Page 70 of 301 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

wow this chapter makes me really hate sai not cuz hes mean to naruto is cuz he is the worse character in the series ^___^;;;

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I agree that Yamato is the major reason to keep reading right now. Sai is just another in a long line of "hot guys with no emotions", which are particularly plentiful in shonen. Yamato, on the other hand, kicks ass. That wood clone just had me rolling. (and kinda reminded me of Ed's tricks from FMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I agree that Yamato is the major reason to keep reading right now. Sai is just another in a long line of "hot guys with no emotions", which are particularly plentiful in shonen. Yamato, on the other hand, kicks ass. That wood clone just had me rolling. (and kinda reminded me of Ed's tricks from FMA)
    The best thing about Yamato is that weird face he pulls from time to time. It's freaky but funny. XD

so it's finally starting to gr interesting again. next chapter could be the best ever :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Yeah we finally know who the spy is. I'm pretty sure everyone guessed it would've been him anyways. At least things are picking up pace now.

Yamato is pretty awsome. I wish we'd see more of him than Sai really. I mean, what kind of ninja wears something that exposes his stomach? =__= Anyway, it's cool that we get to see some more familiar faces this chapter (it's just one step closer to Sasuke I reckon).

BTW, didn't Oro get a new body? And I thoght Sasori was dead, so who's the puppet dude? Questions questions...

It was kind of all laid out in the previous chapter how Yamato was going to disguise himself as Sasori to get close to the ''spy''. So yeah, that's him.

And remember, Orochimaru has always been able to freely change his face to whatever he desires. This appears to be his obvious favourite form, so it really wouldn't hinder him there what body he's in.

And I really liked this chapter. I mean, something actually happened. It's also been quite some time since I've looked forward to an upcoming chapter.

wow holy crap this chapter was good. I was suprised to see kabuto the spy. I wouldnt be suprised (ok i probably would,but..) if kabuto was the main villan of the series

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I knew Kabuto was the spy the second I read Sasori's words, but... Ehh.

I need to catch up, but I have no real desire to. I'm backdated about six or seven chapters, at least. The last one I read had my favorite line -- "Do you even have a dick?" ftw -- but I just didn't have any real desire to read on. Maybe I'll hear something interesting and catch up; who knows?

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Cool, something happened. Pity this was predicted way before Sasori was even introduced, back when in the Chuunin and Rasengan arcs. ~.~;

wow, for once in a while, kishimoto surprised me. it's cool to see oro is here. some nice stuff might happen then.

i can't bear sai anymore. hey, orochimaru, i have a nice idea for you, wouldn't you release sasuke and take sai instead?

igalsfy That will probably happen anyway :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

i can't bear sai anymore. hey, orochimaru, i have a nice idea for you, wouldn't you release sasuke and take sai instead?
    There's the problem: Sasuke went to Orochimaru freely, remember?

why not send sasuke to take care of sai ?

Quote Originally Posted by GoAnderson
    I knew Kabuto was the spy the second I read Sasori's words, but... Ehh.
    Same, it's been obvious from the beginning that we saw Kabuto that he had another agenda. So when Sasori said about the spy, it seemed perfect for Kabuto to be him.

I just wonder if it's a trap or not.

Also that bunny get pwned was hilarious.

I got a feeling if that really is Orochimaru, then our little friend Yamato might die. Unless that's someone disguised as him. But if his him, then team 7 might end up having a little scuffle with Orochimaru. Which might result in his death, which sucks because I actually think he's kinda cool; unlike our drag wearing Sai.

The poor rabbit. Sobs.

I hope sai dies like this

Sasuke: Chidori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sai: ah crap im dead oh well i had no emotions anyway so who cares.

*falls over dead*

=P

tho i do want sai to die and by sasuke then i want naruto to get pissed even tho he didnt like him. Also i hope yamato doesnt die. Do they even know its him.

I'll bet Sai has a revalation and then get mortally wounded and starts crying or something because he finally has feelings. Then he 'dies' and Naruto gets pissed and does his 'fists of rage' or some crap. Then Sai comes back to life some how and they end up eating Ramen together and are featured as best buds in one of the endings.

Yeh, Sai does seem like the fairly disposable kind. Though, I could easily see Yamato dying too if he gets caught out.

Thread Information