• Monkey D. Luffy

356 57.61%
  • Roronoa Zoro

262 42.39%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Round: Luffy vs Zoro

Default Re: Final Round: Luffy vs Zoro

Yeah that's Monkey D. Luffy!

I voted for that guy, Zoro is great too though. Fine finale.

Yep. Voted Luffy.. main character needs to win one. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

Too hard of a choice to make. It eventually came down to Luffy.

WTF? Luffy as twice as many votes as Zoro?

C'mon, Luffy can win any year he wants in the future, especially when he's about to become pirate king. Give other Strawhats a chance!

Vote Zoro, the vice-captain also needs love you know. You fangirls out there, a vote for Zoro is a vote for yaoi. =] For fanboys, a vote for Zoro is a vote for classic samurainess.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Now let us go back into the Book of Luffy Harem, and read from it a small passage by the prophet *Meh*.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    In Support of Luffy/Harem.

Spoiler:

Luffy sat on the prow, shoulders hunched, doing something he normally didn’t: he thought deeply.

“I do not see why I should have to apologize to some silly animal that just happened to be in my way!” Hancock chided, staring daggers at Nami. But Nami had cleverly activated her Mirage Tempo, and the daggers flew harmlessly into the mast.

“For starters, he’s got a name- Chopper! Furthermore, he’s a member of our crew. Besides that, I’m the one that had to haul him back in out of the ocean!! Next time you pull a stunt like that, you can go fish him out!”

“Fat chance of that,” the Amazon Princess spat. “Even if I wasn’t under the curse of the Devil Fruit, such a thing is utterly beneath me.”

“I don’t suppose it’s too much to ask that you two take this argument elsewhere?” Robin asked, a note of irritation creeping into her voice.

“YES!” the other two girls roared.

“I’d love to go back to my cabin and mind my own business, but I’m a little busy trying to resuscitate the good doctor,” she sighed, as a pair of arms continued giving the little man-reindeer chest compressions while she continued to read ‘Introductory First-Aid For Smarties’.

“Honestly!” Nami screamed “Why did that idiot bring you along in the first place?!”

Luffy’s head sank lower between his shoulders. His teeth clenched- audibly. Shaking his fist toward the heavens, he rose from his Captain’s Seat with a shout.

“BEST!” Luffy bellowed.

“Ha, you see? My darling Luffy has made his feelings on the matter quite clear!”

“BREAST!!” He added dramatically.

“Luffy! Control yourself!!” Nami shouted, involuntarily crossing her arms over her chest.

“CON-TEST!!!” the Straw Hat Pirate Captain roared triumphantly.

Robin giggled. “Oh my, it seems that Luffy has found a way to end this dispute in his own…inimitable style.”

Zoro raised an eyebrow. Usopp fainted dead away. Sanji and Brook both suffered massive nosebleeds. Chopper came to, saw that the cook and the musician were near death, and rushed to tending their wounds as best he could.

Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    More In Support of Luffy Harem

Spoiler:
    This isn't really so much conscious planning as it is "words and situations just popped into my head"
    Spoiler:

Rules of Engagement

“It’s been bothering me for the longest time. How does a crew of mostly teenage guys travel around with the three of us and nothing ever happens?” Nami asked quizzically, as she stood over the bruised and battered body of her captain.

“Perhaps everyone is too busy staying alive and pursuing their dream to think of romance,” Robin commented helpfully.

Chopper did his able best to revive his captain, which wasn’t easy with that scary Amazon lady fussing and fidgeting well within reindeer-kicking distance. He’d certainly seen Nami give Luffy a thorough thrashing on several occasions, but nothing as bad as this.

“I don’t know how long he’ll be unconscious!!” Chopper cried out in genuine distress.

“This could be trouble,” Zoro commented dryly.

Unfortunately, any further discussion on the subject was brought to a screeching halt as the Thousand Sunny ran aground with a violent lurch.

“What happened? Are we under attack?! Gah!” Usopp shouted excitedly as he fell overboard.

“Oh my, I hope we can shove right off,” Brook said anxiously, before starting to hum.

“Doesn’t look like it,” Franky grumbled. “The keel’s strong enough to withstand a direct hit from an iceberg, but the hull’s got a hole torn in it. I’m gonna have to replace a few boards, apply some pitch, and cure it out. Whole job shouldn’t take more than thirty minutes.”

“Thirty minutes!” Usopp crowed disbelievingly.

“Hey, I’ve got to get Sunny out of the water, scrape the barnacles off her, heat the pitch, pull the boards, replace ‘em with new ones, and then let her cure for at least twenty-seven minutes.” The shipwright grumbled.

“So should we send Marimo here to get some lumber?” Sanji quipped.

“Sure. We couldn’t count on Dartboard here to know lumber from driftwood,” Zoro retorted slyly.

“WHY YOU!” the cook shouted angrily.

“Forget about it,” Nami said in a voice both nonchalant and commanding. “There isn’t any lumber to get; this is just a sandbar. One of the random tides around here must have gone out, leaving this atoll exposed. I probably could have avoided it, if I hadn’t been distracted by some pervy rubber man suggesting I expose my atolls.”

“Perhaps we should begin repairs then,” Robin interjected “Before the tide comes back in and drowns us all.”

“Geez, are you always this morbid?” Franky asked, looking up from the pot of tar he was tending.

“Well, looks like we’ve got some time to kill; any suggestions?” Zoro asked while holding the irate cook at arm’s length.

“BEST BREAST CONTEST!!!” Luffy shouted enthusiastically from the deck.

~

“Just how do humans judge this kind of thing anyway?” Chopper asked.

“I dunno. I guess the girl with the biggest pair wins.” Usopp interjected, the ice pack in his hand melting away visibly as he gave the question more thought.

