+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been trying to rmb a movie

Ulargara

Default Been trying to rmb a movie

Suddenly im trying to rmb a movie which i have watched a long time ago. All i rmb was at the end the plane was taking off from the runway. Oh and the airport and the highway was disappearing when the plane was taking off. ~_~ Seems like i can only rmb this much. Anyone?

EDIT: Changed highway to runway.
    The movie's in colour and with real people acting. IIRC the runway was disappearing when we can see the plane flying off from the outside of the plane. Cant really rmb bout the airport but i suddenly thought of tomatoes monster which i think im wrong ~_~.The movie is definitely not recent ,i'll say it have to be before 2005 cause i can't rmb much before 2005.However i have a feeling that it was early 2000s or late 1990s.
    Last edited by 123; August 16th, 2009 at 12:36 AM.
    Tick tick tick

Default Re: Been trying to rmb a movie

Was the movie in black and white or color, animated or live action? Was the view of the airport and highway from inside the plane? It'll be really hard to find a movie with the details given.

Ulargara

The movie's in colour and with real people acting. IIRC the runway was disappearing when we can see the plane flying off from the outside of the plane. Cant really rmb bout the airport but i suddenly thought of tomatoes monster which i think im wrong(bout the tomatoes monsters) ~_~.The movie is definitely not recent ,i'll say it have to be before 2005 cause i can't rmb much before 2005.However i have a feeling that it was early 2000s or late 1990s perhaps even older.
    Last edited by 123; August 16th, 2009 at 08:26 AM.
    Tick tick tick

Is the part you can remember the ending? Can you remember what genre the movie was?

Ulargara

Yah i can only rmb the ending and if im not wrong the people were escaping from the airport, cause it seems so long ago. I cant really rmb about the genre , oh well it seems doomed for me to rmb it. Anyway thanks for trying to help me.
    Tick tick tick

Try the movie The Langoliers. It's a horror movie based on a Stephen King story. This is just kind of a random guess mind you but I would seriously pat myself on the back if it was right .

Ulargara

I watched the ending and it didnt seemed like it, i'll watch the whole thing after my exams and see if its it. Thanks alot.
    Tick tick tick

Oh, so it's 'remember'. That bugged me after reading the first post...

Ulargara

What did you think it was?
    Tick tick tick

That's the thing, I didn't know XP
    I never saw someone lazy enough to keep typing out 'remember' as 'rmb'.

Ulargara

I see, it must be because we live in different countries.
    Tick tick tick

Ulargara

I have just finished watching both movies. And i must say the scene where the plane was taking off was the closest thing that i've seen to what i remembered about the plane taking off. Not really sure about the Langoliers but i do remember about monsters. Though the way way the highway 'disappeared' was different from what that i have remembered. And how i remembered the highway 'disappeared' was near to the ending where the remaining people from the plane returned back to their time.

After watching both movies i get a feeling that this maybe it ,though the thing is i doubt if it was shown in Singapore in the past(but then if it wasn't shown how would i have watched it).
    Thanks Kairouseki=)
    Tick tick tick

That's definately The Langoliers. I personally think it was a good movie, but I'm biased. I like anything Stephen King.
    Taking you 100% serious 50% of the time

Lucky bastard!!! every time I download one piece I get one piece

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information