Page 96 of 301 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    I hope we see gambuta again soon. He kicked ass and i wondered why naruto hasnt used that move more often.
    Gamabunta aside, there are tons of frog summons (as Jiraiya has showed us), why the hell isn't Naruto using them!?

While I thought this week's chapter was . . . . kinda sweet, I think it was lame on two accounts.

1. Kabuto went down way too early.
    2. Sai's new turnaround, while nice for character development, is too sudden. The whole time he's "oh, I have no emotions yadda yadda" and now he's like "I have seen the light! I will change!" Too deus ex machina.

One Piece_Naruto

Probably because Naruto doesn't want to. He always desires to use Gamabunta cause he's the best. If I wanna see any frog, I definitely wanna see Gamatatsu again, and I hope he develops at least a little bit...

It is interesting why Sai had a sudden turn around. But is it perhaps all an act so that he can get what he wants.

Also did anyone notice who his brother kinda looks like?

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

I got a quick question.

what chapter does it show that Shikamaru become a Chuunin?

Chapter 247
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    Also did anyone notice who his brother kinda looks like?
    yondaime. :ohmy:

and to people who don't like sai's quick turnaround, at least it was better managed than anakin's turnaround. ahah i just needed to say that.

Actually I was thinking that he looked more like Mizuki-sensei than the Yondaime.

But Sai's brother is dead and Mizuki-sensei is suppose to still be alive.

DA LJ twitter

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    Actually I was thinking that he looked more like Mizuki-sensei than the Yondaime.
    if you're right, then the anime fillers completely fucked up the storyline. :laugh:

hahaha yes, but would it surprise you to have a filler mess up the rest of the series with out realizing it?

But I doubt I am right. Though I did decide that Mizuki had a twin! lol

DA LJ twitter

hehe interesting new chapter, can't wait for a translation and the next one.

no really, it was good.

Spoiler:
    OMG!!1! will sasuke die??!?!

EDIT: the translation helps a lot, because without it i was thinking the same as naruto & co.
    Last edited by igalsfy; May 3rd, 2006 at 12:49 AM.

yeah i thought so too. Oh well guess it's gonna be the other way around and Sai's gonna get beaten to a pulpo if not even killed.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Yo, just read a scanlation of 305-
    Spoiler:
    So basically Danzo sent Sai to kill Sasuke so that Orochimaru is destroyed right? So I get it- he DOESN'T want to destroy Konoha? If that's the case, then Kishi did a good move on that.
    ...but PLEASE tell me Sai is going to try to kill Sasuke and not save him PLEASE!!!!!

...and here's a link to a good scanlation

Best chapter in a long time. I am glad Danzou was not a traitor all along. He just want to kill people who are threats to Konoha.

If Sai captures Sasuke and takes him back to konoha, he we still not be a threat. So Sai shouldnt have much back lash if he just captures him.

damn i had hopes for this filler arc then they end it like all the others. oh well.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

did anybody watch yakitate!! japan ep 59? if not, run and watch it between 7:00 et 10:00. i couldn't stop laughing.

you know it will be a naruto-parody.

Okay, I'll give Kishimoto one up for this little twist. I agree, I didn't see it coming. Clever to easily cast Danzo as the evil villain only to show he's a loyal, if ruthless, Konoha citizen.

I also really liked Sai in that last panel. That's an expression that hits you. However, I still think his sudden shift into "caring guy" mode was too abrupt. It should have been more thought out and strongly developed, it was just a change for plot convenience.

Wow.. Oro walked away XD Man, the air's almost civil. Chapter was ok.

Yea, change in Sai's mood is too soon. And freaking show us Sas-UKE's face already.

Any word on when the fillers are gonna end?

So, I actually kinda forgot why I hated Sasuke, until just now when I saw some episodes and remembered. BWEH!!! >:/

I wanna see some new stuff from the old characters!

So this post is rather pointless, come to think of it.

weee any post of pure hate against sasuke isn't pointless.

when do the fillers end, dammit? i'm tired of downloading shitloads of naruto episodes i'll never watch.

Thread Information