Page 99 of 301 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Well, if Chouji's useless, then his death wouldn't really mean much. I don't think that Kishimoto likes killing off good guys without any sort of meaning and by that logic, shouldn't Tenten be right at the top of the death list?

Actually considering he did have a chance to kill Chouji and give it some level of signifigance, I think he just doesn't like killing people who aren't old or evil.

As for Sasuke's new outfit... You can tell Orochimaru dressed him.

well he was cool and his death would be honorable like the 3rds because...well lets face it..he took a freaking suicide pill and lived >>

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Pretty much, yeah... Not really anyone besides the old and evil people have died since Haku and Zabuza.

Still happy he lived though, he has my favorite post-jump design.

I dunno if Kishimoto is trying to be avant-garde artistic or what, but goddamn it use your weekly chapters more effectively!

Sasuke looks . . . . . not nearly as cool as I had hoped. I like his new "older" face, and yes it is older, but the outfit is the suck. I suppose we could cut him a little slack since he just woke up, but sheesh . . . .

And now the fangirls can get their squealing over with. Earplugs, anyone?

Yeah, I don't mind Choji living. He was pretty cool. I wanted Orchimaru to die after the Hokage though. It seemed like a big fat waste.

I don't know if I'll keep up with Naruto this summer over the break.

One of the bigger weaknesses of Naruto. Having the same villain THE WHOLE TIME.

The more I think about it the more I am disappointed. The reappearance of Sasuke is something people had been holding their breath for for over a year now, and that's all he can come up with? Slightly longer hair and Sound-ninja jammies?

... Bland -___-

And waste of pages.

Chouji living? Of course! He was one of the best characters. What makes him being alive kinda stupid is because Kishi put a lame "death" scene, complete with sunlight and birds (the same with Neji, too).

While it was a waste of good death scenes, I was glad that Chouji and Neji lived. More Neji than Chouji, he's one of my faves.

I supposed at the time they lived because Kishimoto had more for them to do in the future, but so far they have done very little. *rolls eyes*

Yeah... Chouji's one of my favorites even without the earlier comment on Post-jump Chouji, so I'm glad that he's still around and potentially able to do something. (although I doubt it)

Neji too, although that's more because I didn't really like him at all until that battle and it would've really sucked if he went so soon afterwards.

umm, how different did yall expect him to look? I am glad he didnt change too much. He looks very tall tho.

He has a similiar robe to what Kimimoro wore in the sasuke chase arc.:laugh:

Kishi drags out chapters for artwork. He needs to stop doing that, or make the chapter longer if he going to do full page reactions all the time.

Naruto is better read 5 chapters at a time, than one chapter at a time. Geez:wacko:

actually a whole Volume at once it a better wqay of reading Naruto. Boring start, you get interested in the middle and then the boring finish so you can prepare in peace for the next volume.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    sasuke? More like sas-gay (dudum che)

maybe those dragged out pages pissed me off. Oda could do that sakura and naruto looking page in 2 pages. Man what dragged outness. The whole part 2 in general. People have waited over 100 weeks(or something like that) to see sasuke and he looks..idk i kinda like his outfit but he needs to look badass. Overall he doesnt and who is badass? Rock lee thats who. He needs more part 2 time
    ^...Rock Lee & Hinata
    ...and more like Sassgay (or so I call him sometimes)
    @taboo: ROFLOLMAO!

actually a whole Volume at once it a better wqay of reading Naruto. Boring start, you get interested in the middle and then the boring finish so you can prepare in peace for the next volume.
    The whole Sakura/Old lady v Muppets took took a whole volume. (over 10 chapters)

^...Rock Lee & Hinata
    Seriously. Or at least Tenten should get a good fight, seeing as she doesn't even have a surname.

While Kishimoto could do a hell of a better job; I'm content with the new chapter. I can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto's new techniques, but I'm hoping for a Tsunadeesque Sakura beat the shit out of Sasuke (probably won't happen, but I'd like to see it). And am I the only one who likes Sasuke's new clothes? It wasn't what I suspected, but it coulda been a whole lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday
    And am I the only one who likes Sasuke's new clothes? It wasn't what I suspected, but it coulda been a whole lot worse.
    No you're not the only one. I like it and lot. I think it gives hints what Sasuke is able now since it's very similar to Oro's. But that just me.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    The whole Sakura/Old lady v Muppets took took a whole volume. (over 10 chapters)
    Actually more Howdy Doody...though I really, really wish someone would have killer sock puppets...hey, if Henson created Crazy Harry and a lot of other violent things in a ninja world, they probably wouldn't be like those Sand things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday
    While Kishimoto could do a hell of a better job; I'm content with the new chapter. I can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto's new techniques, but I'm hoping for a Tsunadeesque Sakura beat the shit out of Sasuke (probably won't happen, but I'd like to see it). And am I the only one who likes Sasuke's new clothes? It wasn't what I suspected, but it coulda been a whole lot worse.
    Abh Naruto is basicly disabled, can't even walk properly so id bout he'll be showing anything new. As for Sakura i hope Sasuke humiliates her if they fight. Break her amr or something would be perfect:evil:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

That would be perfect.

"Sasuke- kun"

"Shut up, katon! Fireball no justu" (i cant spell the japanese version name)

*she gets burned to a crisp*

but obviously if that happened it would show 2 pages of the fireball coming at here. Then one page of her just shcoked , then a page getting hit then 2 more pages of her falling down. And that would compeletly ruin the scence.(sp)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

@taboo- Yeah man, but when you come to think about it- Tenten, Hinata & Ino (the other Kunoichis) haven't had a serios fight in a while, plus I'd really like to see more about Tenten's past (even though we know what it'd be like).
    ...and yeah Sassgay humiliating Sakura would be kickass >). :yatta:

so we can all now confirm that Kishimoto has the WORST PACING EVER

well at least when Oda's pace slows he has Nami being groped

Thread Information