492. You may not vote on this poll
  • God Enel

171 34.76%
  • Roronoa Zoro

321 65.24%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Enel vs. Zoro

Default Re: Enel vs. Zoro

I still wanna vote against Zoro in revenge for Bon losing, but I really don't like Enel that much. so...

honest vote goes to the swordsman. Maybe his beating Bon will work against him next round instead.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yohohohoho View Post
    They'd run out of space on the wanted posters for the number of zeroes they'd have to put in his bounty. Public Enemy No. 1 by a LANDSLIDE.
    Actually, Oda did give him a projected marine bounty of 500,000,000 based on his threat level.

Also, you missed out the fact that Enel actually attained his dream, which is rather unique.

Its hard choosing betwenn two guys you're failrly indiffrent to. I mean on one hand Zoro's MO of bleeding, and telling people he cant die is getting a tad repetitive. But on the other i do like him when he's along side the crew, They need an ogre they can all unite against.

Where as Enel is delightfuly quirky, but not very memorable. The most i remember him for is Sanji's one-liner, Which almost is a reason to vote for him seeing as how higher powers have forced me to vote against Sunkist in his match.

I suppose i'll stay on the fence a little while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Where as Enel is delightfuly quirky, but not very memorable. The most i remember him for is Sanji's one-liner, Which almost is a reason to vote for him seeing as how higher powers have forced me to vote against Sunkist in his match.
    I dunno, he always sticks in my mind. Restarting his heart and then stating "It isn't God people fear... the people's fear IS GOD!"

Good times.

On the cosplay cruise! MoonNeko's Avatar

Haven't seen any Eneru support in the first 2 pages xD Poor guy. Voted Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by robbybevard View Post
    I still wanna vote against Zoro in revenge for Bon losing, but I really don't like Enel that much. so...
    This. Exactly this.

But Enel was one of my least favourite villains. So it's one of my least favourite straw hats vs. one of my least favourite villains...

Urgh. Will wait for amazing campaigns to decide for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonNeko View Post
    Haven't seen any Eneru support in the first 2 pages xD Poor guy. Voted Zoro.
    Bah, look harder.

Laughing even more now Strohhut-Ruffy's Avatar

BWAHAHAHA! Good bye, crazy jerk.

sad for enel but against zoro he can`t win..
    so voting for enel to give him respect is all what we can do...but i didn`t
    zoro is the chara!!!!
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

People you 10 years old to be taking revenge in a popularity tournament ?
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

God's desire was to travel through space, partly because he intended to conquer the moon (which he did.)

But the little known other reason was that he wanted to meet these guys:

Damn, he's hanging out with fucking Bill Adama and Saul Tigh! Nice!

A vote for God is a vote for the hilarity of religion meeting science fiction.

What? No Babylon 5? No Farscape? For shame doc, for shame.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Farscape and Doctor Who were originally in there, and I considered Babylon 5 but then decided against it since the post would have simply been too spectacular for the forum to handle.
    Last edited by Taz; August 26th, 2009 at 06:13 AM.

I think Enel did really great to get into the Fifth round, considering that he might not be appearing in the manga anytime soon.

He found the Silver City, his dream is attained.

How many characters can say that?

Meh, I'd like Enel more if he wasn't such a pansy who relied on his devil fruit so much. The guy had practically zero combat abilities to speak of and one punch got him writhing on the ground. Guys like Ace or Magellan who are usually untouchable have more stamina and endurance than him.

Guys like Zoro are true badasses. Taking a combined amount of his own pain and his captain's and still standing. He's a true man

What are you talking about? Most of his fight with Luffy on the ship consisted of melee attacks with his staff, combined with creative use of his power (ie. molding and heating the trident). And he got up like one minute after Luffy 'KO-ed' him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    He found the Silver City, his dream is attained.

How many characters can say that?
    Exactly.

And who else can boast to having the 'cutest' army in the galaxy?

It's like a legion of Choppers. When he returns the Blue Sea won't know what hit it.

Tom would be proud.

Too many Zoro fanboys. Enel has already hosed Zoro twice, and stomped on his face. He took a reject to the chest and restarted his own heart, and conquered the moon. Yet people vote for the masochist without fail.

Toriko's Choice Ass Mrs.RoronoaZoro's Avatar

Because they like him. Duh.

Fuck your campaigns and your restarting God-complexed Eminem clone. I'm voting for my favorite character in the whole damn series :>

Zoro is awesome, but Enel is nothing to be ignored. Like many people already said it here, HE RESTARTED HIS OWN HEART. How awesome is that ? :P Besides, he had is moments, and he knows how to fight without the DF (he uses the(?) mantra). Overall, both are awesome, but since everyone likes to vote on the strawhat, i'm voting on Enel. This match should be a close one imo.

Thread Information