Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Round Discussion

Default Re: Third Round Discussion Thread

Honestly, Bon/Zoro is the match of this round. These are two characters that most people didn't expect less than semi-finals from. No other matches can quite match that.

Well the second round is almost over and third will soon be upon us:

Van Augur vs. Boa Hancock - I hate Van Augur and Hancock had already won me over...so Hancock it is.
    Luffy vs ShuShu - Yeah...Luffy's got this one in the bag.
    Hiruluk vs Whitebeard - Whitebeard may be impressive right now...but I still don't like him 'cause my first impression of him was what truly mattered to me, and it wasn't good. XP
    Beckman vs Nico Robin - I definitely love Robin more than anyone from Shanks' crew.
    Ivankov vs Moria - This one will be hard for me to decide, I like both characters. ><
    Garp vs Crocodile - I like the Shichibukai (former) more than the marines.
    Brook vs Smoker - Gotta give the vote to the skeleton who has an eye for beauties...even though he has no eyes! Skull Joke! XP
    Magellan vs Gold Roger - Magellan's chemistry w/ Hannyabal and Hancock along with his power won me over.
    Law vs Usopp - Sorry Usopp, but Law's one of my fav Supernovas.
    Zeff vs Ener - Vote God lest ye be struck down! XD
    Cricket vs Jinebi - I liked his display of power as well as the build up to his eventual reveal to being an honorable Shichibukai.
    Bon Kurei vs Zoro - Okama Way 4ever! Bon-chan's just plain awesome...first in Alabasta and then in ID!
    Carue vs ???? - Kuma or Nami...Carue hardly stands a chance anyway. XD
    Franky vs Sanji - Yeah...the one character I'll always vote for if it wasn't obvious enough. XDD
    Django vs Bepo - Slightly unsure on this one. Bepo is amusing for being a sensitive ass-kickin' bear on Law's crew, but Django's hypnotism is too awesome to overlook. ><
    Teach vs Buggy - I still hate Teach for some reason, so my vote goes to Buggy...who still serves some pretty good comic relief. XD

Really hoping Brook can go to round 4, but it's going to be a really hard match....

........okay............MY NOMINEE HAS TO FACE BBBB....BLACKBEARD!

Buggy must win, the gods have opened the gates of justice, to victory for him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

People whose opponents are preventing me from releasing new amv's for in round 3 due to lack of threat: Luffy, Robin, Nami, Crocodile (though you guys are starting to make me question this one).

That said, I have all my amv's for the round planned out. The first one will release... when the time comes.

Holly Shit! Franky vs Sanji!
    I shall put everything I can into making the vote for Sanji, the popular one.

Derp. Derpdy derp derp. Uso4Lyfe's Avatar
    Take a right on main and then you just keep going until you see a white picket fence made out of win

Nooo! My poor Shushu :<

^^Clicky clicky!^^

if Luffy doesn't beat Shushu... there is NO HOPE FOR AP xD

and OMFG Moria vs Ivankov? I'm so drawing messed up art for that. And OMFG ;__; BB and BUGGY!?? I LOVE THEM BOTH but I'll have to go with Blackbeard Dx

There are two matches I want to talk about.
    Bon Kurei vs Zoro, Why? Bon Kurei deserves to win this tournament after what he's done. HE GAVE UP ESCAPING HELL TO MAKE SURE LUFFY WOULD SAVE HIS BROTHER!! And lets not forget Alabasta!! I support Bon Kurei, he's my #1 favorite character outside the SH's, so my vote's for him. Okama Way all the Way!
    Next up:
    Franky vs Sanji, one word: AWESOME!! I was hoping there would be a match between these two!! The SUPER Cyborg Shipwright vs The Black-Legged Chef!!
    Last edited by OneWarlord; July 29th, 2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Meh.

