+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Thread: General Ninja Turtles thread

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Default Re: General Ninja Turtles thread

I've been buying the IDW hardcover collections for a few years now and they absolutely represent the best version of TMNT!
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I hear only good things about the IDW run but I just... can't bring myself to get into another turtle run.

In my time I've done *complete* runs (yes literally every issue) of Mirage, Archie, Mirage 2.0, Image, Mirage 3.0, Dreamwave, 89 cartoon, 97 live action, 03 cartoon, 12 cartoon, multiple movies, the anime, the manga...

I love the turtles, they shaped who I am and got me into comics but even if the IDW version is the best one ever I've just had too many iterations in my life over the literal decades. (I don't even particularly like the Mirage versions much but it was decades of sunk cost by the end.))

I similarly am pretty done with new versions of Batman and Spiderman and Transformers and Sonic and whatnot. At some point you just want something entirely new and can't keep rehashing the old thing, no matter how good the team in charge.

That said I'm completely excited for that Russian team to finish up Forever War from the Archie comics. That's been so, so long in coming. They've finished... 4 out of 5 issues since I posted about it in.... 2019?
    Last edited by Robby; August 25th, 2021 at 05:48 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

April is playable in Shredder's Revenge. Also Rat King is an boss battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    April is playable in Shredder's Revenge. Also Rat King is an boss battle.

The mic drop attack is cute.

It's also nice we have further clarification that the game will be available on the Playstations and Xboxes in addition to the Switch and PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

She just killed a guy with her ass.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

April was also announced for the Nickelodeon All Star Brawl. Its a damn good week for April ONeil in video games!
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Surprised they used '80s April for both. 2003 April would have been a good fit for All Star Brawl.
    Complicating things since 2009.

80's April is the worst April, but she's also by far the most iconic and recognizable.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information