+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1630

Thread: Star Wars Universe

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post

Wait for Ackbar at the end
    For a moment I thought this was a really dark isis joke about there being a big explosion. Kinda dissapointed you were talking about the admiral now.

(yes I know I'm horrible)
    -_- o_o O_O ...Agree to disagree sounds about right. Holy moly.
    I'm such a bad person

Thanks to PirateNeko for the avatar!

My body.....wasn't ready....

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    My body.....wasn't ready....
    and either was mine...i haven't felt like this since i saw episode 7.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

I will come back to this thread and post something more thought out and complex about that trailer in the future but for now....

THAT TRAILER OH MY FREAKING GOD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Already got my tickets for the opening night at Alamo Drafthouse!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 ē Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Trailer was pretty cool.

Showed enough without revealing much. That last part seems like a clear misdirect in order to build hype and get the click bait articles and videos rolling.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Wano? Wa-yes! Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Goddamn this is looking like the most beautiful Star Wars film by a mile. The AT-ATs on the color dust planet, Finn and Phasma's clash, pure money.

I thought the first half of the trailer was a bit meh and was starting to feel a bit worried since nothing stood out much other than the visuals, but there was no need to worry since they just saved the good stuff for the second half

Glad to see Finn and Phasma getting that duel they should have had in Episode 7. Looking forward to see what they do with Phasmoothie this go around. Kylo piloting that starfighter reminded me of that one episode of Rebels where Darth Vader single-handedly wrecked a Rebel fleet with a TIE Fighter. The ways Kylo emulates Vader are pretty interesting.

Anyone else think Luke's voice sounded a lot like Yoda's? I wonder how intentional that was.

Pumped for Snoke as well! Given the scenery around them, I'm not under the impression that this is just a dream sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Trailer was pretty cool.

Showed enough without revealing much. That last part seems like a clear misdirect in order to build hype and get the click bait articles and videos rolling.
    Idk, if there's anything that felt like misdirection it was when they implied Kylo killing Leia in his starfighter assault. There's definitely more to that last scene than they're probably letting on, but I can see the potential for this being a thing. From Kylo being conflicted af to Luke's statement in the teaser that it's "time for the Jedi to end" there's a good chance of new wrinkles forming in this arc rather than being straight good vs. evil, or turning Kylo good at the last minute like Vader in the original trilogy.

Spoiler:

Gosh look, "Ren as frighteningly overpowered Tetsuo figure" wasn't in my head.

Small detail someone pointed out to me today, Luke's hand is the same mechanical one from Empire. Most people assumed the case, but the small detail that proved it was the blast mark on the hand, which is from Luke getting shot in the hand in Return of the Jedi when fighting Jabba's crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I figured out who Admiral Snoke is. Once I saw the scar on his forehead it was so obvious, especially once you think about it

Spoiler:

You might say when he hit his forehead..... The Force awakened

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information