View Poll Results: Chance!!

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hancock

    36 26.28%
  • Bon-chan

    13 9.49%
  • Jinbei

    82 59.85%
  • Crocodile

    6 4.38%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 499 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 9965

Thread: Next Crew Member Speculation (Ver 3.0)

  1. #1
    Pokémon Master brennen.exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The Future

    Default Next Crew Member Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Alright, after running things by Battle Franky, I (regretfully) decided I would create a new thread for a "fresh start". Plain and simple, like all its predecessors, discuss who you think has a chance of joining, when the next character might join, what you think about current-arc support characters, and the likes. Keep it fair, keep it polite, and please please PLEASE follow the forums rules for posting and spoilers. With that said, I will start the thread with a few recent thoughts that came to mind about Jinbei:

    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Feel free to dip me in tar, throw feathers on me, and then light me on fire for saying this, but-- Given Jinbei's build-up over the years, his comparison in "stature" to Arlong (who we know isn't incredibly powerful), the fact that he was captured and thrown in jail, the fact that he is a fishman, the seemingly possible fact that he no longer has a crew, the fact that Luffy essentially did was Fisher Tiger did (I presume Jinbei idolized Fisher Tiger), and the high chance that Luffy will break him out of prison lead anyone to believe he might actually be the next nakama? I mean, sure, I have said in the past that a Shichibukai would overshadow Luffy's position as captain, but that was when we were talking about Hancock, who I felt had other reasons behind that. No, I am not saying JINBEI 4 NAKAMA!?!#@#?@$@BBQ!#@1!? Rather, does anyone else find it to be a possibility that given Jinbei's stance on the war, the fact that he would need to be released from the prison, the fact that the crew is still short two people, the fact that Fishman island is next, and a few other things that Jinbei might be a contender for the position?
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Keep in mind I have no current "desire" for Jinbei to join (especially since he is still so mysterious), and I am not saying he should join or that it would be cool if he did. Given that, for the sake of discussion let me give the basic reasons why I considered it:
    • Jinbei (I assume) idolized or looked up to Fisher Tiger for who he was and what he did. Luffy just did essentially the same thing to the Tenryuubito, and would now be breaking Jinbei out of prison to save Ace and (indirectly) stop the war that Jinbei was obviously "going wild" about.
    • Jinbei is a Shichibukai, yes, but we do not know exactly how strong he is. The crew definitely needs more powerhouses, and a Fishman is a great choice if you ask me. Jinbei was compared (perhaps outdated and unfair) to Arlong in terms of social standing, so I am going to assume Jinbei is more like Moria/Crocodile/Hancock level strength rather than Blackbeard/Mihawk. Pure speculation, but enough to assume that he might not be much (if at all) stronger than Zoro and Sanji. In fact, I think he would be a nice addition to the top tier, having infamy similar to Zoro's "Pirate Hunter" past. And of course Sanji has something similar, being the apprentice of 'Red Leg' Zeff and having his own similar title now ('Black Leg' Sanji). Not to mention that -- while we don't really know the circumstances -- he was caught and thrown into Impel Down against his will when he went on his rampage. If he can get caught, I cannot imagine him being godly like some people make him out to be.
    • I assume -- due to the terms for becoming a Shichibukai for him and the splitting of Arlong and co -- that by now Jinbei has no active crew. Given that, he is essentially a one man deal, so (again) were Luffy to break him out of prison and let him know what is going on I can definitely see him (at least) helping Luffy out until the end of the arc. At the end of the arc, he would learn they were heading to Fishman Island and would probably offer up to be a guide since Hachi is injured still.
    • Assuming again that he assists Luffy at all, his title as Shichibukai would be stripped. Combine that with Luffy's goals, past actions, current actions, next destination, ultimate goal, and stance with the WG I can see him "looking up to" Luffy in the same way he once looked up to Fisher Tiger. Add that to his lack of crew and status, and why not!?
    • Jinbei must have a sad past (as a slave?), and could easily have a flashback. More Fisher Tiger anyone?
    • Jinbei would be another role to help complete the whole Tenryuubito ordeal. Especially since we know Hancock will need to return to her island after the "War" and would lose her position if she were spotted assisting Luffy.
