Page 89 of 301 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I agree 299 is great. And Yamato is getting better and better. IT's great that it was him who told Naruto what they should've told him long ago and looks like it's finally time for some real Naruto development. yay.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

yo ppl is it true that there will be another 26 weeks of filler after this already too friggin LONG filler season? the last db release said so...
    i only watched the anime so far but these incredibly boring fillers are simply too much, so if there really will be another SEASON of filler (HOW'S THIS EVEN POSSIBLE TO PRODUCE SO MUCH CRAP?) i really gotto start reading the manga!
    What chapter is it which continues after the whole sasuke-leaving thing?
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara Kaizoku
    yo ppl is it true that there will be another 26 weeks of filler after this already too friggin LONG filler season? the last db release said so...
    i only watched the anime so far but these incredibly boring fillers are simply too much, so if there really will be another SEASON of filler (HOW'S THIS EVEN POSSIBLE TO PRODUCE SO MUCH CRAP?) i really gotto start reading the manga!
    that cant be true. They have absolutely no excuse to do that shit now. This needs to be confirmed with a link.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Chapter 299 is "above average" for Kishimoto's current state, and only because Yamato's so cool and intelligent. Obviously, Sakura and Naruto are going to do what he says; if they object, it's subordinate beatdown time.

I won't give this chapter higher marks because the obvious came to pass; Sai wasn't dead, what we saw was a lame fake. Gods, why even bother?

Well that Naruto gets told beats every bad aspect of this chapter for me :biggrin:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

old my friend. very old. been mentioned in this thread
    before. a few times i believe.

*back hands and walks out*

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    old my friend. very old. been mentioned in this thread
    before. a few times i believe.
    and yet still the greatest amv ever :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

And this is why Yamato is so frickin' awesome.

Because he FINALLY said what every fan has been screaming for months now. STOP RELYING ON THE KYUUBI, NARUTO. I was waiting for somebody to give Naruto a proverbial kick in the pants, and naturally Yamato was the one to do it. Best new character period. (sorry, Deidara)

Sai can die for all I care. All I can say is now, "Noo! Don't follow them! Regroup at Konoha or something!"

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    And this is why Yamato is so frickin' awesome.

Because he FINALLY said what every fan has been screaming for months now. STOP RELYING ON THE KYUUBI, NARUTO. I was waiting for somebody to give Naruto a proverbial kick in the pants, and naturally Yamato was the one to do it. Best new character period. (sorry, Deidara)

Sai can die for all I care. All I can say is now, "Noo! Don't follow them! Regroup at Konoha or something!"
    kill yamato now before he falls into oblivion with all the other side characters.

I didnt see it that way. Finally we see if naruto is still worth it without the kyuubi involved. Maybe he learned some of Jiraiya's moves (at least more of them)

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara Kaizoku
    anyone?

The last DB release Ep.176 says: "Hope you didn't get your hopes up because there are 26 more weeks of filler" in the opening.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

IM-Impossible!!

There was actually--actually charater development for naruto.

AHHH RUN FOR THE HILLS THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

but holy crap yamato is freaking awesome. and naruto finally gets some development. Great chapter indeed.

prediction for chapter 300:

Spoiler:
    Sai's picture book! Sakura: what is that?! Yamato: Its a its a..
    Naruto: Penis!!!! jk but since its the big 300 for naruto i hope they go back to orochimaru and we get to see sasuke while the other have will probably be sai's picture book

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Mugiwara Kaizoku if we knew we'd tell you. Noone really knows what'll happen so we're all just waiting:wacko:

I pray that the 26 more weeks of filler is a sad joke, but yeah Yamato is kickass. ...and can't 300 come out any sooner >_<

Is Sai really a filler guy? No way...If he's from Danzou...(which I think isnt a filler guy)...Sai's gonna stay longer...

THEN DIE...

hm...I wonder if Sasuke appears on 300?

I dunno why, but I want to see more of Danzou. He really interests me for some reason.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

He looked kinda dead to me on the last panel on p10 in 298.
    Of course i could well be wrong and there are flashbacks where he might be well if Kishi wants to do some :laugh:

Nah, he's not dead. His eye is narrow and the blood in the background is there to emphasize how cold and brutal he and his methods are. He IS allegedly planning to have the entire village crushed.

i wonder if he can fight... that'd be cool to see.
    Last edited by Cap'n Carter; March 19th, 2006 at 10:20 PM.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Thread Information