+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 322 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 6428

Thread: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Discussion

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Discussion

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...dilemma/page_1

Look at Verde doing stuff like a boss
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I don't know why, but I can't help but laugh every time one of his limbs is cut off.

Prediction for next chapter: Jager is beaten but his watch is unbroken, so Bermuda uses the present function of the watch to turn himself into his adult form and kicks everyone's ass.
    Last edited by "Fire Fist" Ace; August 29th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

The last 2 chapters of KHR have been solid. Jager being a tough final villain isn't surprising anytime a bad guy appears very early on (and isn't comic relief) in a series and isn't dealt with or is unable to be dealt with he is going to be a motherphucker to beat. Liked the chapter though I don't like Verde so if Jager can beat him soon I'll be happy. Seeing Reborn vs Jager or Reborn vs Bermuda would be epic as hell.
    #45lyfer

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKid View Post
    The last 2 chapters of KHR have been solid. Jager being a tough final villain isn't surprising anytime a bad guy appears very early on (and isn't comic relief) in a series and isn't dealt with or is unable to be dealt with he is going to be a motherphucker to beat. Liked the chapter though I don't like Verde so if Jager can beat him soon I'll be happy. Seeing Reborn vs Jager or Reborn vs Bermuda would be epic as hell.
    Reborn can't fight. He's already expended all the time on his "Present". The only one that can is Bermuda now, and that's because Skull only used 30 seconds of his present, so there's 2:30 left on the watch. Unless Bermuda take it automatically resets it to the full 3 minutes.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Reborn can't fight. He's already expended all the time on his "Present". The only one that can is Bermuda now, and that's because Skull only used 30 seconds of his present, so there's 2:30 left on the watch. Unless Bermuda take it automatically resets it to the full 3 minutes.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't Yuni have given Reborn her watch? She should still have her present, right?
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Reborn can still fight. We were never shown exactly how much time he used, but the watch calls out "Uncurse time over" when the time limit is reached (as seen with Fon). Verde even mentioned this chapter that Reborn using his remaining curse time was part of the plan.
    My 3DS friend code is 4012-5016-7408.
    Let's smash!

I didn't realize Reborn used his watch present for the full time against Imitsu*. I thought he had like a minute or 30 seconds left
    #45lyfer

Yeah Verde! Show 'em how badass nerds can be!
    Got to see Verde in a gundam mosca. The series can end now.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by l2agnarok View Post
    I don't know why, but I can't help but laugh every time one of his limbs is cut off.
    'Tis just a flesh wound.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

The super robot that the entire last chapter was used to hype up was destroyed in the first two pages. Well that was a waste of time.

And I really loved this little gem

"He didn't dodge my chain with his short warp so he must not be able to use it when I attack with my weapon even though there's no logical reason why it wouldn't work."

Attacks with weapon

"You were wrong."

"HOW COULD THIS BE!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    The super robot that the entire last chapter was used to hype up was destroyed in the first two pages. Well that was a waste of time.

And I really loved this little gem

"He didn't dodge my chain with his short warp so he must not be able to use it when I attack with my weapon even though there's no logical reason why it wouldn't work."

Attacks with weapon

"You were wrong."

"HOW COULD THIS BE!?!
    I headdesked pretty hard over that.
    I really hope Hibari does something else or this was a very pointless chapter.

And I gotta love how Mokuro only used illusions to disguise Hibari and himself. Everyone else he just used shitty turtle shells.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Well either Yager didn't warp step on purpose to screw with Hibari or there was in fact a reason he didn't warp step Hibari's first attack (I hope for the second option).
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Every prediction I've made about this arc has been wrong. But if I were to guess the weakness behind Jager's short warp, it's that the ability has only a limited number of uses and he warped too much before Hibari came on the scene. He can replenish his flame whenever he comes into contact with Bermuda, the creator of the flame of the night.

This is why Bermuda is constantly coming back down on Jager's shoulder throughout the fight and why that Vindice with the weapons made a point to tell Tsuna that he would never defeat Jager when he's together with Bermuda. I'm also guessing that the other Vindice draw power from Bermuda too since Tsuna noticed the one that Enma has pinned down was starting to breath raggedly. This need to draw power wasn't noticeable before since the previous fight had such a short time limit.

Anyway, that's my guess.
    My 3DS friend code is 4012-5016-7408.
    Let's smash!

Bermuda's adult form HA
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    Bermuda's adult form HA
    Spoiler:
    he is so not as menacing as i expected. Good. Villains don't need to look scary or act creepy. They come in all shapes and sizes

GiGOLO!!...oh boy...so that's what he has been doing in his spare time.

Spoiler:
    da fuck was this chapter?

I thought these came out on Wednesdays?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information