Page 67 of 301 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah they spent way too much time on the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori. I mean the Kakashi/Naruto vs. Deideira(sp?) fight was barely shown, and they didn't even show how Team Gai beat their clones.

Man, I couldn't help feeling so... unenthusiasitic about the new arc that's coming up. Searching for information with new members sounds kind of predictable and linear.

I hope that Kishimoto has some surprises waiting for us, though.

chibi15

Yes, the new arc looks sooooo boring and I am going to stop reading it. Only the part where Gaara is alive and re-introduction of the other characters are interesting.

I am totally losing interest in Naruto in both anime and manga.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

I must say I'm quite hopeful for this new arc
    The next chapter (according to cam pics) looks like it's gonna be a favourite of many

. . . . is it because "he" shows up? (and where did you get cam pics?)

While grousing on the current state of Naruto a thought came to me . . . . lately in the manga industry editors have started to hold a lot more power over the creative process. They always had a hand in it before, but as of late for a lot of artists their editors are ruling the way a manga is done and what direction it takes. So is it possible that Naruto's current suckage is due to an overbearing editor? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    . . . . is it because "he" shows up? (and where did you get cam pics?)
    Saw them at NF
    If anyone wants to see them, go here
    EDIT: Never mind, the chapter's out now

man i'd really need a trans soon os id' actually know what's going on, other the SAkura showing she can punch hard , bah.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Ah, bitchslap!

Ownage of the chapter...

But, seriously, nothing much happening. Although the bit with the mask at the end confuses me... need translation.

Ha ha, that leader guy is kinda funny with his scary face. x3

and that's about the only good thing in this chapter. i'm getting tired of violent Sakura, especially now when she can punch hard. hope she gets hurt bad in this arc. that'd really make my day.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Just finished the Naruto/Sakura vs. Kakashi rematch ("Dang it! Because of the Sharingan, I can read his lips!").

When is the "suckage" suppose to start? :l

around chapter 263. but till then, i found it good

Well apparently Naruto and Sakura can't accept the truth when it's said to them. Sai just tells them the fact that Sasuke left on his own to the enemy makes him a trator. The village thinks of him as one also, at least their being realistic about what Sasuke did.

Therefore, the bitchslap.

Well, understandable, but I'm amazed how Kishimoto managed to stretch some talk, a bitchslap and a hot bath into 19 pages -_-;;

Quote Originally Posted by neostar8710
    around chapter 263. but till then, i found it good
    But since it will probably be read through more quickly than a chapter a week, Myoti will probably feel much better about the fight than we did

Yamato definitely rocks. I'm personally getting more enjoyment out of him right now than Sai.

But I too am a little confused at the end. The translation of the last bubble is "It seems it's going to get busy from now on." However I'm a little confused if it's supposed to be Yamato saying that. I mean, if it's Yamato then why does he have that mask? Isn't that the mask that the elder Ne member was wearing before? But the Ne member had long and spiky hair, Yamato doesn't. I'm confuzzled.

That chapter was pretty funny, especially the hot spring scene when Naruto shouted about dicks. :P

The anime was crap though. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Xephon
    The anime was crap though. :(
    you still manage to watch the anime?

pretty motivated.

It's a lucky thing I stopped burning Naruto after episode 135 then :laugh:

But honestly, Naruto fillers have quite an impact. I mean, adding siblings to an original character (Ibiki)? Will that be considered canon?:wacko:

I'll lay down my Yamato theory here....

While the mask is not exactly the same, it is a cat mask. Remember the white robed ANBU who had to watch Sandaime fight Orochimaru? He noticed and commmented on Shodai's Mukon no Jutsu as well. Cat mask + Muton no Jutsu + Head Gear similar to Nidaime.... Plus Tsunade said that Yamato was the best under Sandaime's command and the White Robed guy was clearly the ANBU leader. He had some good lines too for a nameless character that never came back..

Plus if Yamato really is the white robed ANBU...he really wants to kill Orochimaru. He wanted to get in there and help out but that barrier was impossible to break.

Here are some pics. I know the masks aren't the same, but from what I can tell each ANBU has there own animal.

----------------------------------

The Different Types of ANBU masks

Yamato isn't pictured. He is in a white robe below. He's obviously the ANBU Captain in charge of this assignment and is observing from a far.
    ------------------------------------

White Robe ANBU

Yamato

I know the masks don't match up exactly, but he could have added onto it during the missing years. They are both cat masks non the less and every ANBU has a different animal.

Dynamite Glove - A Hajime no Ippo Guide

Thread Information