+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 315 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub

Default Beelzebub

well i started reading this new manga. Its from the Weekly Shonen Jump and it is a battle manga about a delinquent having to raise a demon baby who is destined to destroy all the humans on earth.

www.onemanga.com/beelzebub/1/01

Jolly Roger Pirate Monkey D Tookie's Avatar

Default Re: Beelzebeb

i tried out this manga, it is pretty good, it can be the next generation of the big shonen after naruto and bleach end
    Favorite One Piece characters:
    Gol D. Roger (xD, biggest Gold Roger fan is me)
    Shanks, Portagas D. Ace, Monkey D. Dragon, Roronoah Zoro, Hidden Yonkou (he looks cool)

Hmm is Vol. 1 fully scanlated?

This manga's nice. It's still in the beginning, so it'll be some time to see where it'll be in the long run. Right now it's a "still figuring things out" "opening arc" kinda thing.

Also, please spell the title right. It's Beelzebub, not beb.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I read some of it. It's alright, but I really want to see more action between the main dude and the demon king's nurse or maid or whatever she is.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Seems like that's what's gonna happen after what happened at the end of the last chapter on One Manga.

I've always enjoyed delinquent stories, and this is an odd riot so far. I hope it continues like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

no offence but i read it and it seemed kindof stupid but the baby looks like zoro a little and the main char looks a little like train heartnet from black cat its the hair a little either that or i'm seeing things

Quote Originally Posted by RandomAzn View Post
    no offence but i read it and it seemed kindof stupid but the baby looks like zoro a little and the main char looks a little like train heartnet from black cat its the hair a little either that or i'm seeing things
    bad post.

this is probably gonna be one of my favorite JUMP series for some time, as long as it doesn't lose what it had during the first couple of chapters. Dont sacrifice the humor for action.

yeah the kid kinda resembles Zoro, but the story is no where near One Piece, i'm thirsty for some Oga vs Demon action
    Shanks, Portagas D. Ace, Monkey D. Dragon, Roronoah Zoro, Hidden Yonkou (he looks cool)

Recently picked this up, I'm liking it but I will remain cautious.

It definitely has potential, but to call it the next Naruto/Bleach is IMO an overestimate. Those two (and OP) had cultural themes which made them popular on an international level.

Beelzebeb can be the next big delinquent series, not sure if that's the right name for the genre but think stuff like GTO and its prequel.

Beelzebub got a color page for issue 22-23. It's really getting a ton, it just got one this week, now another one two weeks later. It seems to be a hit.

I really hope someday soon a mod or somebody fixes the title of this thread so it's spelled right. "Beelzebub"

Default Re: Beelzebub

reminds me a bit of early yu yu hakusho, but what i really like is how the guy fights with the beelzebub clinging to his back.

damn Zoro's past revealed!! nah jkz
    the new chapter was pretty good
    Hilda was pretending after all

Just finished chapter 10.
    It's fucking awesome,laughed at every page of it lol

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

nekkid baby is awesome baby

Man, I forgot about this manga - still funny. Hope it stays that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Somehow remember there was another thread on this... or maybe that's another forum I go to

Anyways, the latest developement (chap 11) is, interesting to say the least~

I have really enjoyed this so far. It will be interesting to see what twists and turns happen down the road.
    "Wasn't the Internet made for scanlations in the first place?"- Simon Jones

I've read the chapter 11 just now.lol that baby pwned beelzebub.Ending was good too.

I've just read it yesterday and couldn't help it but read all 12 chapters, its funny and has potential :D will keep an eye on it as long as it keeps on being funny LOL

Just read the new chapter still very funny, I'm really liking this series. It has a feel of yuyu hakusho and death note put together. I hope we see some cool fights coming soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information