Page 74 of 301 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Sinners BEwary-wary Quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    2 more months....2 more freaking months to part 2!!?!
    Y torture yourself? just take a break from Naruto anime...y be subjected to such ridicule? Don't stop reading the Manga but stop the anime thingy...hehehe
    WHAT??? :ohmy: Nothing's worth this much troubleXD

I am taking a break...just still a bit impatient till Part 2 arrives.
    Hopefully the animation will be better and changed like One Piece did.
    Bleach and OP are my fuel now.

ehh... just calm yourself, forte. It's just two, extrenuating months, but at least we shouldn't have many fillers for Part 2 when it comes around, the fillers right now should put some distance between the manga and anime
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

we should never see a filler for this series ever again after this long having fillers but i guarentee filler in the middle of the upcoming arcs

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    Hopefully the animation will be better and changed like One Piece did.
    Bleach and OP are my fuel now.
    How do you mean? I viewed the original OP episodes and Gerusama's version of the Water 7 arc, and the change isn't necessarily good between the two. Like Naruto, OP tends to emphasize the "standing still" animations and decreases quality for action, but the overall quality is much more consistent, such that there's no massive deviations (like in Naruto, especially that laughable Naruto v. Sasuke final bout). Water 7 has settled into a "medium" quality, which is very consistent, but not necessarily good. I originally used the openings as a standard of quality, but I now know they're misleading; this assertion of medium quality isn't supported by the openings in any way, but from my firsthand view of the couple episodes I was able to aquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    How do you mean? I viewed the original OP episodes and Gerusama's version of the Water 7 arc, and the change isn't necessarily good between the two. Like Naruto, OP tends to emphasize the "standing still" animations and decreases quality for action, but the overall quality is much more consistent, such that there's no massive deviations (like in Naruto, especially that laughable Naruto v. Sasuke final bout). Water 7 has settled into a "medium" quality, which is very consistent, but not necessarily good. I originally used the openings as a standard of quality, but I now know they're misleading; this assertion of medium quality isn't supported by the openings in any way, but from my firsthand view of the couple episodes I was able to aquire.

Actualy when I compared the eary episodes and water 7;I found no great differance. But when I saw episode 248 and on I saw a increase in quality. This is how I see them at least.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

How do you define early Water 7? My earliest episode was Franky's destruction of Dock #1 after the assassination of Iceburg.

No,I mean the episodes starting after the G8 arc.
    Doesn't the animation change for the better?

Edit:Hmmm...Early W7 is when the Strawhats first arrive there...

how can there still be 2 months of fillers? that's crazy. what the hell are they talking about? naruto has the flu? naruto's birthday? naruto eats shit? :wacko:

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    how can there still be 2 months of fillers? that's crazy. what the hell are they talking about? naruto has the flu? naruto's birthday? naruto eats shit? :wacko:
    don't torture yourself with this kind of ridicule. Stop watching Naruto for 2 months...you know you are not missing anything...and the best he can do is his 1/2 pass 6 Rasengan and BOOM, there goes the enemy - Bye-bye. (Rasengan is getting kinda lame in my opinion, Kagebunshin still keeps me glued cos of the different things he can do with it but Rasengan...*YAWNNNN*)

Thats why I have completely stop watching Naruto. At least until the Kakashi Gaiden.

Quote Originally Posted by messiah2380
    don't torture yourself with this kind of ridicule. Stop watching Naruto for 2 months...you know you are not missing anything...and the best he can do is his 1/2 pass 6 Rasengan and BOOM, there goes the enemy - Bye-bye. (Rasengan is getting kinda lame in my opinion, Kagebunshin still keeps me glued cos of the different things he can do with it but Rasengan...*YAWNNNN*)

Thats why I have completely stop watching Naruto. At least until the Kakashi Gaiden.
    *meh* i stopped whatching it several weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    *meh* i stopped whatching it several weeks ago.
    That's the spirit!!! FILLERS ARE NOT WORTH SHIT...Let's all stop watching Naruto fillers!!!! (I hope I don't get flamed for this, but...its worth it!!!) XD :laugh: XD

Quote Originally Posted by messiah2380
    That's the spirit!!! FILLERS ARE NOT WORTH SHIT...Let's all stop watching Naruto fillers!!!! (I hope I don't get flamed for this, but...its worth it!!!) XD :laugh: XD
    i think you should stop saying it coz that's basically the subject of your 4-5 last posts and it's ok, we already know it's trash, we watched a part of it, too.

i stopped watching as well. but i still dl them and one day i'm gonna get stoned and watch them all through :steve:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    i stopped watching as well. but i still dl them and one day i'm gonna get stoned and watch them all through :steve:
    same here. but i don't think i'll watch them. there's always better things to watch.

no offense but what a waste of computer space tho if you transfer them to a dvd/cd then watch em that could be a solution but why take up the space

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    no offense but what a waste of computer space tho if you transfer them to a dvd/cd then watch em that could be a solution but why take up the space
    well i do put them on a DVD i never said i don't and i've got plenty of space anyway. 200 gigs for anime only.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

hmm.... I forgot about downloading Naruto episodes around ep. 160, but it all worked out in the end.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

I stopped watching when the fillers hit that stupid Konohamaru ep.
    Bleaaaach......

well Bleach will have fillers too now

Thread Information