Closed Thread
Page 263 of 500 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 9990

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 3

Shit Re-Shit Re-ReShit Furnace Sparks's Avatar

Default Re: Belch Discussion Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Yep, this arc is has been going on for four years and counting
    You mean the Fake Karakura arc?

Well no that begins in 315 , but it's prety much blended in with the Hueco Mundo arc , which begins in 240 and , as far as Kubo is to have said somehwere , he considers events before that to be part of this arc too .

It was mentioned in here somewhere which is the suposed start , I think around 180-ish but I could be wrong .

@ killerbee1000 : what I meant by that is I hope he doesn't consider this arc short , I mean , it's Kubo

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Well no that begins in 315 , but it's prety much blended in with the Hueco Mundo arc , which begins in 240 and , as far as Kubo is to have said somehwere , he considers events before that to be part of this arc too .

It was mentioned in here somewhere which is the suposed start , I think around 180-ish but I could be wrong .
    Imo Hueco Mundo was one arc itself, followed with the fake Karakura Town arc. If Kubo said that, then its fine probably. Heck, I have read people saying that these two pages with initial footsteps, mark the beginning of a new arc, lol!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If there wasn't the "deicide" thing I would even say it's possible lol

Also at what point does Aizen mention the whole "dispose of the Spirit King" thing ? I read down to 237 and not one bloody mention in series .

yeah tell me what chapter the last arc started on. I want to make a funny .gif

If there wasn't the "deicide" thing I would even say it's possible lol

Also at what point does Aizen mention the whole "dispose of the Spirit King" thing ? I read down to 237 and not one bloody mention in series .
    As far as i remember, Aizen always implied on defeating the soul society.
    It was probably Yama who introduced the idea that Aizen wants to kill the Soul King after making the Royal key. Here it is.
    Spoiler:

However, what Aizen says is to make the Ouken and defeat the Soul Society. Probably soul society here includes the King's dimension too.

Chapter 314.

Spoiler:

And again in the same chapter.

Spoiler:

So as far as my memory goes, Aizen didnt mention the Soul King. It was probably Ymamoto who came up with the reference. Still its pretty much obvious that he's creating the Ouken for no other reason than going into King's dimension and probably kill him.

Im not sure of it totally so if anyone finds Aizen's reference of Aizen mentioning the King, then do mention.

Toriko's Choice Ass Mrs.RoronoaZoro's Avatar

I just want to say that I love this thread and all the amazing things that are discussed. I'm so glad that I'm not the only person that thinks Orihime is useless. Also, I really want to know what is going on in HM... Like what the fuck is going on there? Are they still fighting? dfsfdsfdsf

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    That comic quoted you word for word, man. I couldn't help seeing it that way.
    Haha! I'm glad you did.

Oh, and by the way, I'm just going to randomly assume here, without looking, that all the diarrhea from the Naruto thread has been moved to the Bleach thread, thanks to exe and the Naruto IX kids, right?

No , we aren't to use this thread for that king fot thing , it's two pages back .

I just had this fun idea : what if ....Aizen IS the Spirit King ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.RoronoaZoro View Post
    I just want to say that I love this thread and all the amazing things that are discussed. I'm so glad that I'm not the only person that thinks Orihime is useless. Also, I really want to know what is going on in HM... Like what the fuck is going on there? Are they still fighting? dfsfdsfdsf
    Nah, Orihime isn't useless. I think of her a bit like Puar: once upon a time she had something interesting and fun but later she's "just there".
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Save Kenpachi.

He gets bankai, the series implodes onto itself.
    This would actually be the only way to actually end this series in an awesome way. The sad thing, I'm not even kidding.

Problem is Kubo had her go all about how she's gonna make the Hougyoukou return so far back till it never existed , which seems like a legit way to one up Aizen right now.....but , in all honesty , he HAS forgotten about that .

By the way that page with Yamamoto actualy gives off the ilusion that Bleach is somehow good .

Add to that the fact Yamamoto is now dead thanks to Mullet-head and you know the reason I think this series is at the bottom of the sewer .

Don't get me wrong , when Meruem killed Netero I still got pissed off because he was suposed to be far more usefull then that....but at least his death was somehow poetic and did manage to kill the king , almost , had it not been for Totem head and Squeaky abomination Fairy .

In a lot of ways Togashi and Kubo are very similar to each other . Especialy these real long running arcs they have . Only diference is Kubo has been actualy drawing all this time , but......they are about the same way there (Togashi actualy may be ahead of Kubo by whatever amount of padding he wants to add to this series) .

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Nah, Orihime isn't useless. I think of her a bit like Puar: once upon a time she had something interesting and fun but later she's "just there".
    That makes Chad Yamcha, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    That makes Chad Yamcha, then.

isn't that still being useless?

Problem is Kubo had her go all about how she's gonna make the Hougyoukou return so far back till it never existed , which seems like a legit way to one up Aizen right now.....but , in all honesty , he HAS forgotten about that .

By the way that page with Yamamoto actualy gives off the ilusion that Bleach is somehow good .

Add to that the fact Yamamoto is now dead thanks to Mullet-head and you know the reason I think this series is at the bottom of the sewer .

Don't get me wrong , when Meruem killed Netero I still got pissed off because he was suposed to be far more usefull then that....but at least his death was somehow poetic and did manage to kill the king , almost , had it not been for Totem head and Squeaky abomination Fairy .

In a lot of ways Togashi and Kubo are very similar to each other . Especialy these real long running arcs they have . Only diference is Kubo has been actualy drawing all this time , but......they are about the same way there (Togashi actualy may be ahead of Kubo by whatever amount of padding he wants to add to this series) .
    Kubo: thousands of chapters and no plot progression

togashi: 200 chapters of pure plot progression, character development and world development

togashi is not like kubo. Just because he has a long running arc doesn't make him the same.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    isn't that still being useless?
    To be useless is to do literally nothing...ever. Puar and Orihime boht did some nice stuff early on.

To be useless is to do literally nothing...ever. Puar and Orihime boht did some nice stuff early on.
    oh alright so there basically borderline useless than.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Discovered Stowaway Supernademan's Avatar

So is the new arc called "Real Karakura Arc"?
    And it annoys me that it's "Decide 11", cant think of a better title, Kubo

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    oh alright so there basically borderline useless than.
    Pretty much. Useless is, say, Tenten: a cute design that went nowhere because Kishi willed it so. Orihime at least will always have her weird stuff in the early arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernademan View Post
    So is the new arc called "Real Karakura Arc"?
    And it annoys me that it's "Decide 11", cant think of a better title, Kubo
    It's actually "Deicide", not "Decide". I believe the word means God or something.

Closed Thread

Thread Information