Page 68 of 301 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    It's a lucky thing I stopped burning Naruto after episode 135 then :laugh:
    i feel bad about it coz' i'm still downloading the fillers but i'll never watch them.

But honestly, Naruto fillers have quite an impact. I mean, adding siblings to an original character (Ibiki)? Will that be considered canon?:wacko:
    that's the most stupid things about the fillers. what's shocking is that people just go 5 seconds "they're siblings?" then it's over. nobody talks about it again and nobody cares.

The one thing that really made me stop watching Naruto other than them changing Gato's death (eventhough I only started watching the anime towards the end of the "Hunt For Sasuke" arc) was Jiraiya's comment to Naruto & Sakura during the rice country arc don't waste Chakra on these guys or something to that extent, really contradicting if any of you watched or read the part where Naruto found Jiraiya in that club and one of the bouncers tried throwing him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku Hunter
    I'll lay down my Yamato theory here....

While the mask is not exactly the same, it is a cat mask. Remember the white robed ANBU who had to watch Sandaime fight Orochimaru? He noticed and commmented on Shodai's Mukon no Jutsu as well. Cat mask + Muton no Jutsu + Head Gear similar to Nidaime.... Plus Tsunade said that Yamato was the best under Sandaime's command and the White Robed guy was clearly the ANBU leader. He had some good lines too for a nameless character that never came back..

Plus if Yamato really is the white robed ANBU...he really wants to kill Orochimaru. He wanted to get in there and help out but that barrier was impossible to break.

Here are some pics. I know the masks aren't the same, but from what I can tell each ANBU has there own animal.

----------------------------------

The Different Types of ANBU masks

Yamato isn't pictured. He is in a white robe below. He's obviously the ANBU Captain in charge of this assignment and is observing from a far.
    ------------------------------------

White Robe ANBU

Yamato

I know the masks don't match up exactly, but he could have added onto it during the missing years. They are both cat masks non the less and every ANBU has a different animal.
    Ooooo, that is a possiblity. But does the mask of the whtie-robed ANBU match the mask that's laying on the desk?

It's the same mask that appeared in the last chapter, the guy who delivered the mission to Sai.

Vvvvveeerrryy interesting plot twist if both new characters end up working for Roots.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

hehehe the masked ball. who is who :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

around chapter 263. but till then, i found it good
    Meh? Why's it crap then?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew
    It's the same mask that appeared in the last chapter, the guy who delivered the mission to Sai.

Vvvvveeerrryy interesting plot twist if both new characters end up working for Roots.

I don't think it's the same mask as the ANBU root. That one had more up and down lines. I think the guy in the bottom right may have a similar mask to that though.

Dynamite Glove - A Hajime no Ippo Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku Hunter
    I don't think it's the same mask as the ANBU root. That one had more up and down lines. I think the guy in the bottom right may have a similar mask to that though.
    i checked and unless i'm blind they're identical to me.:huh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Yes, they do look the same
    The only difference is that this one looks a little smaller in the forehead than the one shown before (either a different variation of the mask or an inconsistency in the drawing)

wow so the manga si starting to get somewhere. so Sai had a brother eh? interesting, i bet those narutards are already seeing this as him being part Uchiha clan or something :laugh: and Yamato realls knows some cool jutsus, i bet his combat repertoire is even better and yet another mysterious character, i wonder if it'll be someone we know? :huh: :laugh:

Wink zOMg!

What's Dragon doing in Naruto?

I want to know why Yamato summoned a house instead of a condo.

i wonder if yamato can summon some biatches

Hahaha,yeah.
    And a Ferrari to go.

Sai's never going to get tired of making fun of Naruto's pride.

Anything from Sifl and Olly wins 20 fold by default.

I think I actually saw the episode that was from.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    OMG~~! Watch this, BEST NARUTO AMV EVER: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...70352&q=Naruto
    XD good one , yea the best ever (since i haven't seen that many anyway:laugh:))

Pfft...

"I'm gonna jump from roof to roof and get my friends free cable" XDD

That AMV is actually fairly old. And it's from the same guy who gave us "Captain Hampton" and "Dizzy"!

Okay, so Sai has an older brother. His Sasuke clone status is now cemented.

Thread Information