2 Perona
    3 Zoro
    4 Kaku
    5 Chopper
    6 Boa Hancock
    7 Silvers Rayleigh
    8 Hannyabal
    9 Inazuma / Bon Kurei

1,2 + 4 lost against minor chars (Zeff, Beckman, Whitebeard)
    7 lost against the amazing Brook
    8 against Crocodile
    9,10,3,5 & 6 had to fight eacht other

Seriously? Only Round 4 and after this their will be only Zorro remaining? And he had to take out Mr 2, Boa & Chopper? How hard is this.
    seriously?

Default Re: 4th Round Discussion

Damn... This means that there will be no more females in the tournament after the fourth round.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantGuy View Post
    Damn... This means that there will be no more females in the tournament after the fourth round.
    No girls? What about Nami?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
    She wasn't such a bitch anymore?
    Most people hate her the most AFTER she met Luffy. Or, like me, have just hated her since day 1. There's, like, a bajillion rants about it. Not hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    No girls? What about Nami?
    Well, with some good campaigning she might put up a good fight, but I think she will be defeated in the end.

I'll vote for her though, as she is a main character, the One Piece girl with most personality and a set in stone part of the series. If we actually SAW Roger in the series (don't count the very few flashbacks), he would probably be cooler, but I don't feel like voting for a dead guy that we only hear about. I just don't believe a lot of the users think in that way. "We" tend to - with few exceptions - vote for the most "epic" character. And Roger is clearly that as he has shaken the world. Nami is true enough member of a very dangerous crew, but she's a no-namer herself that haven't done more outrageous things than defeating Kalifa.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    Most people hate her the most AFTER she met Luffy. Or, like me, have just hated her since day 1. There's, like, a bajillion rants about it. Not hard to find.
    I'm pretty sure they're excellent reads.

Well, with some good campaigning she might put up a good fight, but I think she will be defeated in the end.

I'll vote for her though, as she is a main character, the One Piece girl with most personality and a set in stone part of the series. If we actually SAW Roger in the series (don't count the very few flashbacks), he would probably be cooler, but I don't feel like voting for a dead guy that we only hear about. I just don't believe a lot of the users think in that way. "We" tend to - with few exceptions - vote for the most "epic" character. And Roger is clearly that as he has shaken the world. Nami is true enough member of a very dangerous crew, but she's a no-namer herself that haven't done more outrageous things than defeating Kalifa.
    I think your underestimating Nami's fanbase. Being a SH, she, by default, will get a lot of votes. And then with the ones who are voting like you and going for the one that's not dead, and add in some of the people that are just voting for her because she's a girl... she's more or less the likely one to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're excellent reads.
    Oh yeah, they're about as much fun reading the Shichibukai thread.

Nami lose to Roger? My AMV which has destroyed all my other AMV's for total views at this point would say otherwise.

Hidden:
    [youtube]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pSprvHxzjU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pSprvHxzjU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Discovered Stowaway

like this?

(by e1n)

This rounds looks pretty epic! I had to remove Robin and Jango from my sig because of their upcoming matches, but they had a good run.

1. Blackbeard/Buggy vs Jinbei - Going with Buggy.
    2. Usopp vs Whitebeard - Whitebeard for sure.
    3. Zoro vs Hancock - Zoro, no contest.
    4. Enel vs Ivankov - I'll wait for some campaigns.
    5. Robin vs Luffy - Luffy, though this is a tough one.
    6. Jango vs Sanji - Sanji, it has to be done.
    7. Roger vs Nami - Nami, no contest.
    8. Brook vs Garp vs Crocodile - Garp, the man is way too awesome.

Holy mother of cactus, this is GONNA BE EPIC THE WORLD ITSELF WILL TREMBLE,ehh and like i see Nami-san gonna be raped VERY hard (i can't take it arrrghhh) , oh and Luffy vs Robin this will be pure win but i'm 100% sure Luffy wins

Perona lost so I lost interest. Simple as that. I'll still support but...I honestly don't care who wins at this point (I will go against Garp,Whitebeard,Jango,Crocodile,and Enel though :D)
    3DS Friend Code: 4468-1765-5617 (Rock Safari)

1. Blackbeard/Buggy vs Jinbei
    2. Usopp vs Whitebeard
    3. Zoro vs Hancock
    4. Enel vs Ivankov
    5. Robin vs Luffy
    6. Jango vs Sanji
    7. Roger vs Nami
    8. Brook vs Garp vs Crocodile

Worse match ups EVER. It ensures that ALL but one Strawhat is going through =_= UGH. I dont' know if I'll even vote after this 4th round =_=;

Well Robin is one Straw Hat who won't make it to the next round, and I think Brook might not make it either. Plus, Nami has a fairly hard match, though I do think she'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    1. Blackbeard/Buggy vs Jinbei
    2. Usopp vs Whitebeard
    3. Zoro vs Hancock
    4. Enel vs Ivankov
    5. Robin vs Luffy
    6. Jango vs Sanji
    7. Roger vs Nami
    8. Brook vs Garp vs Crocodile

Worse match ups EVER. It ensures that ALL but one Strawhat is going through =_= UGH. I dont' know if I'll even vote after this 4th round =_=;
    It looks like that is going to happen. Whitebeard may beat Usopp, Buggy is most likely going to beat Blackbeard/Jinbei, Zoro is going beat Hancock, Enel is going to beat Ivankov,I don't know about the Robin/Luffy match (Only one I am curious about), Sanji will beat Jango, Nami will beat Roger and Garp will beat Brook and Crocodile

I would actually shit myself if Garp beat out Brook and Crocodile I'd be happy ;___; but Im just sure Brook will win... =_= I don't dislike Brook I LOVE HIM but I wanna vote Garp Dx

and poor Robin ;_; I'll vote for you!

Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    I would actually shit myself if Garp beat out Brook and Crocodile I'd be happy ;___; but Im just sure Brook will win... =_= I don't dislike Brook I LOVE HIM but I wanna vote Garp Dx

and poor Robin ;_; I'll vote for you!
    We all know Buggy is going to win this round

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_Kenshin View Post
    Well Robin is one Straw Hat who won't make it to the next round, and I think Brook might not make it either. Plus, Nami has a fairly hard match, though I do think she'll win.
    brook took down smoker

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Fist View Post
    brook took down smoker
    Big deal....

Oh man. Whitebeard vs Ussop. Hancock vs Zoro and Roger vs Nami. This is gonna be epic...

Thread Information