    • Aside from the Tenryuubito issue, if Jinbei joined or helped guide the SHP's through FI, he could also be the main conflict in that arc. Some issue with the locals and who he is and such. Though I would assume he would be respected, you never know considering he "sided" with the Government for years as a Shichibukai.
    • Assuming Jinbei is the 'Martin Luther King' type, and thus wants to smooth things over between Human and Fishman, his dream could be to show that they can coexist together by traveling with Luffy. (A stretch, but I thought I would toss it in).
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    I still think that if any human has a chance of smoothing things over between any Fishman/men, it's Luffy. Not only because Luffy is who he is, but also because he immitated (well, not intentionally) Fisher Tiger by knocking the Tenryuubito down a peg or two, but also by openly opposing the WG and now infiltrating Impel Down (similar to scaling Red Line for Fisher Tiger) despite the insane odds against him. 'Course, Luffy is a dumbass and Fisher Tiger was likely a smart guy, but given the opportunity anyone can see Luffy has a heart of gol...d. I could see Jinbei befriending him for those reasons (plus Luffy freeing him from prison, plus his war-opposing notion to save Ace), and then becoming the conflict at Fisman Island because he took sides with the WG as Shichibukai and then shows up with a group of Human cronies.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    I did always assume that Yosaku's statement about Jinbei's status and "letting Arlong loose" was meant to show that Jinbei forsook his crew (Arlong included) in order to gain his status with the WG. That would piss off the Fishman community (Arlong included) a good amount, and it would make perfect sense too. If the WG takes away the current leader (Jinbei, formerly Fisher Tiger) of the Fishman Pirates, who are a beacon of hope for the Fishman community, and in doing so makes the agreement under the condition that he leave his crew behind, then they successfully break up that "beacon of hope" and no longer have to worry that much about the Fishman community rising up against them more. Given the natural strength of the Fishman community, that would have been a large accomplishment. So making Jinbei Shichibukai gives them more strength, breaks up a troublesome pirate crew, dissipates any building hope or strength the Fishmen might have had, and forces Arlong to seek out a weaker zone to terrorize since he lost a lot of his backbone (Jinbei and such).
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Here is what we know:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen's Trans: Chapter 69
    Yosaku: The problem is one of those Seven Armed Seas. The leader of the Fishman Pirates, "Jinbeh"!! In exchange for Jinbeh's participation in the Seven Armed Seas, he has set someone terrible loose in East Blue [...] known as "ARLONG"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen's Trans: Chapter 506
    Rayleigh: Hachi helped me out when I was stranded at sea, over 20 years ago. [...] We were good pals, up until he joined the Pirates of the Sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen's Trans: Chapter 521
    Hancock: Tiger formed the "Pirates of the Sun" out of ex-slaves and left the area! What you most likely mistook for my symbol was in fact the sun mark of the fishman pirates.
    So, given that:
    • Jinbei was captain of the Fishman Pirates (read: "Pirates of the Sun")
    • Jinbei must have been captain over Arlong since he was "let loose" as a term.
    • The Fishman Pirates (of the sun) were likely disbanded when Jinbei became Shichibukai, as a term of joining, and thus some of the ex-crew joined with Arlong and sought out easier waters since they lost a lot of their power.
    • The Fishmen probably have some enmity towards Jinbei for doing that.
    • My theory checks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    While I don't disagree that the "complicated battle history" Yosaku mentions might very well mean that Jinbei and Arlong butted heads, Yosaku says that part of Jinbei's terms were to let Arlong go. That's why I think it would make perfect sense if the WG thought they could kill two birds with one stone by eliminating the threat that Jinbei and the Fishmen give off by inspiring other Fishmen, while at the same time dispersing their crew entirely. In fact, I will expand on this by "theorizing" further about Jinbei: If Jinbei were a more 'Martin Luther King' Fishman, then perhaps he thought he could ease the tension between Humans and Fishmen by cooperating with the World Government. This would probably be misconstrued by his ex-crew as being a sellout, but perhaps he did it nonetheless in those hopes. That attitude would be reflected in not only his decision to not participate in the war, but also Sengoku's response. Where Sengoku might have assumed he would be all for the "cooperation", he didn't factor in that Jinbei would have wanted it to be made without spilling the blood of someone else (Whitebeard). Of course, that is all just a stab in the dark. I think we are taking this theorizing a little far, but I think most of the base speculation on this has enough information to at least be worth thinking on.

