Page 91 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Spoiler:
    So i guess Sai killed his brother ?
    :huh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    Spoiler:
    So i guess Sai killed his brother ?
    :huh:
    something like danzou made him do it and now sai somehow prefered to simply erase his feelings because it was too painful to bear? god how much i wish i were wrong.

Oh snapz, it's Saucekay! :O His sillouette anyway. I don't understand why there always has to be these shady charcter cliffhangers...

How on earth did Sasuke get permission to make an ornament out of Oros' pet?

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Oh snapz, it's Saucekay! :O His sillouette anyway. I don't understand why there always has to be these shady charcter cliffhangers...
    Because it's enough to please the Narutards, so why bother with details :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I've been watching Naruto alot more often than usual now. Right now, I've just gotten to the Invasion of Konohana arc. I ruined it for myself, so I know about the 3rd Hokage's death.

Is it me, or is this a bit like Harry Potter?

Sasuke: Harry in Order of the Phoenix
    Gaara: Malfoy (Kind of)
    Orichomaru: Voldemort
    ANBU agents: Aurors
    3rd Hokage-sama: Dumbledore

Okay, that was a bit of a stretch.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

For the sake of argument, If anything, harry is like naruto, not in personality but in circumstance. I mean when naruto was a child, the kyuubi was sealed in him thus averting disaster. Everyone hates him while he is a child and he is alone until he becomes a ninja. Harry "stopped" voldemort (i mean it wasnt really him) and he "died" and thus crisis was averted. harry was lonely until he became a ninja.

Spoiler:
    FINALLY, sasuke emerges in one form or another.

Spoiler:
    So is sasuke in a new body. He kinda looked the same with his hair. Idk well see. Best chapter of naruto in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

ARLONG PARKS BERSERKER!!! A.M.S's Avatar

Why do so many people like sasuke? He is such a homo.

I don't think he's in a new body...

I don't think he's in a new body, why would anyone conclude that? Even if his hair changed it's just his hair . . . . besides, Orochimaru would want him "unspoiled" for when he transfers . . .

While slightly annoyed by the fact we only get a sillhouette (and sharingan eyes) I am also highly amused by how manga-kas are such teases sometimes. I'm sure the Narutards are in uproar.

(and I was right, chapter 300 was the big re-debut of Sasuke . . . in one form)

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

*yawn*

Aside from a very anticipated reintroduction (sort of), this turns out to be another turd chapter. Sai's "past" is so predictable...well, let's just say I have the characters IUYTRE KJHGFD <MNBVC ironed onto my foreheard. >.>;

What new body? Where did that come from?

So i wonder if Sasuke and Sai will fight now :biggrin:

sasuke having a new body is the most stupid idea i've never heard about naruto. can't he change his hairstyle without changing his body??? seriously...

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Sasuke having a new body? He wouldn't be able to use his Sharingan properly; he would be like Kakashi.

This week's Shonen Jump cover was One Piece, next week's will most likely be either Naruto or Sasuke.

Am I the only one who thinks Sasukes arms - or at least hands - look really weird? To me they look all stiff...like he's a lego figure or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz
    Am I the only one who thinks Sasukes arms - or at least hands - look really weird? To me they look all stiff...like he's a lego figure or something.
    nah the arms on LEGO figures are bent more than his:biggrin:

One comment: let us see what he actually looks like, dang it!

Oh, and, already said -- wierd hair. o.O

Thread Information