+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 198 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3942

Thread: Sai's Art Shoppe Pictures!

Default Re: Sai's Art Shoppe Pictures!

Yeah I read the descriptions. I was answering based on my initial reaction to the characters when I first set eyes on them, before that was posted. I liked them even more after knowing all that.

Yay~ That makes me happier than you will ever know. <3 I'm probably gonna post more pictures of them soon, although nothing all that spoilery (plot/story/powers wise).

Although I've aready drawn a few of pictures showcasing their fighting technique, haha

Sketches look good, although a couple seem slightly off-model (most noticibly; Croc should look older. I think he's supposed to be in his 40's. the rest are just minor nitpicks). Kid Ace looks great, I must say, as does the "random" one.

The comic you did is well drawn, though the anatomy seems off, and perspective a tad flat, on some parts (most notably the standing guy's hand on the last panel). Excellent job with the motion lines, though! Can't say I'm terribly fond of "canon character's relatives" OCs, to be honest, but the designs are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    Sketches look good, although a couple seem slightly off-model (most noticibly; Croc should look older. I think he's supposed to be in his 40's. the rest are just minor nitpicks). Kid Ace looks great, I must say, as does the "random" one.

The comic you did is well drawn, though the anatomy seems off, and perspective a tad flat, on some parts (most notably the standing guy's hand on the last panel). Excellent job with the motion lines, though! Can't say I'm terribly fond of "canon character's relatives" OCs, to be honest, but the designs are nice.
    Yeah, the sketches are completely raw. I drew them all without any sort of reference, so they don't all look on model, but yeah. Croc is 46 now~ Which random one? The sideview one?

Thanks for the critizism! <3 Every little bit helps. I'm gonna look at more comic panels to help me with the perspective issues, and thank you! I love drawing motion lines. And, haha. xD The idea of them was born when me and a fanfic writer started writing each other about a fanfic idea, and it just kinda... grew. Eventually we stopped talking but I kept drawing the characters and.. yeah. Hopefully I'm planning on writing the story one day.
    Last edited by Sai-chan; May 15th, 2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I'm glad you like the chara designs, though, Shmeck! <3

Which random one? The sideview one?
    Yes'm.

Thanks for the critizism! <3 Every little bit helps. I'm gonna look at more comic panels to help me with the perspective issues, and thank you! I love drawing motion lines. And, haha. xD The idea of them was born when me and a fanfic writer started writing each other about a fanfic idea, and it just kinda... grew. Eventually we stopped talking but I kept drawing the characters and.. yeah. Hopefully I'm planning on writing the story one day.
    Yeah, studying comic panels is a great way to work out whatever issues you might have. There's some great art out there in the comic world with a lot to teach you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Haha, considering most of my friends are complete comic book geeks and our library has manga, Batman and Superman, I think I'll have enough panels to study for a lifetime. lol It'll be a fun expirience~

Thanks again for the advice Shmeck!

Hidden:

http://sry005.deviantart.com/art/DP-...tuff-209287573

Some of my Danny Phantom tegaki stuff I wanted to post~ Tell me what you guys think~ <3

Sai. Go work for Butch Hartman. Now >V
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

I totally would, but out of all his shows, the only one I actually care about is Danny Phantom, and that's kinda cancled. :V

FOP kinda sucks now and I no clue wtf TUFF Puppy is so lol

the second one somehow scares me

also it you can go from to cartoonish to realistic , keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Haha, well, it is kinda creepy lol.

I love drawing both styles, so it's really hard for me to just stick with one. And then I also love my anime style as well, haha. Thanks! Hopefully I'll post more pics like these soon~

I really like the third one. Mainly for the idea behind it. The idea of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    Haha, well, it is kinda creepy lol.

I love drawing both styles, so it's really hard for me to just stick with one. And then I also love my anime style as well, haha. Thanks! Hopefully I'll post more pics like these soon~

you mean more realistic pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

TUFF puppy is pretty hillarious. Mostly for the awesome Jerry Trainor action
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

http://sry005.deviantart.com/art/DP-...tuff-209287573

Some of my Danny Phantom tegaki stuff I wanted to post~ Tell me what you guys think~ <3
    My love for you, it knows no bounds.

I would try to actually make a good comment, give you advise or tell you what I like best about it, but ... no. The love is too much.
    Last edited by Nia; May 18th, 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I really like the third one. Mainly for the idea behind it. The idea of fun.
    I love simple pictures that are made simply for innocent fun. So I wanted to try it out with Danny and Phantom, since there's so much yaoi of them that I wanted to draw a pic of them just being silly. Thank you<3

Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    you mean more realistic pics?
    Haha, no. xD I mean that that picture itself is rather creepy. I made it that way on purpose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    TUFF puppy is pretty hillarious. Mostly for the awesome Jerry Trainor action
    Might watch it sometime then~ It sounds interesting, but I have no idea what it's about haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    My love for you, it knows no bounds.

I would try to actually make a good comment, give you advise or tell you what I like best about it, but ... no. The love is too much.
    Haha, that's alright. xD I'm just glad you like love it, really. <3 The avvie I have now was actually a comment for the first pic in the set on tegaki.

Might watch it sometime then~ It sounds interesting, but I have no idea what it's about haha.
    Watch the ice skating ep. You'll find all you need to know about it right there XDDD

This is an idea that's been plauging my sleep for the past few weeks. A dark sort of character that uses pipes and bars to walk around places. Like a reverse set of stairs or something. The sketch itself is kinda crappy, but what do you guys think of the idea?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible. ^^

xD Well, that's pretty obvious. But considering the fact that this character is very odd and would fit more in an OP-esque world, physical impossibilites don't matter that much to me atm.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information