Page 61 of 301 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    SWEET!! Shino looks mad!!! cant wait to see then fight!! pwnage

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

hehehe so in the new chapter we get to see Team 8. or at leat only thjose pages are available for now. and the narutards already discuss how Hinata is fat :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    hehehe so in the new chapter we get to see Team 8. or at leat only thjose pages are available for now. and the narutards already discuss how Hinata is fat :laugh:
    isn't she actually hot? damn narutards and damn nerds in general, unable to have a girl and always considering as beautiful only some perfect magazine bitches.

yeah she looks good and hope to see more of her =)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

That's an exaggeration

A few people mentioned she looked a little chubby (they weren't saying she wasn't beautiful or anything like that) but it was really a trick of the heavy clothing and baby face

It's over now and now everyone saying she's hot and cute

let's hope the upcoming chapter will be good nevertheless

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

My brother will go nuts over this new chapter, he's a huge Shino fan

Shino's clothes rule! I'm guessing he won't be wearing the hood all the time
    Quoting from NarutoForums, he looks gangsta

Kiba's clothes are interesting. It looks like he has a biker jacket (while riding Akamaru in it, lol)
    Despite what some say, Akamaru does not look an overgrown puppy. You can see the matured features in his face

Hinata...what can I say...WOWZA!!! XD
    First up, great sandals (the kunoichi of konoha are getting into the world of footwear)
    Some people expected her to start wearing more revealing clothing but this just fine, she looks like a normal girl (which I dig) and not a supermodel wannabe
    Did someone say...MAMARIES? She was well-endowed as 12-13 year old, and now she has gotten a bit bigger
    Her previous hair started to bother me a bit, but even if it didn't, I'm loving her new do

Badass Hat

How much you want to bet she's hidding from Naruto in that scene? Anyways this just leaves Choji and Ino to be seen. I imagine we'll see them before Sasuke. As for Sasuke, here's my guess on how he'll be dressed...
    Naruto "Sasuke,why are you dressed like a male prostitute?"
    Sasuke "Orochimaru said he wouldn't train me unless I dressed appropriatly."
    Let us hope Luffy does not copy one of Frankeys moves.
    Just imagine Gomu Gomu Coup de Poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Luffies Hat
    How much you want to bet she's hidding from Naruto in that scene?
    i never thought it would be anything else.

Holy crap,that is AWESOME.
    Pimpin Shino!

hey dudes it's out

/me is going to read it now

EDIT: hey it's one of the best kishimoto's ones: the "nothing happens" chapter

Zero

Woo Hoo Akamaru looking cool after evolution, Shino looking like he needs a gold change that says "Bug Life" and Hinata with the thickness thats a change Naruto will notice :p.

Anyways..... this leads me to believe even more that Choji and Ino when introduced, will be found in a...Ahem..."compromising" posistion.

bah. i bet Choji will be having a meal when Naruto meets him :laugh:

"That will be $100000000"
    Helping out the Strawhats in Enies Lobby right now

Shino and Akamaru look awesomness
    I'll stick with One Piece to the end.

Kiba and Akamaru = awesome

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Where is a good site to get Naruto subs?

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Finally. FINALLY we get to see what some of the other genins look like! And Kishimoto outdid himself!

Somebody on another board said Shino looked like the ultimate drug dealer, and I guess I can see it. Definitely not what I was expecting. Is he dressing like that to hide even more bugs or something? In any case, I love his understated humor. "I see you had no problem recognizing Kiba, Naruto . . . ." (note: Naruto didn't know who Shino was at first)

Kiba looks damn cool! Kinda like Mr. Smith Ninja style. Like . . . . he's the biker, Akamaru's the motorcycle? I'm especially impressed with Akamaru, I knew he'd grow! (must love that puppy chow) Fufufu, I think Kiba is now my second favorite after Neji.

Hinata's design I'm the most pleased with. She looks more mature and really cool and yet still very modest. If she had been dressed slutty-like (not saying Sakura looks slutty, but still . . .) it would have been very out of character. But she's not, she's still adorable and shy, and I'm greatful for it. And yes, she was hiding from Naruto, and yes, Naruto did find her two seconds later (came within 2 inches of her face) and she proceeded to faint on the spot. I love Hinata. "I see you had no problem recognizing Hinata, Naruto . . . . " - Shino :laugh:

And yeah, I noticed the shoes too. Is this a trend Tsunade started or something? First Sakura's boots, then Tenten's . . . . . flats, now Hinata's strap-sandals. Who wants to bet Ino's sporting pumps?

Final thought: Best chapter in a while. Team 8 looks great, and I'm glad Kishimoto didn't rob them of their personalities. In fact, Shino has more personality than he did before. And I would definitely cosplay as post-time skip Hinata at a con. Definitely.

"Naruto didn't know who Shino was at first"
    I wonder, after such a long absence. Do you think some readers even knew who he was at first?!

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    Where is a good site to get Naruto subs?
    animeone do great subs. you can download their stuff by checking baka-updates.com

dattebayo is ok too, a lot of mistakes but ok. (baka-updates again)

Kiba and Shino looks damn cool.. I think im gonna pick up naruto again..

Thread Information