Page 88 of 301 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I'd be pretty pissed off if that fag was my son.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I would have committed suicide long ago.

"Hey, dad i dont feel emotions!"
    "Yay, why dont you join team 7 and ruin parts of the already shakey story"
    *both jump for joy*

It's a sad state of affairs when the most interesting part of a manga chapter is the cover art. (Hinata's so pretty!!)

So, Sai defected. Check off one on the "completely predictable events" list. better he be with Orochimaru then with our heroes, god he's annoying. Now I really hope Sasuke shows up just so he can pound Sai into a bloody pulp.

Yay Sakura for bringing back a little bit of her badass self. Heal the boy and cry about it then punch him in the gut. That's more like it.

I do love Yamato, he's the best thing about this arc. Not only does he have the cool wood jutsus (I'm always a fan of wood elements) but he's NOT ANNOYING. He's not as great as Kakashi but then, who is?

Now then, can we PLEASE go back to Konoha and bring back that wonderful cast of side characters!? PLEEAAASSE!!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I do love Yamato, he's the best thing about this arc. Not only does he have the cool wood jutsus (I'm always a fan of wood elements) but he's NOT ANNOYING. He's not as great as Kakashi but then, who is?
    IMO Yamato>Kakashi screw Kakashi's puppies, how many ppl do you know can do the 'Create a Big Wooden House no Jitsu'?
    ...and I agree on the 'not annoying' part about him, he feels really normal.

Now then, can we PLEASE go back to Konoha and bring back that wonderful cast of side characters!? PLEEAAASSE!!!!!?
    Ain't happenin' unless Kishi does another 'completly predictable event' of Tsunade sending back-up...but damn Hinata's hot, hope this time Naruto WILL be able to know that she's secretly in love with him.

Sai is not annoying to me. He is like what a real shinobi should be. No emotion, follow orders. When he drew that bird and left sakura to die, that was one of the best moments of this arc.

This arc was far from pointless. We learned alot of information. And it progessed the plot a good amount. And some of the Art in this arc was some of the best he has ever done. Like the kyuubi and ORo stare down.

People keep sayings it predictable, but we have no idea whats going to happend with this whole Sai entering Oro camp thing. I have a feeling his mission is to kill sasuke. In most stories, we know what is going to happend but we just watch how the author make it happend.

If you say Sai is repetive cause he sided with Oro because Sasuke did it in the past. These are two totally different things and even more so than One piece with Nami and Robin betraying the crew and then knowing there dark past and come back. Like I said, we have no idea what Sai is up 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    Sai is not annoying to me. He is like what a real shinobi should be. No emotion, follow orders. When he drew that bird and left sakura to die, that was one of the best moments of this arc.
    . . . . . . . . . . . I have no words.

real life shinobi, Sai is more like a real life shinobi. Just follow orders and no feelings involved. Or are u saying the Sai bird scene was one of the most memorable moments of this arc? lol

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    real life shinobi, Sai is more like a real life shinobi. Just follow orders and no feelings involved. Or are u saying the Sai bird scene was one of the most memorable moments of this arc? lol
    No one cares about real life shinobi. If said people did, they'd be reading Japanese history books in place of Naruto; but wait! Shinobi are actually now more mythical than historical, kinda like King Arthur (who wasn't a real person). What you cite as a shinobi ideal is something prized in soldiers across the world, not just fantasy ninjas.

I know, he is not an ideal shinobi in Naruto or at least not for Konoha, but thats the reason why i like the character. It is just my opinion. And there are others who like Sai, but most people dont.

I just like his form of speech and his fake smile. He is blunt and say what is on his mind. Like when Oro, asked him to watch how u talk to me. And he replied saying, I will talk to you the way Danzou sama wants me to talk to you. lol.

Sai is just a stupid filler character. He shouldnt have been introduced in the first place. I think that naruto and sasuke should have been paired with another one of the existing characters that we dont know much about and kishimoto should have delved into what made them tick while still having the fighting going on and what have you. Sai is just part of the dbz character syndrome. Remember Tien at the end of DBZ? i dont. Kishimoto needs to introduce some of the characters that have been mentioned rather than new characters. By characters that have been mentioned i mean the rest of akatsuki and some of the jinchuuriki and, most importantly, FUCKING RE- INTRODUCE SASUKE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gilrules2000
    Sai is just a stupid filler character. He shouldnt have been introduced in the first place. I think that naruto and sasuke should have been paired with another one of the existing characters that we dont know much about and kishimoto should have delved into what made them tick while still having the fighting going on and what have you. Sai is just part of the dbz character syndrome. Remember Tien at the end of DBZ? i dont. Kishimoto needs to introduce some of the characters that have been mentioned rather than new characters. By characters that have been mentioned i mean the rest of akatsuki and some of the jinchuuriki and, most importantly, FUCKING RE- INTRODUCE SASUKE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
    Heh, Oda's spoiled us by introducing what appears to be a revolutionary concept for Shounen manga; minor character development. Not just in-arc development, either; the mini-arcs as well given insight into people most of us would have forgotten.

Well the 298 raw is out. Talk talk talk, cliffhanger. Let's get back to Konoha soon

Spoiler:
    Well it looks like they killed Sai, but I'm going to hold off the celebration until it is confirmed. It may very well be a ruse to keep Yamato from following them or something. But he may very well BE dead because he seems plenty expendable to me and I don't think Danzo gives a damn about him, let alone Orochimaru. Good riddance if he's actually gone for good.

wow. finally things are moving somewhere.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

kewl if naruto goes back to the village and we have to see some yamato fighting style.

i think one or two chapters of full blabla might be cool to set a good plot

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    kewl if naruto goes back to the village and we have to see some yamato fighting style.

i think one or two chapters of full blabla might be cool to set a good plot
    Yea, but sometimes I think that reading only the script and reading the chapter itself has no difference XDDD

spoiler for newest chapter

Spoiler:
    God i really hope sai is dead. Also this was a nice chapter though i hated when naruto said "what happened here" so typical shonen. Also if the preview is true what it said at the end of the chapter next week is going to be a bitch. "Sai's death! Naruto's rage!" God why would he get so mad after that asshole. I bet he's not even dead. I bet when sai apperes again he'll be like "Oh since you worried about me you must not have a dick." God i hate sai

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

He gets enraged? What a pansy. Kishimoto loves pissing people off every weak, doesn't he? Anymore of this and I might go EMO.

Bah if he'll be enraged again i'll be very sad.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Just to let you all know I'm watching Naruto again to see if I like it again. I'm around 53-55, episode when Naruto learns the summoning tech.

299 is the best chapter in a long time. yamato will definitely save naruto. (i'm talking about the manga, not the brat)

Thread Information