+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Dreams Discussion Thread

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: Dreams Discussion Thread

Had a crazy dream where my and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were trapped in a house with a family of cannibals (one of which included Taylor Swift). We both were fighting our way out, but The Rock then stayed behind and sacrificed himself so that I could escape.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Had a crazy dream where my and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were trapped in a house with a family of cannibals (one of which included Taylor Swift). We both were fighting our way out, but The Rock then stayed behind and sacrificed himself so that I could escape.
    I just don't see The Rock losing to a group of cannibals that has Taylor Swift in it.

I had a dream where it was like me and my skype crew were playing Minecraft, but it was real and we were the ones doing stuff.
    We had a new guy (let's call him Jake or something) join the crew and I was giving him a tour of our bases.
    I laughed when I saw one of my friends randomly spelling out "Jake likes to succ" on a cliffside, then I noticed a small metal door near the base of the hill.
    Curious, I guessed the security code (123 >_>) and I had the new guy follow me in to investigate.
    It was a tiny room that seemed to work like an elevator (we started moving down).

That was when I noticed that the box was made of blue stuff, like a police box, and I considered the fact that a security code was needed to get in.
    I correctly assumed that the next stop was some kind of underground police station, and when the doors opened I saw white corridors and doors with bars on them.
    I pressed the button on the elevator again and we got outta there, but not before hearing some hurried commotion below us. Seems we were just in time.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I remember I had a dream a few days ago and it scared the shit out of me at that night. It was about me and my friend playing the lottery and the one who got it would be forced to jump out of the roof, and I realized how stupid the dream was after waking up...

Last night, I had a dream where I was in a tag team match with Dean Ambrose on SmackDown Live. After that, the dream shifted to my old high school, where one of my old classmates wanted to come watch an amateur wrestling match with him.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

On occasion the past few weeks I've been getting "mini-dreams". I'll have just woken up and start thinking about doing something (usually checking something online). Then I fall back into half-sleep and fall under the impression that I've done the thing I wanted to do. Then I come to my senses and realize I haven't done it yet, for better or for worse. Has this happened to anyone else?

Spoiler:

^Yeah, it's happened to me a lot.

Lump of Dirt

I had a dream segment with Ussop trying to grow sea monkeys 0.0..... It was really weird.

In the dream, he was trying to make them alive, and he was failing, but then somewhat succeeding? I don't really remember much, but it did make me want to look online about sea monkeys; when I woke up in the morning XD

Most of my dreams are All The Heroes from all the franchises(Cartoons,Anime,Video Games,Super Sentai/Power Rangers,Kamen Rider,Marvel Heroes,DC Heroes and etc) fight All The Villains from all the franchises

Also their are dreams where have i have 5 characters from a different franchises are trapped inside a mysterious dungeon and must fight monsters and stuff to return to their worlds

Kamen Rider OOOs

I imagined there was an MLP episode where two of the ponies were both bright blue and joined at the head by a weird antennae,
    and the characters referred to them by a name that referenced Thing 1 & 2 from Cat In The Hat.
    I also ended up playing football in my back yard with a bunch of other people, then an explosion happened and I found myself in a My Hero Academia type of situation.
    I had to get my phone out and send a distress message to the pros so they could come take care of things.
    When discussing what just happened while standing near by back door, the friendly cat from next door randomly showed up pawing up my leg like an excited doggy.
    It was really adorable, and I scooped her in my arms while everyone kept talking.

That's as much as I can remember, but it's one of the most engaging dreams I've had in a long time.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

That sounds like an awesome dream.

Had a dream where I was fighting Obama in a PPV match and almost over a billion people were watching it on TV. They said it was the first time that a Pay Per View match had gone over a billion worldwide. I was fast on my feet. But Obama had the more powerful punches. I nearly lost until my sister shows up holding up a sign on Monkey D. Luffy in his Arfo form. I gain new energy and fought back until Obama lost! MSM declare me the new champ of the world. And then, I woke up. LOL
    I'm NOT a doggy. I am a creature from another world.

Had a dream last night where I was visiting my grandmother while I was dealing with a double hernia. Instead of just taking me to the hospital, my family members tried to give me advice on how to deal with it.

I had a fun dream. I was Michelangelo from the Ninja turtles, and me and Master Splinter attempted to release two giant tryceratops with fire based attacks out of captivity. It didn't go so well since the two dinos tried to kill us. It seemed like we were done for until the penguins from the Madagascar films came and saved us at the last second and pacified the dinos (I forgot how they did it though).

I was with some random guy in my room and he showed me a neat trick with my PS4.
    I dunno what he did specifically, but he made everything absurdly high quality.
    To test it out, we loaded up an FPS, and I went around getting some sniper kills.
    Then the camera of my mind's eye put ALL of my vision into the screen.

I was immersed inside the FPS map itself, very closely watching my character from the back as I still somehow controlled him.
    I sniped a few people, then some glowing steps appeared nearby that ascended high into the clouds.
    As I controlled my character to jump on each step, I noticed they started to fade away.
    I quickened up the pace, but not before noticing that each step had an anime character's face on it.
    In my dream, the context was implied to be reviving those characters from death somehow.

I reached the top of the steps, and I was suddenly my real self again at the top of my stairs at home.

I didn't have chance to do much else, since the phone started ringing IRL.

A few nights ago, I had a dream where I was standing on the highway bridge over the Des Plaines river in my hometown. Suddenly, the bridge collapses right from under my feet. Thankfully I was able to save myself in time but was pretty shaken up for the rest of the dream.

I dreamt that I was locally watching some teens playing football/soccer while looking over this IRL wall,
    then I was suddenly aware that Mercury (a villain from RWBY) was next to me, and we appeared to be on the same side.
    We departed on a walk, then because it was a dream the scene changed quickly.
    I was walking on this Call of Duty map and sneaking my way around the sides.
    I was apparently taking over the role of another villain (Cinder) who has secret dark powers, and Mercury was telling me how she used to do things.
    "She was sneaky, calculating" he told me as I stalked the outer edge of the map.

Then I found myself in a small store that was kinda cramped, and I skulked around in the role of a sneaky villain.
    I spotted someone who I knew would recognize me and sound the alarm, so I deftly managed to avoid them.
    As I was leaving the shop, a girl in staff uniform was entering at the same time.
    She'd never seen me before in her life, but she seemed to have a powerful sixth sense.
    Her face turned white with instant panic upon making eye contact with me, like she could sense something horrible.
    Shaking and trying not to cry, she tried to tell me to get out of the store. Although I remarked that I "already was" as I passed her.

So yeah, I was able to experience being an intimidating villain for a little bit.

Dreamt of setting up my off-roading rig, complete with mods like mud tires, fender flares, lift kit, body armors, a recovery winch and a cold air intake.

dreams where I am very weak.

I keep having these. It's not like a dream where you punch someone but the punches feel weak and all that. It's a total weakness where I feel I can barely stand. I actually am fighting to stay awake in my dream. Sometimes I succeed in fighting the sleepy feeling and actually wake up in real life, literally snapping myself right out of REM sleep in a second.
    Wondering if anyone else experiences these.

Last edited by jahidkhan; May 26th, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information