Page 87 of 301 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

BUT the last ep of part1 isn't supposed to be a filler so one can say it doesn't count in this filler countdown and as such it could well be ep 179.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    BUT the last ep of part1 isn't supposed to be a filler so one can say it doesn't count in this filler countdown and as such it could well be ep 179.
    Not supposed to, but it will be 95% filler.

The anime hasn't animated only 3 pages of 238. They rest have been done in the fillers.

The only canon scenes left are Naruto's fist towards the Hokage Monument and Kakashi asking the Hero's Memorial (or Obito) if he could've possibly forseen the split in Team 7 earlier and stopped it.

And yeah, Kakashi Gaiden could still start with 179, it's just that, even if the final episode of Part 1 is 95% filler, an episode title like "Meet the boy with the name 'Star!'," hardly sounds like a Part I ending.

Most likely, fillers will start in the early 180s even though we'll have a Kakashi Gaiden or Part II opening (or maybe they'll just completely re-do the opening animation when it returns to the manga storlyine).

I go with TenshiOni on the Sasori fight: It was GOOD, but it there so many other things going on else where (Team Gai, Naruto and Kakashi) that most of us wanted to see, that extending for such a long time made most of us feel sorely about it.

Had it been thrown in with BETTER shots of the others (instead of skipping Team Gai's fights and taking half a chapter to show Kakashi's new power), it might have come off alot better to most fans.

ok

i dont think kakashi gaiden will be animated. prob in OVA format like they did with kenshin's past. b/c the kakashi flashback was random. like with the kenshin flashback, it flowed into the story. but in the naruto manga after 238, things just jumped into the gaiden. like no transistion. it'd be awful weird for the anime to do that. idk. this is just my opinion. i would like it if they did the gaiden as an ova.

woot 297 is out!

the chapter seems pretty interesting. let's wait for the translation now.

Lemme guess BF found it or was it not him this time? :laugh:

edit: yay hinata on cover
    Last edited by Majek; March 2nd, 2006 at 06:18 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Dunno if it's a spoiler since I worded it so braodly, but I'll tag it just the same...
    Spoiler:

Kabuto does not seem at all happy with the situation o.o

As for when the filler ends, I don't really care. Someone just post so when it does so I can start watching again. XD (got to bored to download about 6 episodes into the fillers...)

Spoiler:
    So Team 7 falls apart yet again :laugh: no surprise here. and Oro just got a new henchman. O boy .

Spoiler:
    I know... but seriously it's kinda repetative. O_o First Sauske... now Sai... uhm...

Kabuto seems really uncomfortable with it though, I wonder what Sai's up to.

I was starting to like Sakura after the jump but ever since the whole Orochimaru involvment I've began to dislike her again...

kewl thing, sai is gone...

and now for some akatsuki?

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    kewl thing, sai is gone...

and now for some akatsuki?
    Hopefully. At least that was more interesting to me than the last 10(?) chapters. I don't really understand the point of them...

Yes, my gosh. Where is freakin' Akatsuki?!

That right there is probably the whole reason I still like this: to see the rest of Akatsuki (and we need to see Zetsu and Tobi fight already...).

Oh yes, and to see if my little prediction comes true:

...the final battle will be Sasuke vs. Naruto. Even if he becomes "good" again, I just see these two having the last few/several chapters to themselves, to unleash their full potential against each other. Bwahahaha!!

297 was a nice chapter, but damn Kishi, stop torturing us!! XD

Seeing as Danzou only has interest in what's best for Konoha according to his ideals, I strongly doubt the mission involves a straight up war on Konoha or anything. For some reason, Sai was offerred to Orochimaru and Orochimaru, upon reading the letter, seemed to think Sai was useful. Interesting.

Hmmm...I wonder if Team Yamato will pursue Sai and Oro in order to get to Sasuke before they change bases (3 days left). Most likely not, but that depends on whether or not Kishi wants to show Sasuke already.

I wonder how Tsunade will take the news? Chances are, Danzou might've gone into hiding after Team Yamato was sent on the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    Yes, my gosh. Where is freakin' Akatsuki?!

That right there is probably the whole reason I still like this: to see the rest of Akatsuki (and we need to see Zetsu and Tobi fight already...).

Oh yes, and to see if my little prediction comes true:

...the final battle will be Sasuke vs. Naruto. Even if he becomes "good" again, I just see these two having the last few/several chapters to themselves, to unleash their full potential against each other. Bwahahaha!!
    Zetsu is totally my fav. member of the atatsuki... I've been waiting for his fight for ages!

I mean, he's a friggin venus fly trap! XD

Of course, I'm also looking forward to Tobi. I hope his fight is more comic releif. All of the fighting latley has been a tad boring. I hope it picks up.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Spoiler:
    This was an "OK" chapter for Naruto, "good" in consideration of how badly Kishimoto has been fouling up the series. Sai's defection was obvious from day one, and Orochimaru/Kabuto's mutliple pages on fretting over Sai's allegiance seemed like a waste of pages.

However, that's pretty much all the criticism I have to give; Orochimaru impaling Sai was so delicious, as well as seeing an "echo" of the pre-time skip Naruto when he was punched by Sakura. And, as always, Yamoto is awesome.

Anyone think they'll do Haruka Kanata for tonight's dub Naruto?

EDIT: Damn.
    Last edited by Jamesco; March 4th, 2006 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesco

I'll take that as a no. :laugh:

Eh, this chapter is kinda dull, but it does give some promise that we might start to get somewhere. I'm really curious as to what Danzou had to give to Orochimaru.

Yamato's cool, but for some reason I really like Danzou. And i was really disappointed that Orochimaru didn't impale the real Sai.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesco

I don't think they plan on changing the dub opening until they've reached 53 (mind you, they're going to start repeating Naruto on CN once they get to 52).

The current dub opening is a combination of ROCKS! and Haruka Kanata, anwyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    And i was really disappointed that Orochimaru didn't impale the real Sai.
    I can assure you, you're not alone in that feeling. XD

But eh, I'm curious to how Sasuke will take Sai.

Sasuke: Who are you?
    Sai: Hi, my name is Sai.
    Sasuke: Nice to meet you. Well, don't get in my---
    Sai: You don't look anything like the infamous Uchiha Sasuke I was imagining. Do you even have a penis?
    Sasuke: O.O....o.o....>O

CHIDORI!!

Orochimaru: Ah, well. There goes another slave child. ;__;
    Last edited by TenshiOni; March 4th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

For some reason, I think Danzou is Orochimaru's father. o.O;

I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Thread Information