikage

but it also lessens the awesomeness of the Double Lariat

I mean... the two best characters in the manga performed a flawless decapitation, akin to a razor sharp katana with their fucking massive arms!!

what the hell Kishi?

I mean.... what characters are which? Was Danzo just a flock of seagulls?

was Karin just a bunch of smaller karins?

Is naruto filled with spiders?

Is madara just a sentient pile of eyeballs? (insert carl jokes please)

Is Kabutomaru Orochimaru now?

Is Tsunade right around the corner, ready to turn the tide of battle and the person laying in the hospital is Shizune's second soul... and shizune is a bowl of split-pea soup?

At least Ten Ten is still her useless self. But i'm actually starting to appreciate that

are the black people in this manga the only ninja brave enough to be themselves?

ugh, this is why i hate this and bleach series so much. or should say only real reason why i do hate them. if it weren't for damn illusions and shit.

i mean could you guys imagine this forums reaction if in a few chapters we learn that, that wasn't Ace but some illusion made by blackbeard or something and Ace is still captive somewhere by blackbeard or some shit.

and this one i don't f*ing get. i mean the octopus guy and the shark guy are a perfect fight and match up. can't get any better than those two for ability matchups. so what? are they going to fight again and this time other one victorious so that madara can get his 8 tails. Then why have previous fight? why not just let him win that last time and save us some wasted paper.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In the furnace....full of love thats just and earnest

Never was a huge fan of Itachi for the record though i was saddened to see him fall so that sasuke could turn into ultra-douche. I have no attachment to mihawk either, you're right. His lack of face time and backstory make him more of a manifestation of an obstacle zoro will have to overcome than a character all to himself like like Moria or Doflamingo or even Kuma (imo).

I actually liked Kisame back when he was a real ninja, you know when he was using water techniques and his sword and actually fighting like a ninja should showing an ounce of strategy and intelligence. I was looking forward to the fight between him and bee...

and then Kishi drew this

Spoiler:

and i lost interest immediately...

.. dont bash bleach, its not a very good manga but desveres more respect than naruto.. at least that illusion crap is not totally overused in Bleach.. okay right now its overused but it wasnt in the last 100 chapters unlike in Naruto

More spoilers:
    キサメさんはやっぱぱねぇ
    Kisame is actually pretty tough. (Nb for trans http://zokugo-dict.com/26ha/panee.htm)
    キサメは鮫肌の中に入り込み雷の国?wに潜入し一人になった八尾を拘束する事を
    Kisame is inside samehade and enters lightning country capturing the 8 tails
    前にマダラと話したときに決めていて殺されたのは白ゼツの術で分身作って身代わりに
    死んだと見せかけた
    He decied this before when he talked to madara, -what was actually killed was a white zetsu bunshin
    Make a little more sense but it still seems he pull it out from his rectum.

so if Kisame was inside Samehade... then does that mean he's gay for Killer Bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    so if Kisame was inside Samehade... then does that mean he's gay for Killer Bee?
    Orochimaru has always been there, he's like Chuck Norris.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain_Kabul View Post
    .. dont bash bleach, its not a very good manga but desveres more respect than naruto.. at least that illusion crap is not totally overused in Bleach.. okay right now its overused but it wasnt in the last 100 chapters unlike in Naruto
    ......... in that case, I shall ask you. How long.......... have you been under the delusion that bleach hasn't been just as bad as naruto?

I knew kabutomaru would be back! still hoping for a match against anko.

KISAME'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

yes good thing too but i'm still confused as to when they made the swap

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by robbybedfart View Post
    So... Zetsu has no combat abilities. But he perfectly mimicked sharkboy and used all of HIS combat abilities including all the underwater stuff, like breathing?

And... no one noticed he'd switched out.

I mean, Kisame is great, but... ANOTHER death cop out? (And I don't dare hope that this MIGHT mean theres still chance of a Guy/Kisame face off. Because there won't be.)

Well, now we know why Naruto is so confident. He and Sasuke will die together, but it'll actually just be Zetsu.
    We don't know if its true and we don't know wheen he switched. Death cop out?? If they planned it from before. Facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by HaxeyeMihawk View Post
    Mihawk is not loved by everyone and I have yet to see anybody who posts here that is a huge Itachi fan. And yeah I was surprised that so many were fans of this kubo like cop out.
    U new wat i meant. Popular characters

We don't know if its true and we don't know wheen he switched. Death cop out?? If they planned it from before. Facepalm
    was the pein arc planned from before (the bring everybody back from death no jutsu I mean)

anyways I don't care I love kisame and I'm hoping he gets another good fight

And i still like naruto where as except for the last two chapters bleach has just been painful to read

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Closed Thread

Thread Information