+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 2,221 to 2,233 of 2233

Thread: Gintama Discussion

Default Re: Gintama Discussion

Can the anime end the series, please.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

It probably will... it probably will... At least let's hope it's over by summer, with the last volume.

Believe in Sorachi.

Only one more time. Maybe 2 if the next one is actually funny.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

This series takes so damn long to read!!! I keep giving up on it and returning a month later or so, I'm on chapter 330, it's one of the strangest series I've ever read, some arcs are fantastic and super fun to read, while others drag on and feel like a punishment to read, I usually like to read the manga and then watch the anime but I'm seriously thinking of just watching the anime instead, there's just so much text

I love everything about Takasugi and Kamui.... And I seriously can't wait to see what they do now that they've teamed up!!!

Just got up to date!!!

Once the series got in the 500's shit really took off, like damn it was one intense arc after another, but the end kind of...... went on a bit to long, I mean, I still enjoyed it, but they should probs wrap it up pretty soon

Gintama starts up again on May 13th.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...may-13/.146337

It#s going to be so weird in any rewatches of this series to have those ending episodes where it doesn't really end.

Holy Shit, that last chapter was sad

good riddance.

Go to the same hell where the old series of jump get forgotten, or have to keep working forever, like Dragon Ball, Naruto, Saint Seiya, Kochikame.. etc.

Being serious, the pace of the final episodes diminished the impact that the ending could have. But still, the best ending that Gintama could have.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Yeah, the constant fake out endings kind of diminished the impact. Especially because it seemed to just keep dragging the same story with Utsuro after his defeat which already took long enough as it was. BUT this chapter by itself was everything one could have hoped for this series. So fitting, so good. It was nice knowing you, Gintama, you'll be forever in the history of Jump and manga in general. Thanks for these amazing 6 years of reading so much stupidity.

Man this hit me hard.
    That last message about crossing skies and panels to reach us the readers got me.
    Goodbye you damn gorilla and the best team ever whenever I have a shitty day I'll always remember you or drop by the yorozuya.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information