    Edit: Oh snap! Jinbei's dream could be to show the world that Man and Fish(man) can coexist! O_O
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 528
    Jinbei: Ain't nobody runnin' away, a'ight?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 528
    Jinbei: It ain' my body as hurts, Ace-san.........!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 528
    Jinbei: I'll tell ya what's really hurtin'....!!! It's my heart... it's burstin' to deal out justice!!! My Shichibukai title be damned. I'd toss it out in an instant!!! I'd gladly give my own life if it meant puttin' an end to this fighting!!!
    Confirmation he is still adamantly opposed to the war. Confirmation he is human-friendly; or at least can be. Confirmation he definitely still wants to take action, just not in cahoots with the WG/Marines. He is willing to throw away his title and status if it meant the chance to deal out justice. If he is willing to give his life for that and willing to give up his position, then surely he would have no issue with being released from prison and then following or assisting a guy who is opposing the WG and aiming to be the Pirate King, knocked in a few Tenryuubito heads, is friends with another Fishman, and busted into a prison to save his brother. Among other things. Not to mention he has a lower bounty -- albeit frozen -- than Luffy's.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Jinbei might have risen to the ranks of Captain and even Shichibukai, but right now he is locked in prison without a crew and title. He has fallen from what he might have had, and if anything his introduction is reminiscent of Zoro's. Remember Zoro already had a name for himself and fame enough to instill fear and or knowledge of "Pirate Hunter" Zoro all the way to Arabasta. Robin? Robin's name still puts fear into people; "The Demon of Ohara", and she was wanted and hated by the WG/Marines. Brook? ex-Captain with a bounty on his head; though old, he had established his own place in the world, so to speak. Franky was just as much a gangster as Jinbei might be, and was an actual enemy when he was introduced; not to mention he was apprentice to the world's greatest shipwright and was well known on Water 7. I thought that by now it was clear that there is no established theme outside flashback, sad past, dream, and unique trait / design / personality / style. I don't see how Jinbei would fall out of any of those categories. Well, granted he doesn't exactly have all of those established yet, he is well in line for them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 440
    [Dragon's Hideout; Example: Reputation]
    Revolutionary: That's Straw Hat Luffy. The guy responsible for taking out Crocodile in Alabasta, as well as the latest Enies Lobby news. His crew's gotten so big, the government can't hide them anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 500
    [Saboady Amusement Park; Example: Looks]
    People: {Look at that...It's Straw Hat Luffy, from East Blue!!}
    ^^ An example that Luffy and his crew are known all over the world for their reputation and that even regular people recognize their looks. There are a ton more, but those are two simple examples off the top of my head. The Shichibukai might have years of infamy and fear behind them, but the Strawhats have a ridiculously huge combined bounty -- everyone on the crew has a bounty -- with two members over 100mil. Not to mention Luffy's bounty is higher than most of the Shichibukai. I'm not saying that he is more scary or more renowned, just that in any given place he is -- as far as we know -- just as likely to be recognized as any Shichibukai, if not feared as well. If not for having a crazy ass crew, then for having huge bounties and having done crazy ass things like single handedly destroying a huge fortified Marine island/base. In short, having someone like Jinbei join might have seemed crazy years ago, but having him join with their current fame wouldn't be that big of a deal. Luffy could easily become a Shichibukai with his current fame and power -- I mean, he did take out two already -- and has goals to be the Pirate King, so having someone of Jinbei's caliber makes sense. Again, Jinbei joining couldn't be at a more perfect time since Luffy has now taken down two Shichibukai, made strong impressions with two other Shichibukai, and seduced yet another Shichibukai. Having one of the last ones join his ranks -- the last introduced, to boot -- because he lost his title, was stuck in prison, and still had goals to accomplish makes good sense and good timing, and adds to the fame and influence that "Straw Hat" Luffy has.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticMonkey View Post
    We need to see what Jimbei's dream is. If we take the fact that he loves humans and hate wars and say that his dream is to stop the hate between the fishmen and the humans, and also take care of the slavery and stuff like that then i must say that his dream is not (IMO) enough to be a SH. Every SH has a unique dream which make them travel the whole GL.
    Very true, but first you have to think about what intentions Jinbei might have had for joining the WG. If Jinbei's dreams are that, then likely he joined the Shichibukai to show the world that a fishman could work alongside them in a peaceful manner. If that isn't working out, then why not show the world by being part of the next Pirate King's crew? Travel the world and show people that you can live alongside humans just the same. Surely that news would spread as they travel. That's just my guess though. All of that is pure speculation and hypothesis.

    ♥ PS: DON'T LEAK SPOILERS!! ♥
    Last edited by brennen.exe; January 17th, 2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: And the flood gates are open...

  2. #2
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South of you.

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    So I read somewhere that somewhere Oda said that an old enemy would join the crew. This lead a lot of people to think it was Buggy. That said I find it interesting that there is one old enemy that Luffy is about to run into that no one has mentioned.

    Sir Crocodile.

    Old Enemy. Check
    Tragic Past. But redeemed villain is slightly tragic, being a former baddie and all.

