Page 83 of 301 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Hmm, people dont seem to look at the chapter correctly. They just jump to conclusions. Yamato binded Kabuto. Sai mission was to contact Oro. He wants to talk to him about something, He is danzo's message boy.

Something did happend this chapter, did u even read the translation?

*yawns like Shika on the cover* It was ok. Nothing life changing.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    Spoiler:
    Hmm, people dont seem to look at the chapter correctly. They just jump to conclusions. Yamato binded Kabuto. Sai mission was to contact Oro. He wants to talk to him about something, He is danzo's message boy.

Spoiler:
    Oh Em Gee. I was COMPLETELY surprised that Sai would betray the team.

Yea, looks like Shikamaru's got the right idea at this point.
    Last edited by Le Lawliet; February 23rd, 2006 at 01:50 PM.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Wow, one of the few characters in the series with bad eyesight goes all out. Luckily he's aligned with a Hidden Sound Village, where's he's likely to turn into Rurouni Kenshin's Usui and develop super-duper hearing.

And use the spoiler tags. However, I do not need such tags to say this chapter sucks.

Badass Hat

No. I havn't seen the new chapter yet. Where is the translation?
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

yawn. i guess i should FF the time for half a year to acutally see a pogress in the story. why do i even bother to check each week. :mellow:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

No. I havn't seen the new chapter yet. Where is the translation?
    http://media.unrivaled.info/displayi...lbum=262&pos=0

It was a great chapter.

;__; @ Sakura

<3 @ Yamato finally using the jutsu

Next chapter should be great - I wonder what Root wants with Oro?

I have to say, a lot of these fights, with a lack of purpose, are easily forgotten. I was explaining what's been going on lately with the Orochimaru fight to someone today between classes and all of a sudden I just remembered that Gai fought Kisame not too long ago. I loved the fight when it was happening, because, come on, Kisame's a cool guy. Same with Gai. But when I think back in it I don't even remember what the point was asides from Kisame was in their way so fists must be thrown. It just kind of.. slipped away from my memory.

I still like Naruto, but it's really being overshadowed by some other series for me lately. Don't follow it quite like I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    Luckily he's aligned with a Hidden Sound Village, where's he's likely to turn into Rurouni Kenshin's Usui and develop super-duper hearing.
    Eh? He didn't get blinded, he got binded (which should really be "bound")

Oh God, with the translation it seems even worse. That "promise" line getting repeated over and over -_- And sometimes I have trouble discerning what's going on with the jutsus. Like what Oro did (puke another body)? Dunno where Naruto woulda made it without the Anime.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    Eh? He didn't get blinded, he got binded (which should really be "bound")

Oh God, with the translation it seems even worse. That "promise" line getting repeated over and over -_- And sometimes I have trouble discerning what's going on with the jutsus. Like what Oro did (puke another body)? Dunno where Naruto woulda made it without the Anime.
    I read the translation and realized that was wrong. Whoopsie! :laugh:

Yeah, this is kinda another dud chapter. Sakura getting swelled with pathos just shows that she hasn't developed as a character much at all over the timeskip; berserker Naruto just degraded. Yamato's cool, Sai's easier to see through than a glass panel, and Orochi is finally feeling his age. Bleagh! What a worthless fight.

Goddamn what a shitty series this has become

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Goddamn what a wonderful series this still is

Despite how blah this chapter is you do have to feel bad for Sakura. I mean, her loved ones keep disappearing on her. But sheesh, stop gabbing about the "promise"!

Sai, well, I wasn't sure WHAT he would do at first, but we all knew it would be something along this measure. Who wants to bet that Danzo wants Orochimaru to be the new Hokage and/or crush the village together?

Yamato is the only thing keeping this part cool. Cause Yamato is COOL!

Now bring back the rest of the fantastic side-cast and I'll bitch less.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniee78
    Goddamn what a wonderful series this still is
    Spoiler:
    No.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    Sakura getting swelled with pathos just shows that she hasn't developed as a character much at all over the timeskip;
    Spoiler:
    Huh? That had NOTHING to do wtih her feelings for Sasuke, if that's what you are saying. She only said that in an attempt to calm Naruto down; the same thing she did with Sasuke in the forrest of death when he first used the curse seal. She had to mention something like that. Saying "Just forget about Sasuke and move on" would have more likely ticked Naruto off than helped him, because of his brother-like relation with Sasuke. That was the only thing she could have possibly said that had a chance of calming Naruto down.

