+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Great New World Discussion Thread

thought i posted here

whatever

love the introduction..you sure had a lot of work..well done

and to the supernovae..
    i don`t think that beside luffy,zoro and sanji any SH will be able to fight a supernovae..don`t even dare to say defeat them..
    i mean it would be surreal when a "ordinary" member of a SN-crew could beat a SN-capt`n
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior's Soul Ryuuma View Post
    and while i am on th subject robin vs. Law does anyone else think that might be cool?
    Really, why?

Personally i like the idea of a Zoro and Luffy vs Killer and Kidd, the same with Sanji and Luffy vs Beppo and Law...

And the whole Oars and Moria objective will make so much sense if Kaidou is really a Giant.
    Learning the secret technique of the engrish, forgive me, grammar gods!!!

Moria's Current status:
    Spoiler:

there devil fruit abilitys, apart from that nothing really

Was just a thought I had like last week when a was rewatching SA

Quote Originally Posted by o-chan View Post

2. Two of current members (Robin and Chopper) don't have their number designations yet so something is up with those two where they have to earn their way into the crew. This is even more a mystery with Robin who should of got her 5th Person designation after Water 7 since it was in the same arc Usopp earned his 3rd person. This is Oda's roundabout way of hinting something is going on with those two. I think it has something to do with Chopper's Monster Point transformation and Robin's desire to collect information of the Void Century (which was touch upon with Raileiygh's big info dump during Saobody Archipelgo (sp?!)). I'm not sure if this is going to be resolved during the course of the Strawhat Separation arc, speaking of which...
    Please explain. I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, I'm just curious as to what you're trying to say. Because I don't remember these number designations that you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinners View Post
    Please explain. I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, I'm just curious as to what you're trying to say. Because I don't remember these number designations that you speak of.
    When each character joins the crew for good the chapter was called thier number ie zoro was 'the first'. What has happened is Oda forshadowed nami and usopp temporairly leaving the crew as he did not have thier chapter no. (The third,the second) until they re-joined the crew for good. Therefore the same will happen with chopper and robin.
    As for my own idea i think the revolutionaries might hold robin captive and try to get thier hands on this 'pluton' weapon. I don't think we've heard the last of it

I think this is a good thread.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfare View Post
    Really, why?

Personally i like the idea of a Zoro and Luffy vs Killer and Kidd, the same with Sanji and Luffy vs Beppo and Law...

And the whole Oars and Moria objective will make so much sense if Kaidou is really a Giant.
    I'd like the strawhats to stop fighting every pirate, and make some piratefreinds...

There's... no...

All their pirate freinds are not pirates but retired pirates...

Some really good pirate freinds...

Quote Originally Posted by Maki707 View Post
    When each character joins the crew for good the chapter was called thier number ie zoro was 'the first'. What has happened is Oda forshadowed nami and usopp temporairly leaving the crew as he did not have thier chapter no. (The third,the second) until they re-joined the crew for good. Therefore the same will happen with chopper and robin.
    As for my own idea i think the revolutionaries might hold robin captive and try to get thier hands on this 'pluton' weapon. I don't think we've heard the last of it
    I would also like to point out a little translation issue for those of you who follow the Viz version. When Nami joined her "Number Two" chapter was translated as "The Other Villain" so it may be a little confusing.

O-chan

Quote Originally Posted by $abZ View Post
    Enel's comeback will be an epic part of the New World. I can't wait to see him fight other strong guys.

Also expecting a long Alabasta type saga based around Donflamingo.

Oh and well done Greg for making an ass of yourself.
    Enel wont comeback........he is retarded and he cant be useful to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    Enel wont comeback........he is retarded and he cant be useful to the story.
    There's a very high chance he will. So far all characters who have starred in cover stories have made a return... before Enel (so that's Coby & Helmeppo, Jango & Fullbody, Buggy, Ace and some of the Baroque Works & Crocodile). It's only logic that the others will reappear.

There's a very high chance he will. So far all characters who have starred in cover stories have made a return... before Enel (so that's Coby & Helmeppo, Jango & Fullbody, Buggy, Ace and some of the Baroque Works & Crocodile). It's only logic that the others will reappear.
    Gedatsu and Wapol also had a cover story....

Except for that guy in sky island, Gedetsu? The guy Chopper beat who couldn't see properly, he hasn't come back. But everyone else out side of CP9 has thats for sure.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    Gedatsu also had a cover story....
    He'll return too then. All I'm saying is that Oda has proven that cover stories will come back to the main storyline eventually... all the characters from earlier cover stories have returned. In which way they'll return, or even if it's a mention, we don't know.

He'll return too then. All I'm saying is that Oda has proven that cover stories will come back to the main storyline eventually... all the characters from earlier cover stories have returned. In which way they'll return, or even if it's a mention, we don't know.
    No he is not, and the diference betwen the Croc, Buggy or even Coby and the likes of Enel, Wapol and Gedatsu, is that they still have some weight in the story, Croc was a world class power (Shichibukai) Buggy was friend of Shanks and Coby was training with Luffy's grandpa, also Enel got something that pretty much look like an ending for his character, obiously Oda can bring him to the party whenever he want, but right now nothing shoud strike us as a "definitely will come back"
    Learning the secret technique of the engrish, forgive me, grammar gods!!!

Moria's Current status:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Warfare View Post
    No he is not, and the diference betwen the Croc, Buggy or even Coby and the likes of Enel, Wapol and Gedatsu, is that they still have some weight in the story, Croc was a world class power (Shichibukai) Buggy was friend of Shanks and Coby was training with Luffy's grandpa, also Enel got something that pretty much look like an ending for his character, obiously Oda can bring him to the party whenever he want, but right now nothing shoud strike us as a "definitely will come back"
    Hacchi, Jango and Fullbody were minor characters. I'm saying it's logical to expect Enel to return, and some others. We've been shown that cover stories do link back to the current storyline. We'll have to wait and see if Gedatsu, Enel and the CP9 will reamerge or not.

Well, what about Wapol (the former king of Chopper's island)? Even if he actually had a cover story I don't think Luffy & others will ever manage to meet him again... Or maybe they will, who knows... But both Gedatsu and Wapol are in the first half of the Grand Line, and we know (at least, we hope!) Luffy is going in the New World...

Default New World Discussion

That's Right I did it. Just puttin this out here so that when the strawhats do get to the new world you can discuss of w/e may be the case its inhabitants, pirates, yonkou, G5 or w/e.

I think the Animals are larger than in Strong world like the elephant rayleigh beat up and some are fusions of different animals
    Last edited by Nycprodigy; August 27th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.

Default Re: New World Discussion

So no one else has any ideas about the new world they'd just love to share -_-

So far we've seen a lightning island, and a Fire island. I wonder if there are more elemental islands like this.

I guess the various moons around the world of OP affect the NW even stronger than anywhere else in the world.
    Thats why we could see so far in the NW awkward gravity on some island or also weather which goes crazy^^
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information