    Not saying I think it will happen, just that I've never noticed anyone say it could happen.


    p.s.

    Joined the boards to make this post. Hi.

  3. #3
    Dream-Pursuer d.Lughie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    I disagree about Crocodile joining. Not because he was a shichibukai but mainly because he has the same goal as Luffy in becoming a Pirate King. If for some reason Crocodile would change his desire in becoming the Pirate King, it would be a total failure of his character IMO.

    I do not complain if shichibukai joins the crew. I don't mind having another strong character in the crew to join the top-tier of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. They'd need it for the New World. I am hoping for another female member and a fishman, therefore I am rooting for Hancock and Jinbei to join them. On the downside, there would be no significant power-ups for these characters since they are already crazy strong. However,I think the possibility of both of them joining is next to nothing.

    That being said, I still want another female character and a fishman to join the crew. I can forgive Oda if a female character is not his option, but I would be very disappointed if the crew does not have a fishman.

    JOIN THE ULTIMATE ONE PIECE EXPERIENCE!!
    ONE PIECE HQ FORUMS

    BECAUSE ITS MY DREAM

    THAT'S WHY I WONT MIND DYING FOR IT
    (Monkey D. Luffy)

  4. #4
    Omne ignotum pro magnifico Zik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

    Cool Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    So I read somewhere that somewhere Oda said that an old enemy would join the crew.
    LIES!!!!!!!!! The start of this statement is quite humorous

    Well if an old enemy does join I'll bet half my money on Gin(if he hasn't created or joined his own badass crew). Buggy is not gonna join for obvious reasons. I'm sure some ppl will say Hachi since he's a fishman but I hope not, he's just not a good fit overall. Other than that any past enemy would be a complete surprise.....

    Jinbei still seems like a long shot, I wouldn't be opposed to him joining but like I said I prefer his badassness as a loner for now. I'm hoping Oda makes him the best shichibukai(saving the best for last) when it comes to w/e plan he may have to achieve _____, his reasons for rebelling against the WG/marines, etc. Seeing as none of us know much about him there's no specific way I feel about him being a SH. Oh and he can still befriend Luffy escorting him to SA w/o joining.

    @brennen why do you regret making this thread? It was bound to come back(I happened to figure it would some time this new year).

    Anyway hopefully this thread contains more new and fresh ideas for jobs, dreams, and overall character types for nakama.

    Oh and ppl should keep in mind there's an expectation for 2 more nakama so no need to argue over that......
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

  5. #5
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    I really doubt Jimbei's joining... but still that would be fucking awesome.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Yo Bon Clay FOR THE WIN.

    -He is already considered a friend by Luffy.
    -He's in Impel Down, so why wouldn't Luffy break him out?
    -He got along great with ussopp and chopper that time

    I put foot for Bon Clay.

    Second I nominate Slivers, someone will have to teach Luffy to control his Haki, and lets face it having Slivers on your crew is a plus.

    plus Slivers has already been seen helping that strawhats. He could be like a guide to them.
    "Wasn't the Internet made for scanlations in the first place?"- Simon Jones

  7. #7
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Mr 3 for Nakama, I personally think he is an awesome character.

  8. #8
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Luffy Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever Luffy is

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    HANCOCK FOR NAKAMA!!!

    I said it here first

  9. #9

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Iceman View Post
    Yo Bon Clay FOR THE WIN.

    -He is already considered a friend by Luffy.
    -He's in Impel Down, so why wouldn't Luffy break him out?
    -He got along great with ussopp and chopper that time

    I put foot for Bon Clay.

    Second I nominate Slivers, someone will have to teach Luffy to control his Haki, and lets face it having Slivers on your crew is a plus.

    plus Slivers has already been seen helping that strawhats. He could be like a guide to them.
    i just saw that ep last night, been rewatching the show... I love Mr.2, but who would voice him in the anime with Franky in the crew?

    oh and for new nakama... I really have no idea. I thought Camie or Hachi at the start of this arc, but they are gone now, then I thought Hancock just for the lol factor (and also because I really think the next member should be a higher tier like luffy/zoro/sanji... and whats higher tier than a shichibkai), but now I really have no clue... I would love Buggy, even tho I know everybody would hate that. Maybe its not luffy that invites a new nakama, but one of the other crewmembers spread around the world. Who knows

  10. #10
    Discovered Stowaway Aniki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tokyo

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    A Shichibukai for nakama would be awesome, although we still don't know much about Jinbei (hell we haven't even seen him yet!) he has had a large led up...hes gotta be a wicked character. More people will be passing there judgments after his apperance for sure.

