608. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buggy The Clown

300 49.34%
  • Roronoa Zoro

308 50.66%
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Buggy vs Zoro

Default Re: Buggy vs Zoro

As if I’d vote for some “I use three katanas with one in my mouth, it’s so badass except not because all I do is throw tornados and laser beams” when the opponent is a splitting man with knives and bombs.
    Buggy is freaking awesome.

...No. Honestly, I think Zoro is the funniest Straw Hat. I love him.
    But Buggy is more interesting. Even if it’s just a sideshow, he’s falling into a top tier reputation and charging Marineford with Luffy.

Buggy the Clown for Yonkou.
    Last edited by Counterdose; August 31st, 2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Flashy spelling error.

YES VOTE BUGGY you know you wanna do it Dx

Buggy 09 !

<- Username should be explanation enough.

Vote FLASHILY PEOPLE! Vote for BUGGY!

Buggy is badass enough to ride with the pirate king, hardcore enough to be Ace's drinking buddy, and awesome enough to be remembered by Whitebeard.

Vote Buggy. Just do it.

Zoro's funny, too. The beauty of his comedy is how incredibly serious he is all the time. He's a closet goof. So deep even he doesn't realize it.

Observe:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xo_tg_fSvqw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xo_tg_fSvqw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

He isn't merely a badass--though I know that's what earns him a lot of fans. He's got heart. He may look scary, but he's also very protective of the ones he cares about. I mean, come on . . . if he really was just a demon, would the "weaker" Straw Hats flock to him for protection? It never fails to get me when you see Usopp or Chopper cowering behind him. They trust him so completely.
    Last edited by klet; August 31st, 2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Embedded video--I hope

BUGGY FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

Let's hope Buggy's lead is the just till 2AM curse.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShinobi View Post
    Let's hope Buggy's lead is the just till 2AM curse.
    Or let's just vote Buggy. Either one works fine.

This is weird. I've always been a big fan of Zoro, but somehow I'm clicking Buggy...
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Go with your gut then. Vote Buggy!

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klet View Post
    I know it's not really your point, but Buggy has cooler poses.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Lets hope Buggy keeps the lead the ENTIRE DAY yeah! A Buggy fan girl can hope right?

GOD I dislike Zoro =__= Luffy vs Zoro will be SUCH a boring match.

C'mon PEOPLE! Don't you want something FLASHY!?

I would vote Buggy but, I keep thinking about Juni's AMV .... and Little Garden. :<

/voting Zoro
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Don't let Moss-Head win this! Besides, there is no way Zoro could ever beat Buggy in a real fight, Zoro will slash him and Buggy will just pull himself together like nothing happened! So.....
    TAKE DOWN MOSS-HEAD! AND
    VOTE BUGGY!!!
    The Kyoujin Pirates, Join them or Shut up.

Banchi For Vote!! 2010!!

it's not fair... if only Impel Down was animated AMAZING amv's could be made in support of Buggy but all we have is him getting his ass kicked over and over and over... DX

damn it everyones into Zoro because he's awesome... why can't people be into Buggy because he's lame? He's awesome because he's lame xD

It doesn't seem like my bribe is working on anyone. Oh well, Buggy's winning for the moment so I can't complain.

I like both characters, but I voted for Zoro.

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

If this gets close, I'll vote for Buggy, if it isn't, I'll vote for Zoro. I'll wait until late tomorrow.
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

The views expressed are solely my own.

Thread Information