“What kind of narrow-minded attitude is that?!” Sanji shouted “Size isn’t everything! They also have to feel…eheh eheheheheheh KE KE KE KE KE!” Sanji collapsed in a paroxysm of perverse laughter, unable to continue his train of thought aloud.

“A woman’s breasts should be in proportion to the rest of her body. Too large is just as bad as too small.” Zoro slurred as he downed his fifty-second beer. He was met with disbelieving stares from his crewmates. “What?”

Of course, all of this was just nervous chatter. Ever since Luffy had convinced the ladies to go to their quarters and change, an eerie silence had fallen over the sandbar. This was made only worse by Luffy retiring to his own cabin for what he called his “Best Breast Judging Clothes”.

“Usooooopp! I’m worried- What if the girls get mad at Luffy’s decision?” Chopper asked the gunner, his paws busily preparing a make-shift operating room, just in case.

“Don’t worry so much about it, Chopper,” Usopp said reassuringly “Luffy will find some way to handle this, no matter how it falls out. He is made of rubber.”

“I know,” Chopper hissed “But we AREN’T!!”

“He does have a point there,” Brook nodded sagely, tuning his violin for what sounded like a funerary dirge.

“Stop that!” Zoro shouted “Now listen to me: the cat-fighting has only gotten worse instead of better. As captain, it’s Luffy’s job to settle these kinds of arguments before they impact the entire crew. This immature contest perfectly matches his style of doing things. Whatever his ‘decision’ may be, we have to accept it. This is the only way.”

At that moment, Luffy stepped on deck in his “Judging Clothes”. Instead of his typical casual attire, Luffy was dressed immaculately in a lavender pin-stripe suit. His sandals had been replaced with two-tone platform shoes, and his signature straw hat now sported a pink ostrich feather.

“We are SO dead,” Zoro muttered.

~

Vote for Luffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

yeah,,,Luffy all the way......

Quote Originally Posted by Xing View Post
    WTF? Luffy as twice as many votes as Zoro?

C'mon, Luffy can win any year he wants in the future, especially when he's about to become pirate king. Give other Strawhats a chance!

Vote Zoro, the vice-captain also needs love you know. You fangirls out there, a vote for Zoro is a vote for yaoi. =] For fanboys, a vote for Zoro is a vote for classic samurainess.
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

well however wins win!!!

my vote goes to zoro

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Love 'em both, and I knew right away that this was the final match we were getting. Zoro's the man, but Luffy is just the shit. He gets my vote.

Zoro's Gaydana.... must..... vote........... for gaydana. Damnit e1n.

anyway, as much as i love luffy, i am a sucker for manly men with manly muscles and manly manliness idk SHUT UP XU

Tch...Okay I'll vote for that shitty swordsman, Myrllok convinced me.
    Follow me on tumblr if you'd like: http://gentlemencinder.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    lemme know if i'm missing something.... but did robin just shove a tree up the stay-puff marshmallow man's ass?

Don't vote for the stereotypical shonen main character.

A vote for Luffy is a vote for Naruto.

VOTE ZORO!

You know, honestly, I wasn't sure who I was going to vote for, but Zoro had some really fierce competition this tournament. He fought hard for it, so I'm going to give credit where credit is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I could post the awesome of Hiriluk by posting the entirety of chapters 142-145 page by page, what with Drum being my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ARC IN THE ENTIRE SERIES, but I don't think I need to. I will drop this off though. (After the man eats a poison mushoom that he knows will kill him to spare Chopper's feelings, begs Kureha to raise him, and then races off to save the lives of other doctors in what he believes is a crisis mind you. Oh, and spending a lifetime to make cherryblossoms bloom in a snow country just to uplift people's spirits. And also taking care of Chopper. and... erm, anyway.)

"WHEN do you think a man dies?
    When his heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol?
    No.
    When he succumbs to an incurable disease?
    No.
    When he drinks soup made with a poisonous mushroom? NO!!!

He dies ...when others have forgotten him!! Even though I will soon be gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured!

As long as something is there... to be "passed on"...
    A monster will be here soon. He is my son. Do not harm him. {Don't worry, Chopper. Your mushroom... won't kill me.} I'll be damned!! IT WAS ONE HELL OF A LIFE!!!"

And then he blows himself up!
    One of the absolute best characters in all of One Piece, hands down.

VOTE FOR HIRILUK!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Vote MARIMO!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by robbybevard View Post
    I could post the awesome of Hiriluk by posting the entirety of chapters 142-145 page by page, what with Drum being my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ARC IN THE ENTIRE SERIES, but I don't think I need to. I will drop this off though. (After the man eats a poison mushoom that he knows will kill him to spare Chopper's feelings, begs Kureha to raise him, and then races off to save the lives of other doctors in what he believes is a crisis mind you. Oh, and spending a lifetime to make cherryblossoms bloom in a snow country just to uplift people's spirits. And also taking care of Chopper. and... erm, anyway.)

No.
    No.

He dies ...when others have forgotten him!! Even though I will soon be gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured!

A monster will be here soon. He is my son. Do not harm him. {Don't worry, Chopper. Your mushroom... won't kill me.} I'll be damned!! IT WAS ONE HELL OF A LIFE!!!"

VOTE FOR HIRILUK!
    I Lol'd 16 times :)

No.
    No.

[size-5]VOTE FOR HIRILUK![/size]
    you tell 'em, bobby

No.
    No.

VOTE FOR HIRILUK!

HUH?!

16 chara

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

wtf. I came on here and clicked Luffy only to get a box saying 'I'm sorry, but you have already voted on this poll' 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by ABSMr.Prince View Post
    Tch...Okay I'll vote for that shitty swordsman, Myrllok convinced me.
    You know that only Sanji can match Zoro's Badassery!

Thread Information