+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wire

Default The Wire

I am not sure who all watch this show, but this is one of the best shows on tv, if not the best.

It comes on hbo every sunday.

Any "the wire" fans? If so lets discuss.

Default Re: The Wire

Big fan of the show, been working through the season four screeners over the last two weeks. Thank God this on, seeing as FX shafted season six of The Shield out of the fall and now it'll start in APRIL of 2007!

What are four screeners? excuse my ignorance. lol

What episode are you on? I see mine a week in advance because I watch them on demand. SO the last one I saw was episode 46, and episode 45 was shown this past sunday.

Spoiler:
    Do you think all of those bodies in the vacant buildings are going to be the reason chris and snoop go to jail or get caught? She left alot of stuff there. The security guy badge for example.

What are four screeners? excuse my ignorance. lol
    Screeners are like a preview, or advanced copy sent to various outlets (video stores, critics, ect) and somewhere and somehow, these advanced copies end up online.

What episode are you on? I see mine a week in advance because I watch them on demand. SO the last one I saw was episode 46, and episode 45 was shown this past sunday.
    Uh, the last the episode I saw, was the aftermath of Carcetti's election win, and Marlo busting major crimes' surveillance job.

O ok, I think I am either one or two episodes ahead of you.

I've heard about this series and saw some on BET and I really liked it. But besides that I haven't seen any of it at all, is there any place I could go to , to see it?

Bet? are you confusing the wire with the corner? But what kind of cable do u have? It comes on HBO every sunday. And if you have on demand you can see all this seasons episodes.

Also you can rent the other seasons at blockbuster or even buy them if you want. A very good show. I think it is better than the Sopranos in alot of ways. It deals with alot stuff.

With the Final Season of the show coming soon it's really going to be intresting to see how things will wrap up.

-Will The Detail make the perfect case by bagging Marlo,Vondas, And Proposition Joe.

-Will Omar come out on top against Marlo and his crew (if he's still apart of the show.)

-After accidently killing his son will Bubbles finally get his life back in order.

-What's next for Micheal,Namon, & Randy after each experienced some major life changes.

-What'll happen to Herc?

I hope Omar gets killed, most likely by Michael.
    Omar did to much crap to be alive.

Michael will either turn his life around because of Cutty or will become another Avon with dookie being another Barksdale.

Marlo is going to jail and so is the greek. Cris and snoop either killed or in jail.

When does the new season start?
    yeah im here

Everybody has dirt on them

Daniels
    Mc Nulty
    Kima
    Bunk (he and Multy have enough dirt on them to be a grave though probably much less then Daniels.)

The new season is supposed to start in January

Haha i love how Sandai ressurected this exactly one year later. But yeah, I saw one episode like a year ago and was very interested. When does it come on?

I was going to make my own thread dedicated to the Wire but then I found this thread. and with the new season coming up it only made more sense to do so. As to your question I have not the slightest clue if you had Time Warner Cable with HBO on Demand then you would be set, but if your still
    intrested.

For Season 1
    http://www.torrentz.com/3251e58effde...bc1458a18d6288

For Season 2
    http://http://www.seedpeer.com/details/45432.html

For Season 3
    http://http://www.torrentz.com/43db0...beff661f72cf45

For Season 4
    http://http://www.torrentz.com/240c1...16cf8a39763d09

To watch season 1 you have to download the Matrokosa Pack

Well Season 5 officially kicks off in few hours, still trying to rack my head over whether this newspaper perspective will work or not.

Episodes 1,2 and episodes 5-7 leaked onto the internet. Theres also a official trailer for it on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]ziIZLNhnDrA[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Cochise; January 6th, 2008 at 04:40 AM.

An okay episode Avon reappears in episode two.

Hopefully Avon appears some more since hes always been my favorite character. And I'm really hoping that at the end of this season Marlo, Chris and snoop get taken for being so damn ruthless.

I thought Avon and Stringer were ruthless, but these guys are psycho.

Avon was never really as ruthless as Stringer even if he had intentions to go hunting for Marlo after the former nearly had him killed.

Good finish I guess though.

Spoiler:

Omar got knocked off
    Marlo got off

Yes it was a excellent finish. Too bad this show is dangerously underrated while things like The sopranos gets constant praise. The Sopranos isn't a bad show but with the kind of attention that show gets is retarded.

Spoiler:
    The way Omar got killed was perfect, alotta people probably expected a character like Omar to go out in a huge gun fight against Snoop and Chris but that wouldn't have been realistic it would have just came off as Hollywood. And I knew he was probably going to get killed with the way he carried himself this season but I just didn't expect it to be so quick....and by a little kid too. Sad reality is that even these little kids have become killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    The Sopranos isn't a bad show but with the kind of attention that show gets is retarded.
    After the way the show ended and how it practically got snubbed at the Emmy's I actually wondered if people still liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Spoiler:
    The way Omar got killed was perfect, alotta people probably expected a character like Omar to go out in a huge gun fight against Snoop and Chris but that wouldn't have been realistic it would have just came off as Hollywood. And I knew he was probably going to get killed with the way he carried himself this season but I just didn't expect it to be so quick....and by a little kid too. Sad reality is that even these little kids have become killers.
    A part of me knew Omar was going to get got but not like that and not by someone like that

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information