Page 79 of 301 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    And yes, I am VERY PISSED OFF that that great cast of secondary characters has been pushed out of the spotlight. They were what made Naruto great, what happened!?
    It's not just Kishimoto. I heard that the Naruto fillers would have been quite popular...if they hadn't had Naruto in every dang episode!

Yeah, what's up with Kishimoto throwing aside the supprting cast? I mean, look at our current situation; it's most likely that Yamato's going to get himself killed. That'll leave us with Sauske...I mean, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto. Oh WOW (World of Warcraft), I sure do love where this is going. :glare:

I want to see how the guys that were involved in the chase sasuke arc have developed. I know we got glimpses but i want to see in depth along with people like Shino

You and me both, pal. But we're not getting it, are we?

Speaking of which, I definitely think that of all the new character designs Team 8 is my favorite. Shino with his drug-dealer/da hood look, Kiba the biker, and Hinata . . . . being cute as usual.

Yeah kiba defintely looks the best in my opinion. Is it maybe because kiba is like my 3rd character in the series idk

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Yeah, Kiba looks freaking cool. And Akamaru! Wow! Now it would be nice if we could actually see him in ACTION! *sigh*

Seriously, the only people we've seen do anything is Team Gai, and even then they didn't do a lot. They barely had five lines total!

The secondary characters are really where it's at. I mean, one of the big highlights of the current arc was when Gai carried Kakashi piggyback. Who wasn't laughing their ass off at that ridiculous image? But no, Kishimoto decides it's time to add fresh blood and brings in Sai the really annoying innery angsty boy and Yamato, who I will admit is pretty damn cool. But neither are living up to the original Rookie 9.

Wow Naruto is one ugly chibi Kyubi :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

293= holy crap 4 tailed naruto is crazy

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

If I were in Yamato's place right now...I would say: "WE ARE FUCKED!"

I wonder if Orochimaru will summon Munda in the next chapter and Naruto disposes of him.

I hate Orochimaru. If he can still laugh, he must be uber-powerful and confident Sasuke is still superior, making Naruto's training utterly worthless. Unless that laughter is out of fear.

I just got up to 292 last night. And I was kinda disappointed in the last few chapters. Sai is just bringing the same as bringins Sasuke back. I am tired of the angst!

Though I have to agree, the Gai carrying Kakashi on his back was really funny. I died laughing with that.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Naruto looks like a freaking Heartless.

Kabuto's probably going to die.

Haha, I just realized Sakura now knows Naruto's a jinchuuriki. That entire acknowledgement part was completely overshadowed by Naruto's berserker rage.

man, naruto's berserk style is awesome. i'd like to check the beginning of the chapter to see what kind of jutsu kicked naruto's ass.

Badass Hat

I'm starting to think that the real point of this arc was to show just how dangerous Naruto's use of Kyuubi's chakra is getting. As for Oro's laughting, I wonder if he knows something everybody else doesnt.
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

Oro's gonna go all freaky now...

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    Kabuto's probably going to die.

Haha, I just realized Sakura now knows Naruto's a jinchuuriki. That entire acknowledgement part was completely overshadowed by Naruto's berserker rage.
    nah i dont think kabutos going to die (though someone will probably yamto =/) I think kabuto will be like one of the major villans of the series (i mean hes gotta be planning something)

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    nah i dont think kabutos going to die (though someone will probably yamto =/) I think kabuto will be like one of the major villans of the series (i mean hes gotta be planning something)
    Kabuto must die. Otherwise, Naruto is back at square one. Nothing would have changed from the beginning of this "Naruto II Arc", with the exception of deaths of a couple new characters, including a major Akatsuki member who might just get replaced, making the whole killing him thing kinda worthless.

Here's the thing. Orochimaru is afraid of Itatchi. Naruto beat Itatchi's 30% clone without having to even use one Kyuubi state. Now, Orochimaru thinks Naruto's so weak, it's funny, and Sasuke is still stronger than the four tailed Naruto state. What. the. fudge.

How can that even make sense?

Well, technically he didn't beat the clone by himself. Kakashi held him down and Naruto took him out. But he got caught in the 30% clone's illusion and had to be broken out of it by Chiyo and Sakura.

But I agree with you that sense has long since gone out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    She already knew. Naruto revealed it when they were speeding off to the Sand Village. He said point-blank "I have the kyuubi inside me." Now she's just reacting to seeing it in full force.

I also think she was told during his absence. She didn't look particularly surprised when she heard the truth from him.

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

things are getting interesting.

Naruto looked pretty cool engulfed in th Kyuubi's power... although I still find Naruto predictable, and kinda boring compared to the earlier stuff, but I'll keep reading, and see how it goes

Thread Information