Page 62 of 301 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    animeone do great subs. you can download their stuff by checking baka-updates.com

dattebayo is ok too, a lot of mistakes but ok. (baka-updates again)
    thanks! I will check them out.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    I wonder, after such a long absence. Do you think some readers even knew who he was at first?!
    lol. I think it was more he couldn't recognize him because he couldn't see his face/head period.

What's really funny is that some people on the NarutoFan forums found a little blurb in SJ that said "who is the mysterious boy who appears before Naruto!?" and from that everybody deduced that Sai was a guy. But no! It's not Sai that appeared in front of Naruto, it's Shino! So Sai's gender is still a mystery. I had a good laugh over that. (although I do think Sai is a guy)

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

The new chapter is out
    -Here's Chouji, just 2 more rookies left to reveal
    -Sai's interesting painting jutsu (seems to be based off a Chinese fable/myth)
    -Official...Sai's a GUY

I bet naruto rating has really went down that much, for kishimoto to draw another bishounen to keep the fangirls happy until sasuke arc. what he fail to realize is that it's not sasuke absent that makes it lose some fan interest, its the
    last couple chapters.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

I don't know what you mean about rating but I know sales for Naruto tanko is still very high and that should be an indicator that Naruto is still very popular

damn Kishi. everyone is kicking ass after the time skip excpet the main char who isn't doing anything except using the same old jutsus grrrr. will it take another 100 chapters for him to show him what he has learned?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

But Naruto still has "that" jutsu!

I know, sad isn't it?

I saw Naruto shirts at Hot Topic today. It was sad, I almost cried. (not really, I actually laughed. It was really lame). xDD They wern't even cool looking, it was just lame art from the anime. Next thing you know they'll be selling headbands, if they aren't already. EMO-tastic

I read the new chapter of Naruto. Sai seems.... I don't know. Choji looks good though. I wonder what happened to Ino.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

What *did* Jiraiya teach Naruto on his "mountain training" expedition? How to be perverted? Everyone else advanced to Chuunin, yes, that was expected...but for everyone to just plain advance, with the exception of Naruto, makes him a very weak character (written and literally) indeed! The more the store revolves around Kyuubi, the less it revolves around Naruto, and the more rancid the plot becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    I saw Naruto shirts at Hot Topic today. It was sad, I almost cried. (not really, I actually laughed. It was really lame). xDD They wern't even cool looking, it was just lame art from the anime. Next thing you know they'll be selling headbands, if they aren't already. EMO-tastic

I read the new chapter of Naruto. Sai seems.... I don't know. Choji looks good though. I wonder what happened to Ino.
    http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=244843

I haven't read the new chapter yet. I guess I need to.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=244843
    I knew it! Gah... such a 'wanna be cool' manuver...

You know, come to think of it, I saw someone wearing a Naruto headband here on campus about a month ago. I (inconspicuously) snuck closer to see if it was what I thought it was and I practically snorted out loud~ It was great.

I like this Sai or at least, I like his 'ninja art' ability or blood limit or whatever it is. Though he sort feels like Sasuke-lite, if you know what I mean. But props on the "do you have a penis?" comment, I too have oftened wondered that. XD

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I'd actually buy a headband (or forehead protector) if they had [long] velvet straps, and a decent metal-like surface. Futhermore, it has to be a SOUND NINJA protector; somehow, I think all that's going to be available will be Leaf Ninja bands. :glare:

..Did Sai really ask Naruto if he had a penis?

Sai's wacky painting jutsu is pretty cool looking. So is Shikamaru's new jutsu...!!

And Chouji looks cool. I can't wait to see Ino, I bet she looks hot!

not exactly no. he just questioned his masculinity cause Naruto's so weak :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

My friend wears a naruto headband. She's my friend though, so I can't say anything ><

Well yeah, but I was wondering if that was a literal translation.

yeah in the scan sai asks if he has a dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Sai asks, "Chinpo tsuiten desuka?" which LITERALLY is "Is your penis attached?" So, yes, it is a proper translation.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Thanks, that's pretty funny. Damn, I never woulda thought I'd see that in Naruto.

Then again, they talk about Ippo's giant dick in HnI all the time, so penis jokes aren't taboo or anything.

I'm a perv, but I hope Ino turns out to be stacked. She could be like "haha, I'm bigger than you, Sakura~!" ..I guess.

Thread Information