+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2166

Thread: Non-Disney animation thread

Default Re: Non-Disney animation thread

This was amazing!

So, straight up the origin of Count Duckula then?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Looks interesting. Felt like a throwback to the Beetlejuice cartoon with elements of Spumco style. The vpice acting didn't really keep up with the hyper fluid and expressive animation .
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Dang they got a lot of awards.

And yes, Beetlejuice with the soul of Ren and Stimpy is a good way to put it.

Here is the teaser for Looney Tunes Cartoons. So far looks like they are going back to the styles of the 1940's shorts.

Why are Bugs' gloves yellow?

Regardless, that did make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Here is the teaser for Looney Tunes Cartoons. So far looks like they are going back to the styles of the 1940's shorts.

i gotta say, the animation for this is so smooth, it feels like one the classic cartoons. i should note that bugs was wearing yellow gloves as he did in his older cartoons.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Why are Bugs' gloves yellow?
    Because they're going ALLLLL the way back design wise.

He had yellow gloves early on in his first couple appearances. Back when he was still "Happy Rabbit." ANd the very first one where he was officially Bugs, Elmer's Pet Rabbit. But it was only 3 or 4 shorts total.

They look REALLY weird now though because we're used to the white ones he's had for decades.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post

It does look superb, hope this thrives.

It does make a little sense, though. After all those carrots, white gloves would naturally be covered in beta-carotene juice that'd stain them yellow.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

The Flintstones are returning.

Apparently.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/fli...ks-1203264684/

Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs! was apparently walled up in an abandoned coke oven after the general response to that one leaked episode.

Also worth reminding everyone that the Seth McFarlane reboot fell through because he wanted to do a straightforward version of it and not the crude and edgy version executives wanted. So "adult" here is a bad sign.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs! was apparently walled up in an abandoned coke oven after the general response to that one leaked episode.

Also worth reminding everyone that the Seth McFarlane reboot fell through because he wanted to do a straightforward version of it and not the crude and edgy version executives wanted. So "adult" here is a bad sign.
    Seth should've bit at best it would've ran long enough to make for syndication eventually being cancelled, at worse it would've did just fine to keep getting greenlit for more and more seasons.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Complicating things since 2009.

I saw that one too
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

What we really need is a reboot of Cro.

I remember literally nothing about this show except for the opening, and that it aired before Sonic SatAM and I sat through it to make sure I didn't miss the show I actually wanted to see.

I'm sure it was awful and I've blocked out everything about it for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

I'm sure it was awful and I've blocked out everything about it for a reason.
    It must've been if this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    It must've been if this is the first time I'm hearing about it.
    Oh, never hearing about it doesn't mean that much. That same time frame also had a Free Willy cartoon, Bucky O Hare, and Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys. Stuff slips through the cracks all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Oh, never hearing about it doesn't mean that much. That same time frame also had a Free Willy cartoon, Bucky O Hare, and Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys. Stuff slips through the cracks all the time.
    The Free Willy Cartoon I actually remember and am still puzzled as to why anyone thought that was necessary.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information