View Poll Results: Tobi rules, Madara drools?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tobi is great.

148 48.37%
  • Madara sucks

158 51.63%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobi's Tank Turns Twenty Tomorrow Discussion!!? VI

Discovered Stowaway Chopper Man's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Discussion VI

I absolutely love how the last thread ended. I've been lurking for quite some time now and have had many laughs reading it.

So, yeah, what the hell is naruto.

Default Re: Pizza, Boobs, and Awesome 80's manga thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper Man View Post
    I absolutely love how the last thread ended. I've been lurking for quite some time now and have had many laughs reading it.

So, yeah, what the hell is naruto.
    Naruto is the greatest thing ever. It is Pizza, Boobs and Awesome 80's manga, thats what. (despite the mod edit...)

The AWESOME thread title lasted an hour and 10 minutes. It remains as long as you quote to reply, as opposed to just typing in a new subject... but... yeah...

It was great while it lasted.

Back to the slums of Naruto hell then.

Nobodyman-I removed one of my posts to bump you and your EPIC THREAD onto the first page. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Robby; August 12th, 2009 at 10:35 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Default BOBBY: Pizza, Boobs, and Awesome 80's manga thread

I miss juju already.

In tears, I dedicate this to you:

[YOUTUBE]RldI75IEXd4[/YOUTUBE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

[youtube]n371zCCYpts[/youtube]
    You は Shock!

Nice ending to the last thread.

But will Kishimoto himself be back to answer more of our burning questions?

-Like what will the next Naruto movie be about?
    -Will it have Hinata in it?
    -Will Naruto finish off the final enemy of said movie with a Rasengan?

please Robb..erh.. I mean Kishimoto!

Also, it was good to include Kenshiro as quickly as possible into this thread to guide it to it's ultimate fate

...DEATH.

That's right, "this thread is already dead"

oh and...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_N2pPrIxboI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_N2pPrIxboI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Wait, everyone has to keep the original thread name alive. Someone should also post that video of Kenshiro defeating a tank again .

Glad we're on the same page

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ZeD40Rg8A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ZeD40Rg8A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Default ASK KISHIMOTO

Hello everyone! Kishimoto here! I am pleased to see a new thread in honor of my series! Once again, I shall strive to answer your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    But will Kishimoto himself be back to answer more of our burning questions?
    Clearly, the answer is yes!

-Like what will the next Naruto movie be about?
    Naruto, Sakura, and either Rock Lee or Sai will go to a farway scenic village in trouble, where they will meet a young impressionable youth that hates his life and disrespects his elders. A monstrous villain will appear, that Naruto will fail to defeat. Over the course of the film, Naruto will spread his youthful enthusiasm to the impressionable youth, who will then realize what his elders are truly capable of, and come to respect them! Its a story unlike any ever told before!

-Will it have Hinata in it?
    Who?

-Will Naruto finish off the final enemy of said movie with a Rasengan?
    It will be one of his new unstoppable sage mode variants, because those are so cool! ...He might also be riding on the backside of a fat old man.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Life would be simple in this thread....except for Juju Sneer.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXsjzcC4Jdw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXsjzcC4Jdw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98n8riOQLLM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98n8riOQLLM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    Life would be simple in this thread....except for Juju Sneer.[/YOUTUBE]
    what the fuck is a Juju?

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

One of the things that goes derp in the night.

Discovered Stowaway gold_rogger15's Avatar

How much time till Juju14 gets here?

Quote Originally Posted by gold_rogger15 View Post
    How much time till Juju14 gets here?
    I hope not much, we need our entertaiment to make this thread succesfull, if Juju14 wont arrive soon then we may have to lure another narutard(s) to this thread for some serious off-topic discussion.

Best canditate would be rabid Narutard who only reads Naruto and perhaps Bleach and have watched 1-10 One Piece episodes and in his infinite wisdom has judged OP as childish and shittiest show ever.

It should not be that hard really, internet is full of that type of guys, Juju14 is still pretty solid choice and he is stubborn enough to allow us enjoy our arguments.

I guess when next Naruto chapter arrives he will come here to praise how magnificent chapter is regardless of its content.

On-topic;

I had pizza as my lunch 30 min ago, it was pan-pizza with shrimps,cheese,ham,pineapple and pepperoni. It was great though I was in hurry and I had to eat with haste and now my stomach is restless, I guess I have to get something more lighter tomorrow like chinese food.

Discovered Stowaway gold_rogger15's Avatar

Am I the only one who enjoys a nice pizza from Little ceasers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    Wait, everyone has to keep the original thread name alive. Someone should also post that video of Kenshiro defeating a tank again .
    Awesome vid. i really like this thread, 80s and pizza is adding everything to the thread naruto has lost in his long way.

My mum keeps getting pizza's when no one can be bothered to cook. But she gets these new ones with an ultra thin base which are apparently great for dieting...

Which is odd because my family is more anorexic than fat.

Another Boob, Pizza and 90 tv show- I mean Naruto thread?
    Well Hot diggerty!
    Hey, Kisimoto, do you collect eyes as a hobby? And paint shanaingans on them?

And please repost the british North star. I like that picture.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

El Sucio Sánchez SantoryuMaster97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gold_rogger15 View Post
    Am I the only one who enjoys a nice pizza from Little ceasers?
    When there only 1 pizza place in the area where my cousins live Little Ceasers is almost always there.
    Survivor of the Ivotas Holocaust!

XboxLive Gamertag: Big Evil99
    Addiction defines Gravity. Speed over addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    They should just lock the old thread now while they're at it.

By the way: Missing from the OP:

[youtube]mUlFqL72iV0[/youtube]

Edit: Slightly beaten to the punch!
    PWNAGE in it's purest form

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    what the fuck is a Juju?
    A juju is a very rare pokemon that cannot be caught with any poke'ball just like how no one can ever catch the pink dragon in heroin hero you just get closer each time.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Juju is a legend.
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information