Page 60 of 301 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    I just hope Tobi isn't Obito.... that'd be pretty lame.
    Unless it's done correctly (though I'm not saying I want it that way)

On that topic, I can weaken the Obito=Tobi theory a little. One connection people see is the hair. It certainly does look a bit like Obitos, but it's not the same. Obito's has larger spikes and is set in a linear shape (like a star). Looking closely, you can see that Tobi's is a lot like Zetsu's only black (if it's revealed that the hair isn't actually black, then the whole theory almost go down the drain). Of course, the larger evidences still remain (the eyehole and name)

I've been mulling it over and not I'd say Deidara just became my new favourite Naruto character. My (non gay) love for him grew pretty much the same way it did for Franky. At first, I didn't think too much of him (not that I hated him) but as each chapter came, the love gradually grew until one particular chapter suddenly showed that I liked him the most in the series. And it was this very chapter that did it (281). For Franky it was 375

my god, ep 157 was complete crap again. i can't handle anymore the filler fights, they're baaaaad and not fun at all. even the drunken fist sucked. i'd like to stop watching the fillers, but well, the previous fillers were not that bad. i have great hope in konohamaru

there's not many like you :laugh: most of the people i know and watch naruto said they won't watch NAruto anymore if next it's konohamaru filler :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    there's not many like you :laugh: most of the people i know and watch naruto said they won't watch NAruto anymore if next it's konohamaru filler :laugh:
    i was like that, too, but now i ^prefer stupid jokes rather than shitty fights. even konohamaru's way of fighting might be better than:

"kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "kage bunshin no jutsu",
    "tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu"
    "rasengan"

which is completely crappy as naruto doesn't use any trick as he does when it's kishi who makes him use it.

oh and as for ep 157 a drunk Lee is always fun. even if Naruto with his bullshit isn't :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Heh,the new ep was pretty funny with Lee getting shocked and rolling down the mountain.

I heard the filler may end in Sping 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

A-yup.
    Seems that the fillers will extend until at least Spring according to a speech given by the Studio Pierrot producer first detailed here. This would be in line with the idea that this whole season will consist of filler, with Kakashi Gaiden at the end. This would mean the season would end around March/April 2006 and then Part Two of the anime would start. This would give the anime more than enough time to get ahead. Especially as the manga is just now finishing an arc.
    Check it out.

I don't care if it is another filler, I just want to end this one! I am getting so sick of this 'curry of life'. This filler mission was dragged out WAY longer than it needed to be, and didn't keep me interested in the slightest. >O

I don't really care as far as extending the fillers go, because it gives the manga a chance to go further ahead, but if they are going to make fillers, they should at least make GOOD ones.

Next filler is about the Konohamaru corps.
    BLAEGH.

Question: Is there no new chapter this week? it should be 282, i think.

No chapter this week.

Chapter comes out next week.

Well, I was pretty much WTF through this whole episode. xD What's with all the crazy crazy faces and strange poses? But it was pretty funny too. I actually liked the animation in this one too.

it's a "Don't give children dishes with wine as one of the ingredients(accidental or not :laugh:) " kind of ep, as it'll make'em drunk and drunk children are no pretty sight

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

well the anime is gonna drag on for a while... but the thing that makes me annoyed is the fact that the manga is moving along so slowly.... especially the last 10 or so chapters... i kinda found it gay how Dierdera didnt die... its just not as good as it was about a yr ago...

hopefully something cool will happen soon... e.g something about Sasuke... been waiting for that for AGES

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

hopefully something cool will happen soon... e.g something about Sasuke
    Seems whats going to happen.

PROPS to Octagon For Luffy Sig.

SONS OF *coocoo*
    THE DUB HAS RETURNED!!!!

who cares about Sasuke. first Naruto has to do something good.

Something... cool... with Sasuke? Cool and Sasuke don't go together. Sasuke sleeps together with Angst. -_-

Well, it's possible, but I still think that he will be dressed in the most inappropriate way. Orochimaru style.

Thread Information