Page 95 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Holy...I daresay this chapter was eventful. It nice to finally see some "action" again, but I think Kabuto was beaten way too easily. Hopefully good old Oro will kick some arse next week.

Mmm... I have mixed feelings. I'm kinda glad Sai's turning out to be ok, but the way the chapter's executed feels a bit too... sugary. Dunno, but it's looking better than talk chapters, that's or sure.

Someone said the filler would end in October. Is this true? How long has the filler been lasting?

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan
    How long has the filler been lasting?
    what's the use of having warp doing all this crazy calculus if you don't even check it?

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    what's the use of having warp doing all this crazy calculus if you don't even check it?
    10 MONTHS! Wow, I'm surprised Naruto didn't go the way of Kenshin.

that wasnt me who did those calculations. Someguy at narutofan did,..

as for this chapter i liked it. I am really liking how kishimoto is giving his characters progress lately. My respect for sai again has gone up

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Sai is starting to gorw on me as well; I'd like to see him and Naruto fight Sasuke. I still can't beleive that Saucy hasn't been shown yet. Get it over with.

On another note I watched the new dub episode, and Orochimarou's voice 'tis perfect! It's as if they took the original voice and just...translated it. If they give Jiraiya and Tsunade good voices' I'm marrying VIZ.

if you think that is good rock lee's voice gets better next episode too. More emotion =)

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Would anyone happen to have a picture of the grass nin with his eyes pointed in opposite directions with his tongue out? It's really weird, and I'm gonna make it my avatar.

Hee, I like Lee being called 'the handsome devil'. :> His voice sounds really familiar! Isn't he voiced by the same guy that did Davis in Digimon? Edit: He is! 8D Well, it's not the original, but I feel that I can get used to it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday
    On another note I watched the new dub episode, and Orochimaru's voice 'tis perfect! It's as if they took the original voice and just...translated it.
    Does anyone have a clip of his voice? I have to hear this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7OMi...uto%20dub%2030

There's the second half of the episode; I still cannot find that weird ass picture to save my life.

Thanks for that.

Yeah, Kabuto was beaten too easily. And too many close-ups (on eyes and faces).

But yay! Oro fight next chapter! This should be interesting (finally).

Yay especially since Naruto can't go Kyuubi and blast everything to hell. So is it finally time for Naruto to show some new jutsus and fighting moves? *heart stops* LOL yeah right. It'll probably be Sai that do the most of the fighting with Naruto doing his stupid Rasengan -Kage bunshin combo .yawn
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

do you think THAT jutsu that jirayia was talking about was naruto turning into kyuubi or does he have something else?

I hope we see gambuta again soon. He kicked ass and i wondered why naruto hasnt used that move more often.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    do you think THAT jutsu that jirayia was talking about was naruto turning into kyuubi or does he have something else?
    Well i don't think that can be called a jutsu but then again Kishi might consider it one I'm just a hopeless romantic that wishes for some new Naruto moves that's all
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    I'm just a hopeless romantic that wishes for some new Naruto moves that's all
    i told you watching fillers was bad for your health. see now? one more kage bunshin/rasengan combo and you'll die from apoplexy, while i'm still ok with it (not that much, though :biggrin: )

yeah it's not like there was a kage bunshin/ rasengan combo in the last chapter :laugh:

Thread Information