Crazy Rainbow Hamsteak Sami-chan's Avatar

Van Augur vs. Boa Hancock : Talk about no brainer; she helped Luffy break into Impel Down AND she's totally in love with him!! Pwn dat sniper..
    Luffy vs ShuShu: Aww, poor doggy. If it were anyone else I wouldn't vote for Luffy, but we all know that pup's not gonna win..
    Hiruluk vs Whitebeard ??? Eh, I love both, buut I'll probably go WB if the next chapter is promising. Poor Chopper-Papa!
    Beckman vs Nico Robin: What's with all the hate for Robin? She bitchslapped Spanda-panda into the IC ward. That's worth a vote for me.
    Ivankov vs Moria: *toilet flush* That's the sound of Moria's defeat. I just never liked that guy, and the King/Queen of Newkama land is waay cooleer. Plus he led to the BEST April Fool's gag EVER. Still loving that.
    Garp vs Crocodile: Would have voted Croc if Garp hadn't been awesome last couple of chaps. Sorry, Shitty Croc! (though I call him that out of pure fondness I swear)
    Brook vs Smoker: "Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo.."
    Magellan vs Gold Roger: Please; pwn dat fool, pimp!
    Law vs Usopp: "Sogeki no shima de, umareta ore waa~".. the best OP chars have episode inserted songs. ^^
    Zeff vs Ener ??? : Dang, I'm just not sure... Enel's cool and all, but I have a tendancy to vote for the good guys over the bad guys; kneejerk reaction there..
    Cricket vs Jinebi: Well, that's easy. Again, though, gotta blame the current arc... but they're both really cool though ^_^
    Bon Kurei vs Zoro ??? Ah, Um, wait.... hmm... d'oh! My brain...!
    Carue vs ???? : Poor Carue, but I'm glad he made it this far. Too bad today's winner *coughhacknamiswancoughhack* Is totally gonna beat him down.
    Franky vs Sanji ?!?!?! TT__TT *sob* Do you just HATE me?? On one side, there is my overwhelming love for all Sanji, for he is my bishie. But then again, it's--it's FRANKY!! How can I betray his pure awesomeness and DON filled manliness??? Plus he's like, my #4 Bishie... what to do?!
    Django vs Bepo: Mmm, Jango is awesome, but I must continue my support for the kung-fu talkin' bear. Plus he still has to avenge Pandaman.
    Teach vs Buggy: Ah-DUH. Buggy is pure win. And he's the new Moses of OP (gotta make one of those sigs, it's the meme of OP right now..^^..)

Van Augur vs. Boa Hancock
    Luffy vs ShuShu
    Hiruluk vs Whitebeard
    Beckman vs Nico Robin
    Ivankov
    vs Moria
    Garp vs Crocodile
    Brook vs Smoker
    Magellan vs Gold Roger
    Law vs Usopp
    Zeff vs Ener
    Cricket vs Jinebi
    Bon Kurei vs Zoro
    Carue vs Nami
    Franky vs Sanji
    Django vs Bepo
    Teach vs Buggy

Quote Originally Posted by OneWarlord View Post
    There are two matches I want to talk about.
    Bon Kurei vs Zoro, Why? Bon Kurei deserves to win this tournament after what he's done. HE GAVE UP ESCAPING HELL TO MAKE SURE LUFFY WOULD SAVE HIS BROTHER!! And lets not forget Alabasta!! I support Bon Kurei, he's my #1 favorite character outside the SH's, so my vote's for him. Okama Way all the Way!
    Next up:
    Franky vs Sanji, one word: AWESOME!! I was hoping there would be a match between these two!! The SUPER Cyborg Shipwright vs The Black-Legged Chef!!
    I know Sanji will definitely win, but its still Awesome nontheless.
    Wait just a second there! What makes you think that's so set in stone? Franky did win this thing a couple years back, and sure reactions towards him have cooled somewhat, but they have for Sanji moreso I think. I actually feel Franky has the advantage here, or am I just blinded by love?

Shit just got serious with these match ups.

Let's do this!
    Archaeologist of the Ωmega Pirates ~

Quote Originally Posted by shinpanman View Post
    Oda hands out super strength like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by shinpanman View Post
    Wait just a second there! What makes you think that's so set in stone? Franky did win this thing a couple years back, and sure reactions towards him have cooled somewhat, but they have for Sanji moreso I think. I actually feel Franky has the advantage here, or am I just blinded by love?
    That's why I edited my post cause I think Franky may have a chance.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    People whose opponents are preventing me from releasing new amv's for in round 3 due to lack of threat: Luffy, Robin, Nami, Crocodile (though you guys are starting to make me question this one).
    I can't see Croc losing this one. My laziness is happy for the breathing room. Good to see that sanji should be going out this time round, and that Law is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Holy crap. Law is finally going to get creamed.

Poor Shushu. Atleast he gets a good opponent.
    you think? i think Law is gonna pwn. though, I'm still voting for usopp <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    I can't see Croc losing this one. My laziness is happy for the breathing room. Good to see that sanji should be going out this time round, and that Law is finished.
    Of people who announced votes, Garp/Croc is tied 4-4 somehow. Lots of undecideds too.

Discovered Stowaway

Almost every single fight will be really easy to vote for (I really like BB and more each time I see him, but no way I am going to regret voting Buggy >( ), except for this one: Brook vs Smoker
    DAMN IT! It was almost perfect match ups :/

Oh well, finally ShuShu (swore enemy) goes down and sadly Carue will meet his end too, but it's ok, it will be against a SH - anyone would be doomed as well.

Good thing Buggy is the last, he has 2 weeks to do something amazing and gain more votes... yeah, I wish -__-

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    Of people who announced votes, Garp/Croc is tied 4-4 somehow. Lots of undecideds too.

Garp is the man, he's like an old Luffy. I love his devil may care attitude when talking to Sengoku.

Gotta go with the Monkey D. bloodline.

Thread Information