Page 77 of 301 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

the pages about jirayia telling he's only been on the verge on death weren't in raws i read until now. that's cool, too bad yamato will definitely stop naruto when needed.

i like the idea of naruto being well awared of the dangers in going all kyubi. he's definitely talked again with kyubi.

is this transformation THAT jutsu jiraiya was talking about? i'd be dissapointed, not because it's easy from kishi, but because i expect naruto to be like before: full of surprises.

EDIT: and i want the leader of the akatsuki say: "i see the seal i made is weakening, naruto" XD (pshhhhh and i am your father pshhhhh)

If that happened I think I would commit seppuku on the spot, just because the Narutards were right.

ok, naruto has definitely gone berserk. spoilers pics at mangahelpers.com

god, sasuke is still #1 in popularity poll, what's wrong with kids today?

bad writting for Naruto.

and yeah Sakura's helpless again. woohoo XD <_< :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

I don't understand how an ultra well-trained, honed-senses, toned-body person can lose her balance and knock herself unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    If that happened I think I would commit seppuku on the spot, just because the Narutards were right.
    I don't recommend putting your life on the line for Kishimoto.

Sasuke and Kakashi I can understand, but Deidara is ranked above Naruto??? What a strange world we're living in.
    One Piece is boring.

Only because it's boring to say every week, "This is awesome. Oda is a Genius.".

Quote Originally Posted by Shylu
    I don't recommend putting your life on the line for Kishimoto.

Sasuke and Kakashi I can understand, but Deidara is ranked above Naruto??? What a strange world we're living in.
    honestly i'm more surprised by sasuke being #1 than deidara being #3. he's definitely an interesting character.

man, they're even saying that sai is surprised by watching sasuke... filthy narutards...

I love that pic of Kabuto hugging the explosion.

Dude, Deidara rocks, I'm not surprised he's in the top 5.

As for Sasuke . . . . . I guess he just really strikes a cord with Japanese kids. If they did a poll here in America I'm sure the results would be quite different.

And yeah, Sai's a jackass, but we knew that. I am interested in seeing what his "top secret mission" really is (surprised it showed up so fast). Probably has something to do with gaining control of Naruto so Danzo (the Ne leader) can have his power or some stupid shit like that.

Sakura . . . . . what happened to being kickass? In the words of somebody on another forum, she fell victim to "Plot-no-jutsu."

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

The deal with Sakura is that she got knocked down by Kabuto's flying body (take a second look and you should see it)

Doesn't matter to me if it's "Plot-no-jutsu." or not, as long as Naruto finally does some real damage
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

shit, the first chapter i want to read in a while and it's damn late!
    don't worry about sakura, what's important is that sai will think "well, naruto is not an ass in the end"

Well Oro still think different hs still taunts him so Naruto might just go 4 tails or so it looks on the last panel :laugh: but then Yamato will probably interfere or maybe even Sauseke vwill show up :laugh:

Sinners BEwary-wary Quiet

Sasuke most likely will show up already...and u know wat, poor Sakura wont see him...:D (How come I don't feel bad about that at all). Well, heres hoping the battle scenes wont outlast its glory again...:)
    WHAT??? :ohmy: Nothing's worth this much troubleXD

Naruto just blew Oro arm off! And then Oro just shed his skin and made a new body! What in the world? Maybe that is the bloodline of the new person he took over.

I'm surprised people aren't screaming "DBZ!!" At the top of their lungs at the bigass explosion Naruto somehow created.
    Eh, not too much happened this chapter...we're basically at the same stage as last week, + 1 tail.
    And can anyone tell me what the point of the drawing-bird was? It seemed to do nothing but show that Sai wouldn't save Sakura even if he could.

Best part of the chapter was Orochimaru looking pathetic in the second last page.

Badass Hat

Well Sai is lower than trash.

Having just watched the first 60 or so episodes of the Naruto anime, I noticed something. Naruto very rarely went Kyubbi in part 1.

I'd like to see Sakura start falling again and wake up and summon a slug to save her.

Sasuke being number one deosn't surprise me. The series is targeted at boys in their early teens. And if I remember correctly from when I was one boys in thier early teens tend to symphasize with angsty tourtured badasses because that's how they see themselves.

My guess is that we'll see Sasuke in chapter 300.

And I'm hardly surprised that Oro is able to piss Naruto off. Oro is definatly smart enougth to know what he's doing.
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

nice chapter..

punch + mini-chitchat-flashback + tails

very nice.. as always..

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

So, Naruto almost killed Jiraiya with four tails? I would say Orochi's pretty much fudged if Naruto reached that state, but he's got that immortality complex, so I can't see how Naruto could possibly kill him.

I am disappointed, though, that the Kyuubi transformations are now a "bad" thing, in addition to Nauto having to rely on them more and more, especially since they're trigged by rage. Naruto's endless rage at Orochi for "taking" Sasuke only makes me think he's a brainless fool. Even Jiraiya mellowed out, even after Orochi killed the Third Hokage.

Thread Information