View Poll Results: Who will prevail?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buggy

    286 58.73%
  • Jinbei

    201 41.27%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 184

Thread: Buggy vs. Jinbei

  1. #21

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by sufjan View Post
    waiting for campaigns to decide.

    Urouge, no amv for this match?
    Nope. Jinbei hasn't even been animated yet, and I'm not doing another one for Buggy until he gets animated in Impel Down (I have it planned out already). That'll be after this tournament is long over, though.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8NOatE11GU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8NOatE11GU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]


    Why should you vote Buggy? Not only is he

    -A hard worker

    he also

    -throws the best parties in the whole Grand Line and
    -is awesome enough to have met Whitbeard in person...and lived.

  3. #23
    Brrr....It's cOLd!! X-Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winter Island

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_Kenshin View Post
    Gotta go with Buggy here! Fresh off his victory against Blackbeard, what's one more fight? No big thang.

    Buggy the Vampire Slayer.
    I thought luffy and malagan did the job.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    -throws the best parties in the whole Grand Line and
    He throws great parties to be sure, but better than the Strawhats' party at Water 7? I think not. Shanks probably throws some pretty awesome parties, himself.

  5. #25
    Brrr....It's cOLd!! X-Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winter Island

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8NOatE11GU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8NOatE11GU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]


    Why should you vote Buggy? Not only is he

    -A hard worker

    he also

    -throws the best parties in the whole Grand Line and
    -is awesome enough to have met Whitbeard in person...and lived.
    The best parties are held by Shanks.
    And Jinbei has also met the strongest pirate and even befriended him.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Drake View Post
    He defeated a DEAMON GUARD with a single strike.
    What about that?
    Yeah, well Buggy is the god damn messiah! Beat that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

  7. #27
    Golden Kintama?! Marguerite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amazon Lily ^_^

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Even though every ship has its mistake. I'm voting for this one.

    GO BUGGY!!
    Archaeologist of the Ωmega Pirates ~

    Quote Originally Posted by shinpanman View Post
    Oda hands out super strength like candy.


  8. #28
    Discovered Stowaway Jejune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    I'll let Buggy's hype win me over this time.


    M-maybe he really can!! :O

    Until next round when he faces a Strawhat anyway >_>
    .

  9. #29

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Will Buggy be able to take the head of another Shichibukai?

    I don't know but I surely hope so!

    I flashily vote Buggy!

  10. #30
    Golden Kintama?! Marguerite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amazon Lily ^_^

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Reposting for awesomeness~

    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVxcHY4tFw4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVxcHY4tFw4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    Archaeologist of the Ωmega Pirates ~

    Quote Originally Posted by shinpanman View Post
    Oda hands out super strength like candy.


  11. #31

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    He throws great parties to be sure, but better than the Strawhats' party at Water 7? I think not. Shanks probably throws some pretty awesome parties, himself.
    Did Ace bother to crash the Water 7 party? I think not. Not to take away from the epicness that was that party, but not even Garp showed up, and he was in town. Aokiji also left early.

    As for Shanks, well, where do you think he learned how to throw such awesome parties that even Mihawk feels the need to show up? Why, he learned them from Party-Master-Buggy of course!

  12. #32
    Brrr....It's cOLd!! X-Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winter Island

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by Jejune View Post
    I'll let Buggy's hype win me over this time.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...buggybuggy.jpg

    M-maybe he really can!! :O

    Until next round when he faces a Strawhat anyway >_>
    .
    or maybe not.
    Jinbei is way cooler than buggy.
    And his karate is stronger than the buggy or muggy balls.

    As for Shanks, well, where do you think he learned how to throw such awesome parties that even Mihawk feels the need to show up? Why, he learned them from Party-Master-Buggy of course!
    I don't think buggy and shanks ever partied together.
    They were enemies.
    On and out of gol d. roger's ship.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Drake View Post
    or maybe not.
    Jinbei is way cooler than buggy.
    And his karate is stronger than the buggy or muggy balls.
    Yes, but can he make things go BOOM?



    Vote Buggy, master of explosions.

  14. #34
    Brrr....It's cOLd!! X-Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winter Island

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Yes, but can he make things go BOOM?

    http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0142042/16.jpg

    Vote Buggy, master of explosions.
    Jinbei can't make things go boom, but he defeated a demon guard with a single strike.

    Not something buggy managed to do.

    For those who don't know, here is jinbei, a car:

    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Tare_chan; August 17th, 2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: edit button plz...

  15. #35
    Discovered Stowaway Sanji The Cook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Now

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Drake View Post
    For those who don't know, here is jinbei, a car:

    ....His car sucks

  16. #36
    Brrr....It's cOLd!! X-Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winter Island

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji The Cook View Post
    ....His car sucks
    nope.
    it's an ambulance.
    saves people in trouble.
    helps them.
    like luffy.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Did Ace bother to crash the Water 7 party? I think not. Not to take away from the epicness that was that party, but not even Garp showed up, and he was in town. Aokiji also left early.
    Garp and Aokiji weren't invited.

    It was a victory party, after all. Only the victors were invited.

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Drake View Post
    I don't think buggy and shanks ever partied together.
    They were enemies.
    On and out of gol d. roger's ship.
    Say who in the what now? They were supposed to be like best friends until the day they parted ways and never saw each other again. They both got their awesome party skills passed down to them from Roger.

    I do love Jinbei, but when it comes to partying he is severely outclassed by the clown.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    Garp and Aokiji weren't invited.

    It was a victory party, after all. Only the victors were invited.
    And how can it hope to top a Buggy Party unless a Shichibukai, an Admiral, or Garp shows up?

  19. #39
    Bisoromi Bear grunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New World Border

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Can't decide.
    Need more 'paignin.


  20. #40

    Default Re: Buggy vs. Jinbei

    Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    And how can it hope to top a Buggy Party unless a Shichibukai, an Admiral, or Garp shows up?
    By going through 100 million beli worth of food and alcohol. Besides, the party had Luffy, Usopp, and Franky.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts