Page 85 of 301 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

This isnt off topic of naruto but it is of the chapter:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...en-70-gum.html

Does anyone here have that game. I loved the first one the second one was waay harder and had horrible music and the 3rd one has va's agains. Is it worth getting. I might import it with that bleach game with the ds. Though the 4th one is coming out in april. Should i just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    . . . . . what number was that volume? Cause the last volume in the Japanese tanko is like 37 or something.
    'kay, I double-doubled checked. Viz's final volume is numbered thirty, and it involves a return of several characters; the volume preceding it, volume twenty nine, had Ryoga meet his "sumo-pig" girl Akari. This volume had a reapperance of Pantyhouse Taro meeting a good-looking Chinese Girl, as well as Akane donning a strange suit of armour with a yin-yan on it.

The bottom of the last page has Ranma holding Akane ontop of a bench with wet paint, and at the bottom, there's the immortal note "Ranma 1/2-Volume 30-The End".

Daer'Ragh!

what?!

i just saw ranma v.32 a couple weeks ago

also how does that have to do with naurto...

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    what?!

i just saw ranma v.32 a couple weeks ago

also how does that have to do with naurto...
    In English? It's always possible that Border's simply sells out of the manga, but somehow I'm not too sure because I have another Ranma 1/2 volume with me (21) and it clearly says "TBC" on the last page of actual drawings.

...and, I've forgotten how we got on this Ranma 1/2 tangent. XD
    It was likely due to the boredom before the new chapter of Naruto came out. Regardless, though, I would like to finish things.

After reading 296 I have this crazy theory that Kabuto is gonna betray Orochimaru and join with Konoha. As someone said earlier I can't wait for the next great ninja war.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUssop
    After reading 296 I have this crazy theory that Kabuto is gonna betray Orochimaru and join with Konoha.
    I doubt it, Kabuto does have a strange agenda of his own, but I doubt he would ally himself with Konoha. He is just trying to make a point that although Konoha and Sound are enemies, there is a greater threat that they need to take care of.

anybody else notice that kabuto laughed like orochimaru this chapter...

i think kabuto will be on the major villans of the series later myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mog
    *raises hand* I don't live in America, don't give a shit about what's popular there, but will still bash Naruto if I think it sucks. If it's good, I praise it, if it's bad I criticize. I know that might sound totally crazy, but it's how a newfangled kid like me is used to doing it.

Fact is, I think the latest couple of chapters have sucked royally, and I'm not going to stop saying that just out of consideration for people who do like it. If you like it, good for you. But you can't expect people to withhold criticism for the sole reason you don't agree with it.

Incredibly enough, though, I somewhat liked the latest chapter. The end of the fight was beyond anticlimactic, but I liked Kabuto's commentary on Naruto for some reason. It gave just a little bit more depth to things beyond ''rargh you insulted sasuke's hair style I go berserk now''. Same with Sakura's response, though she's still a pussy. Knocked out twice in a battle she's not even participating in? Wow.

But it seems like we're actually going somewhere Kishimoto's been planning to go now that Sai's contacted Orochimaru, so I guess I'll wait and see where things go from here. Also, Orochimaru and the good guys having sort of a mutual enemy sort of appealed to me as a premise.
    I pretty much agree with everything Mog said here. In retrospect, besides the boring end to a really boring and pointless battle, this chapter had a lot of good points. I did kind of like Kabuto's commentary on Naruto's retardo rage, and I was kind of surprised (for the first time in a while) at Kabuto's healing Sakura and saying that Akatsuki is their real enemy.

I do kind of like the idea of Sound and Konoha vs. Akatsuki... sort of. I hope it ends up alright. And I really have to wonder what the fuck Sai has to say to Orochimaru, and I hope it doesn't end up being boring.

And I have to say, everytime anything happens that I don't like in a series, I express it. In Bleach I've done this several times, and I do it pretty often for One Piece if I don't like something that Oda did. For example, this week I thought it was kind of a cop out how Kaku is suddenly revealed to be a MASTAR SWORDSMAN, and I was disappointed that Jabura went immediately to beastman form instead of showing off martial arts in his human form. But, even with this disappointments I'm pleased with how Oda has presented them.

If you like the series so much and love what the author is doing, then SAY SO. Whining about everyone OMG BASHING when people don't like it as much as you is pretty lame.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Aside from wanting Naruto's Kyuubi, Akatsuki isn't really much of an enemy of the Ninja Villages, at least not yet, anyway. Leaf has been having offensive maneuvers against Akatsuki, and we shouldn't forget how Sound and Sand teamed up to overthrow Leaf, resulting in the deaths of two kages. Sound offering a "team up" proposal sounds an awful lot like Orochi realizing he's about to get fudged up, and knowing Naruto, all Orochi needs to do is say "I'll give back Sasuke" to earn an alliance with him.

...which would actually be a bit funny, considering Orochi has been explaining over and over of how Sasuke left Leaf of his own volition.

Badass Hat

Well now that the fights over lets see if it has actually served any purpose for the narrative.

Better idea of the Kyuubi's power. This it the closest we've come to actually seeing Kyuubi in action.

Show's that Oro hasn't been idle. Unlike some villians who just sit there assuming that their invincable, he's actually learned something. My guess it that the skin shedding is his take on Tsunades regeneration jutsu.

The rejection symptons. This is curious. The simple answer is that it his soul being rejected. But I wonder if he may have used some of his gene therapy stuff on his bodies. Think about it he wants every jutsu. But even with the Sharingen it's physically imposible to learn the bloodline techneques like say the Byakugen.

Naruto's rage. It'd be neat if this was actually a symptom. Kyuubi is influincing Naruto's emotions to weaken the seal. Be neat if that is true.

Kabuto keeps you guessing on his motives. He was easily the best thing in this whole arc.

Sai's message. I really doubt it's an alliance against the Akatsui. My guess is that Danzo wants Oro's help overthrowing Tsunade. Course Danzo is an idiot then, considering what happened to the last guy who allied with Oro.(P.S. if this was One Piece my guess would be that Danzo is Oro's old landlord, and his message is that Oro left some of his stuff behind.)

I wonder who is going to let Naruto know he hurt Sakura.
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    anybody else notice that kabuto laughed like orochimaru this chapter...

i think kabuto will be on the major villans of the series later myself
    The 2nd Naruto Databook profile on Kabuto seems to hint and nothing else BUT him possibly having goals "soaked in a greater darkness than his masters."
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffies hat
    I wonder who is going to let Naruto know he hurt Sakura.
    I have a feeling Sakura will request no one tells Naruto about this. She probably doesn't want to cause him any more pain.

But if it does get blurted out, it might be Yamato for the sake of smacking into Naruto "No more Kyuubi, you could die and look what you can do."

Quote Originally Posted by TenshiOni
    But if it does get blurted out, it might be Yamato for the sake of smacking into Naruto "No more Kyuubi, you could die and look what you can do."
    Wait...don't tell me the whole battle's point is to show Naruto that he can hurt the ones he love. If so, then I somewhat pity Kishimoto's storytelling skills. It takes too long, me thinks.

The 2nd Naruto Databook profile on Kabuto seems to hint and nothing else BUT him possibly having goals "soaked in a greater darkness than his masters."
    Huh? It doesn't seem that way to me...
    http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8749/1581592mk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    Wait...don't tell me the whole battle's point is to show Naruto that he can hurt the ones he love. If so, then I somewhat pity Kishimoto's storytelling skills. It takes too long, me thinks.
    Well, we'll see what happens with that.

This mini arc served to inform us of Orochimaru and Kabuto's plans in regards to Akatsuki, inform us of Naruto's possible loss of life at the hands of killing off too many vital cells thanks to Kyuubi, and to introduce us to the possibility of another war at the hands of Danzou.

Obviously, since Sai had no way of knowing Orochimaru would be there, his misson assigned to him had to with him waiting for Team 7 to lead him to Sasuke, and where Sasuke is, Orochimaru sure is not to far off. Sai just got lucky this time.

Also, now with 4-tails out've the way, more Kyuubi usage after this would be rather anti-climactic so we're sure to get more Naruto using shinbo prowess after this. This is almost guaranteed is Yamato or someone decides to inform Naruto of hurting Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoandichigo
    Huh? It doesn't seem that way to me...
    http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8749/1581592mk.jpg
    You're missing the first page of his bio.

Here:

pg 157

Right arm of Orochimaru, Merciless behind the scenes, tactician.

“Kuk kuk, scared of me?”

‘Destroying Konoha,' as a motivation, Kabuto returns to Sound Country where he is always by Oro’s side, self sacrificing and devoted. Although outwardly it looks as though his goals and actions are the same as his master’s, his true nature is not yet revealed. Even his medical skills are imbued in darkness and Kabuto’s goals may be even deeper darkness.

Source: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=929.0
    Last edited by TenshiOni; February 25th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.

well all ive got to say inn regard to naruto is that even when there is something going on, it is always too drawn out and not that interesting.
    Everybody loves an Italian guy!

You're missing the first page of his bio.

Here:

pg 157

Right arm of Orochimaru, Merciless behind the scenes, tactician.

“Kuk kuk, scared of me??

‘Destroying Konoha,' as a motivation, Kabuto returns to Sound Country where he is always by Oro’s side, self sacrificing and devoted. Although outwardly it looks as though his goals and actions are the same as his master’s, his true nature is not yet revealed. Even his medical skills are imbued in darkness and Kabuto’s goals may be even deeper darkness.

Source: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=929.0
    Whoops.
    But what that's saying is that his goals are deeper in darkness than his medical skills. It has nothing to do with them being and it isn't saying that they are darker than Orochimaru's.

Whoops.
    But what that's saying is that his goals are deeper in darkness than his medical skills. It has nothing to do with them being and it isn't saying that they are darker than Orochimaru's.
    Well, I didn't really see a point in comparing his jutsu to his goals when it regardless to darkness, but we'll see. Many people like to believe Kabuto has some alterior motives and he just reeks it.

Well, I didn't really see a point in comparing his jutsu to his goals when it regardless to darkness, but we'll see. Many people like to believe Kabuto has some alterior motives and he just reeks it.
    I believe it means darkness; as in how much is known about them. And we do know more about Kabuto's medical skills than we actually know about his true goals, so that checks out.

I believe it means darkness; as in how much is known about them. And we do know more about Kabuto's medical skills than we actually know about his true goals, so that checks out.
    Well, we'll see. :steve:

Can't wait to see Sasuke back.

Watch Sasuke show up all casual like, not really looking any different, and just being like... "Hey."

Thread Information