Page 75 of 301 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

bleach has fillers now? so the soul soicety arc is over in the anime is it over in the tankoubans too.The tankoubans seem behind to me, you'd think they have more out not just 20 like 22 or something i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

the soul society ended in the manga a while ago. Now they are on the Arranker tai Shinigami arc(i dont know what the official name is). They have filler cause they caught up to the manga pretty fast. Hopefully they wont pull the shit naruto did and have an entire season of filler

I know that i'm talking bout the tankoubans. Has it ended in the tankoubans.

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

So...what happened in Naruto this week? Or is there no chapter?

wasnt this weeks jump leaked a week early or something? so maybe no chapter this week

Yeah,this weeks chapters got leaked last week.
    So none this week.

no chapter this week, then no chapter next week. but it can be leaked early.

i think orochimaru knows sai, coz he says, when the 3 come out: oh, a known face, or something like that, while not talking about naruto. so yes, it can be sakura, as he met her during the chuunin exam, but it can be something behind sai's past. maybe sai's brother became one of the orochimaru's puppets, like sasuke. that's why he's angry about sasuke.

i don' think he knows Sai but it's just Sai looks like Sasuke.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

ok, i can foresee people telling me "stop watching that damn filler eps!!!" but last week was the 1 hour special. i just thought "ok, i'll give it a try". the beginning joke was ok, then comes the recap of the previous eps. i just thought that the story looked awesome and that a lot of stuff happened. which made me want to watch it. but as i'm a lazy bastard, i just decided to not watch it and sampled random scenes from this ep (166) and my god, there was a kakashi fight. at first seeing, that might be awesome! but that was unbearable... slow, uninteresting, sloppy-crappy animation. well, a filler fight.

that's sad, if they thought just a little about doing interesting fights, that would be ok.

how much more ep left before the real stuff? 6, 7? don't tell me MORE???

new stuff in the spring

Good news fans. Not only did the gekito ninja taisen and ninja concil games are coming out in the us naruto harutimate 1 is coming out in the u.s. too. Yaaay! So is the first one good. Do they have rpg mode like 3. (3 looks freaking awesome) If clash of the ninja 2 is coming out in october then i suspect this game to be out by august or september (june at the ealierest, i hope so,). Btw naruto clash of the ninja and ninja concil come out march 8.

(get the ninja concil its really fun or just download the japanese rom. Wait for the second clash of the ninja game first one only 8 characters *thumbs down* Maybe they'll have it to rent or something or if it goes low like grand battle did, gamecube version 20 bucks 0__o, ill buy it. I want to hear rock lees voice tho >=()

The latest chapter had me going "meh." Would've been a lot cooler if Kabuto had stayed Sasori's spy.

I am still a Yamato fangirl though.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    that made my 20 characters day.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

LOL!! That Dyroness
    She's such a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis
    LOL!! That Dyroness
    She's such a hoot
    she's definitely the most interesting person on NForums. too bad she lurks too much there...

woah best chapter ever :laugh: and yeah she's all dat.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

i cant download it.... poop

Heheheh,Dyro is awesome.

2 Naruto chapters = 1 OP chapter

I think that Naruto chapters are short (Also Bleach)

edit: now?

Thread Information