+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2268

Thread: Star Wars Universe

Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Doctor Aphra.
    Been reading her comic series. Why isn't Disney pushing her as the next big Star Wars character? Where's her movie or show? She's amazing.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Doctor Aphra.
    Been reading her comic series. Why isn't Disney pushing her as the next big Star Wars character? Where's her movie or show? She's amazing.
    ....Is that a trick question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

She could be the next big EU star, up there with Thrawn. I'd say with her comic, along with the Star Wars and Vader comics they could make something similar to Clone Wars set post ANH.

I get Disney wants to capitalize on nostalgia, but they also should build up new characters and lesser-known fan favorites. So much potential to be found there.

Gary Kurtz, the producer of Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back, passed away at the age of 78.

The third segment of this video (starting at about 15 minutes) is seriously perfect and is something I wish anyone who either is in the group that considers TLJ the worst thing ever or has interacted with someone from that group, would watch. (tl;dw: You're allowed to dislike it but certain very outspoken people have crossed a line into being 10000% toxic about it and that is very much not okay.)

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Yeah I know a few folks who genuinely disliked the movie but werent assholes about it and not for asshole reasons. I feel bad that they can get lumped in with the assholes who dislike it for asshole reasons.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Episode IX teaser trailer:

Spoiler:

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.

...Honestly they didn't reveal much more than that. But at least now we finally have a title and some vague footage.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Helmet is back, Skywalkers are back. Palpatine is back. Suck it Rian. JJ going full on fanservice to appease the fans. I bet Anakin will also make an appearance.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

This is such a lol. The helmet being patched is just a symbol for the mess that Rian created.

"Let go of the past. Kill it if you have to." LMAO, the sequels are a freaking mess.

Cant tell if that laugh comes from Palp or Disney execs

I can't wait :D Not liking the name though.

Palpatine will most likely be a ghost.

Or one of those stupid A.Is from that game.

Palpy again? UGH.

Is he going to make a fourth deathstar now and repeat itself even more? Will there be Ewoks? Will we learn the entire cast is related?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

They're gonna reveal Rei is secretly a skywalker just to spite Rian Johnson
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

The helmet repair makes sense, considering it was done entirely at Snoke's behalf. Luke was obviously going to come back as a force ghost.

Palpatine, though...or whoever that laugh was... I'm simultaneously thrilled and very worried.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    This is such a lol. The helmet being patched is just a symbol for the mess that Rian created.
    more like a symbol for JJ relying on blatant fanwank. See also, Palpatines back whoooooo!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    The helmet repair makes sense, considering it was done entirely at Snoke's behalf. Luke was obviously going to come back as a force ghost.

Palpatine, though...or whoever that laugh was... I'm simultaneously thrilled and very worried.
    helmet repair is like putting a gun to the head of the thematics of TLJ

So Kylo inherits his mothers name, repairs his helmet and becomes a good Vader in the end? That's what I take away from the title and the trailer.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

I took it as Rey adopting the Skywalker name. Glad Lando's back. Too bad he'll probably die. If it's him or Rey, she's getting the Falcon. Got no problem with Palpatine coming back. Well, I don't think he's coming back for real, maybe Kylo finds his sith holocron.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information