And also, she wasn't really informed about KN with 4 tails, let alone 1, and didn't know that Yamato could calm Naruto down like he did. She thought she was the only one who could calm Naruo down and did it using the only thing she thought would work. That had absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she still likes Sasuke, and of course she wouldn't really do that. There's no way she can resue Sasuke if Naruto can't.

I think Mizura said this better than me, though:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index....18927#msg18927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizura
    Of Course she had to mention Sasuke! Naruto went berserk for HIM. What do you expect her to say:
    - sit boy! which most likely won't work
    - or even "drop Sasuke completely", which might actually Enrage Naruto?

I was quite surprised by what she said actually, I couldn't picture her saying that before because she's too weak to get Sasuke back by herself. But it was actually the best thing she Could have said. She Knows that Naruto would not have given up on Sasuke himself, all this time with Sai she saw how pained Naruto was for having lost Sasuke. If she'd have told him to drop it, she'd have been truly insulting his feelings, yet at the same time she did not want Naruto to lose his humanity just to save him. And yeah, she had to mention Sasuke as well, because it's for Sasuke that Naruto did go berserk, so mentioning him had the best chance of getting through to him (even if it didn't work).
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index....18974#msg18974
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizura
    Since when did all of Sakura's actions make sense? =\ Sakura fan myself or not, I must say she's a bit suicidal sometimes:
    - hugged CS Sasuke
    - faced berserk Gaara (remember that?)
    - took a hit in the stomach from Sasori
    - and now tried to calm down Naruto.

She doesn't necessarily think of how effective or not her actions would be, she just acts. :S She doesn't want to stay behind while those around her are being mowed down, so sometimes she gets a bit desperate. >_< It's not like she knew for 100% certain that Naruto would not respond. In her mind Naruto is the grinning boy who gave her a promise of a lifetime. She was trying to reach Him, not kyuubi, even though she failed.

In the meantime:
    - nobody told her about KN4. Hell she was surprised just at seeing KN1.
    - and she sure didn't know that Tsunade gave Yamato the role of controlling Naruto.

She saw a berserk Naruto, a chance to try to calm him down, and nobody around her who (to her knowledge) would otherwise calm him down.
    Honestly, I don't know why people are bashing Sakura for this. It was meant to show her feelings for Naruto continuing to develop and it was not meant to show her still being all lovey-dubby over Sasuke. =/
    Last edited by narutoandichigo; February 23rd, 2006 at 07:57 PM.

Spoiler:
    Damn the orochimaru vs naruto fight was aboustuley pointless while i did kinda of like this chapter that fight was worthless IMO. Sakura crying was kinda of stupid. OH naruto waah. Then i forget who said this but its so true that all the dialogue for the new fights in naruto is oh no im going die! or this bad. Also who's the person sai is talking about i forget or is it a new character. Though sai is the worst character ever i hope sasuke kills his ass. Come to thinlk of it what was the point of the orochimaru fightI mean killing orochimaru isnt going to help get sasuke back. Worthless....

spoiler for the lastest chapter

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

-_- Don't know why they don't just turn this into the "Bash the Naruto manga here!" thread. Seriously, that's pratically all I read here anymore is just bashing of it, other than people like TO, who are members of the NF forums. It just gets annoying and repeditive after a while.

imo, this chapter was good. i mean, i can understand why everyone is hating on naruto, but i didnt think this naruto vs orichi fight was TOTALLY pointless. i loved the beginning of this mini arc. i mean, when naruto totally pwned ocighimaru with his claw before he went super crazy mode? man. awesome ness. but yeah, he doesn't follow through. but the ending of this chapter has caught my interest again and i like the idea of orichi and kabuto possibly teaming up w/the naruto gang to beat akatasuki? who knows. hopefully, thigns will be better. b/c i found this fight much better than the sakura vs sasori (worst fight ever imo). so all i do is compare to that and things look brighter. =D

-_- Don't know why they don't just turn this into the "Bash the Naruto manga here!" thread.
    If it was good, I wouldn't be so on about it. :/ I just really think it has become... boring. Just compare splash pages from now from some of the earlier arcs! And I used to be a really big Naruto fan when it started out.

It doesn't help that I really really dislike Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke, or Sai either.

Thread Information