Page 73 of 301 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

I think Kabuto's bout to get raped.

:steve:

I hope not. I was sad to see kabuto evil. That kid had a lot of pontenial to be kick ass. (tho he still is). What i want to see is sai vs sasuke. I hate sai but if he dies i want his death to be worth something. Also im not really sure how i feel about sasuke. I'm not sure if he should die for the better story line. Or have him go to kohona and be all happy or something. I also want atsuki to make a move during all of this. One more thing. What if sai's brother was that dude who got killed by itachi thatd be kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I look forward to Bleach followed by Naruto followed by One Piece. Flashbacks aren't my thing, though I recognise the importance of them.

heh Naruto is lekaed last most of the time :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

290 is out... I wish I could say I didn't see this coming from five miles away, but... I can't.

And the severe predactibility kind of ruined the chapter, though I admit it was somewhat fun to read regardless. I guess I should just put aside any hope of the story ever progressing beyond the most basic plotlines in shounen manga history. Then maybe it'll work out.

I hope for some cool fighting next chapter, though.

I couldn't read a bit of the dialogue, but everything happened like I thought it would. Yeah, waaaay too predictable.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

And Naruto will get owned again and'll be saved by either Sai or even Sakura thus making his character ever a bigger loser than he already is.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

So...could someone fill me in on what is going on? Sounds like a bar here. >=(

they are talking about the raw for ch290. *Spoilers from here on* orochimaru is watching, "attacks" kabuto, kabuto attacks the imposter (the new leader of team seven, i forget his name) Kabuto is actually still on orochimaru's side, and team seven jumps in. *spoilers end*

I didnt really read it but you can get all that just from seeing the pics

Sigh[ai]. This could have been much more interesting if Sasori were still alive, and we would get to see an Akatsuki v. Orochimaru battle. -.-;

Bleaugh!

that chapter was very expected and we didn't see anything original. well, yamato's way of thinking was still enjoying and the spread was quite good.

now how will a 4 vs 2 turn out?

i actually enjoyed this chapter i liked orochimarus words at the end. i hope we have a cool fight thats only 3 chapters

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Prediction time! Orochimaru comments about how Sauske is improving, Naruto bastiches about Orochimaru perverting his thinking, Orochimaru tells Naruto (the truth) that Sasuke came willingly, Naruto gets angry and sprouts three Kyuubi tails, Sakura screams at him to stop, Sai is watching from the trees. Yamato is trying to attack Orochimaru and shut him up, but Kabuto gets in the way.

Place yer bets, people.

Sinners BEwary-wary Quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    Prediction time! Orochimaru comments about how Sauske is improving, Naruto bastiches about Orochimaru perverting his thinking, Orochimaru tells Naruto (the truth) that Sasuke came willingly, Naruto gets angry and sprouts three Kyuubi tails, Sakura screams at him to stop, Sai is watching from the trees. Yamato is trying to attack Orochimaru and shut him up, but Kabuto gets in the way.

Place yer bets, people.
    Nah, Naruto's going to show his 2 1/2 year leap training in the nx chapter (we are all gonna be happy with it - cos all he did up till now is throw his STUPID temper at everything, sheeehs, HORMONS, dumbass) that will have Orochimaru & Kabuto shocked and awed...Team Seven Kicks Kabuto's ass while Naruto owns Orochimaru...Orochi is injured, Sasuke comes, saves orochi...tells Naruto they will meet again (this time is real...bla-bla-bla) escapes with Orochi n Kabuto, Orochi feels the time is right for another body transfer, tricks Sasuke into another fight with Naruto saying "Naruto is way stronger than you", Sasuke is enraged, goes off to seek Naruto...epic battle of 2 frens...
    WHAT??? :ohmy: Nothing's worth this much troubleXD

Quote Originally Posted by messiah2380
    Nah, Naruto's going to show his 2 1/2 year leap training in the nx chapter (we are all gonna be happy with it - cos all he did up till now is throw his STUPID temper at everything, sheeehs, HORMONS, dumbass) that will have Orochimaru & Kabuto shocked and awed...Team Seven Kicks Kabuto's ass while Naruto owns Orochimaru...Orochi is injured, Sasuke comes, saves orochi...tells Naruto they will meet again (this time is real...bla-bla-bla) escapes with Orochi n Kabuto...
    I got a huge laugh out of this; I wouldn't be surprised if things worked out that way. :laugh:

Well, up until the body-switch part. Still, though. :D

I got a huge laugh out of this; I wouldn't be surprised if things worked out that way. :laugh:

Well, up until the body-switch part. Still, though. :D
    I hope it doesn't XD , if it does...it will just show how far Kishimoto has dropped his standards in terms of plottong his storyline. If we can all predict the storyline...what else is there to look forward too? The art I suppose...Damn, and I used to be a huge fan of Naruto...=( now I just read it if it is out, if it doesn't, its no big deal. Can't say the same for some for "Other Parts" though. Hehehe, no pun intended, just for a laugh.

I hope it doesn't XD , if it does...it will just show how far Kishimoto has dropped his standards in terms of plottong his storyline. If we can all predict the storyline...what else is there to look forward too? The art I suppose...Damn, and I used to be a huge fan of Naruto...=( now I just read it if it is out, if it doesn't, its no big deal. Can't say the same for some for "Other Parts" though. Hehehe, no pun intended, just for a laugh.
    Hasn't he already dropped his standards? The Naruto Machine seemed to lose some steam after Naruto's Rasengan mastery, but the fanbase is still as large and rabid as ever. Assuredly, the people here at AP are the same, but with good reason; Oda has not had a chapter since the end of Drum that has gone below an "Excellent" rating. Kishimoto, well...

Such has been brought up many times. I need not revive it. The world taint fair, I tell ye.

Hasn't he already dropped his standards? The Naruto Machine seemed to lose some steam after Naruto's Rasengan mastery, but the fanbase is still as large and rabid as ever. Assuredly, the people here at AP are the same, but with good reason; Oda has not had a chapter since the end of Drum that has gone below an "Excellent" rating. Kishimoto, well...

Such has been brought up many times. I need not revive it. The world taint fair, I tell ye.
    Yeah! I couldn't agree with you more on the Rasengan thingy...Naruto has been hell bent on showing that move on every chance he gets...you don't see Kakashi showing off his Chidori as much...that's why I always liked Chidori better. But on the plus side, I always still have the Genin Exams arc ro re-read...

As for OP...yeah there hasn't been a chapter which has bored the hell out of me except the filler episodes of the ANIME and yet...even in the anime...Naruto has taken the "Bore the F*ck off Me" title with their recent season...hahaha. I stopped right before the ghost arc I think...

2 more months....2 more freaking months to part 2!!?!

Nah, Naruto's going to show his 2 1/2 year leap training in the nx chapter (we are all gonna be happy with it - cos all he did up till now is throw his STUPID temper at everything, sheeehs, HORMONS, dumbass) that will have Orochimaru & Kabuto shocked and awed...Team Seven Kicks Kabuto's ass while Naruto owns Orochimaru...Orochi is injured, Sasuke comes, saves orochi...tells Naruto they will meet again (this time is real...bla-bla-bla) escapes with Orochi n Kabuto, Orochi feels the time is right for another body transfer, tricks Sasuke into another fight with Naruto saying "Naruto is way stronger than you", Sasuke is enraged, goes off to seek Naruto...epic battle of 2 frens...
    i would have no problem with this up to the body switch part of course no matter how predictable it is. because it's time Naruto shows something i mean all this after time jump arc he's been doing nothing what a main character should do while everyone else kicked ass.

Thread Information