    Then theres Hancock...theres alot of debate about her, especially regarding the well being of her island Amazon Lily. I personally think she would be a great addition to the crew considering:

    -Her fun personallity! The whole looking down on people, kicking cute animals plus now doing anything for Luffy and assume he deeply loves her....Great Addition.

    -The severity of Love Sickness which has killed her predasesors (Except Elder Nyon) could basically mean without Luffy she could die. I'm sure if Luffy was aware of this he have her join the crew

    -If what some people have said about Luffy needing to learn more about Haki is a strong importance shes right up there as someone who could do it. Yet knowing Luffy he will probably figure it out for himself anyway.

    But I guess that the SH's are in need of another female character. Now it's 2 females and 7 men, this may not be of a big deal to some but there are those who believe a balance of the sexes is important especially a strong female character so she fits in well in my opinion.

    "Id Like to hold onto youth...
    ...but I hear you get arrested for that"
    -(GTO-Onizuka)

  11. #11
    Rogue Agent Zkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sleeping on THE LAST VΩYAGE

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Ugh....I've got the "If Hancock joins, I'm going to fly to Japan, find Oda, kidnap his wife, and put a gun to his head until he retcons that shit and makes Buggy win against the unknown Yonkou in a fair fight" Disease.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Status: Dejected.
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

  12. #12
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Boa for the strawhats!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    a second division for strawhats!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    I really want Boa to join though I'm ok with Jinbei. And Jinbei has the same probablity of joining as Hancock does. So we'll just have to wait for more chapters. Hancock's reasons for joining are obvious. Jinbei could join because he's being hyped up right from the arlong park arc and a fishman would make a nice addition to the crew. A really really awesome twist would be vegapunk joining. I still think that there is much more to Vegapunk than it seems. He could be a crazy old scientist with an appetite for adventure. His motive could be reaching Raftel to do his research
    Last edited by jack1000; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:01 AM.

  15. #15
    Speculative Blasphemy bugiipoppu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Jinbei won't join. Probably help them out, but will NOT join. He's too powerful. As for Boa, I'm not sure.I'm ambivalent about her joining. But no. Jinbei won't join. e_e He's a Kuma or Rayleigh. Helping out, but not joining.

    ALLEZ CUISINE!!

  16. #16
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Luffy Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever Luffy is

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    Ugh....I've got the "If Hancock joins, I'm going to fly to Japan, find Oda, kidnap his wife, and put a gun to his head until he retcons that shit and makes Buggy win against the unknown Yonkou in a fair fight" Disease.
    You say Hancock joining the Straw Hats is stupid yet you want Buggy to beat a Yonkou in a fair fight?

  17. #17
    Rogue Agent Zkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sleeping on THE LAST VΩYAGE

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    It's more like if I have Oda write Boa out of the crew then something equally stupid has to take it's place.

    Mermaid Princess for Strawhat.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Status: Dejected.
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

  18. #18

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Oh joy, this again.

    Well, to add my piece, as I've repeated on numerous instances, my wishlist for the next two Straw Hats is a female fighter and a Fishman. I do not believe that Hancock will join for a bunch of reasons that I've repeated over and over in the past, and her line last chapter about being able to ''Die happy.'' after misreading Luffy's lips leads me to believe that she's not going to be dependant on Luffy to survive this ''diesease'' as she was previously.

    Jimbei, I do not think will join either. He's a whale-shark Fishman, so logic dictates that he's going to be big, at least Kuma size, so he wouldn't be able to fit on board the Thousand Sunny. On a more serious note, I find it more likely that he has a similar mindset as most Fishmen we've seen have: that humans are inferior and so on, since he used to command characters like Arlong, Kuroobi, and Chu.

    I don't think anyone from Impel Down will join either, but instead briefly band together until they get out of there, and go their separate ways.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  19. #19
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Luffy Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever Luffy is

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    It's more like if I have Oda write Boa out of the crew then something equally stupid has to take it's place.

    Mermaid Princess for Strawhat.
    Oh come now, you must admit that you are severely exaggerating here:/

    @Crossword, Isn't it about time you change your avatar?

  20. #20

    Default Re: Next Nakama Speculation (Ver 3.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy Batter View Post
    @Crossword, Isn't it about time you change your avatar?
    The Wise Men haven't gotten to the stable yet (I think)! Christmas season isn't over just yet! Serious answer is that the picture for my old avatar is on my laptop, and I haven't gotten a chance to bring it over to the home computer.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts