Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Jacobo

Originally posted by Heritic@Mar 20 2005, 03:48 PM
    They're just jumping from tree to tree, they just never get shown standing on a tree branch. I guess it's faster that way than to walk, especially considering the current situation.
    [snapback]18172[/snapback]
    I know, but it just looks so stupid like they're trying to fly like in Dragonball Z.

MB.

Originally posted by Heritic+Mar 20 2005, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heritic &#064; Mar 20 2005, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MB.@Mar 20 2005, 06:34 PM
    Why are they always running through a god damn forest? Change of scenery please for the love of god&#33;
    Hmm, well they&#39;ll be in the Sand village soon enough. How&#39;s that?
    [snapback]18168[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

I want snow....

And I want plot....

Why can&#39;t they run through a sea of plot?

Alas I think Naruto and Gaara punctured a hole in the Plot tank when they were fighting at the end of the Exam, and it started to leak.....

Well, after the time-jump they&#39;re finally starting to get the Akatsuki story going. However, I think they paced it wrong. I WANNA SEE THE OTHER GENIN&#33;&#33;

The akatsuki story is already looking like another chase story....
    With Gaara filling Sasukes role as cocooned captive who is an anti-hero.

Chase
    Chase
    Chase

MB.

They need to have a group fight. A giant war perhaps....and people need to start dying. That&#39;s right kishimODA&#33; Kill off your god damn characters&#33;

What happened? Haku and Zabuza died. Gaara was killing people like there was no tomorrow....and now you feel you have to keep everyone alive.

Chouji and Neji should be gone. Chouji fulfilled his role and realised he had friends. Neji should have died liberating himself. Shikamaru should be emo and should have been caught by Ino trying to kill himself. Lee should have beaten Kimmiaaru on his own and an Akatsuki member should have showed up in that arc and tried to take Naruto. Gaara shows up and Sasuke, Naruto, and Gaara all kill him....than Sasuke turns on Naruto and Gaara again and leaves them on the brink of death to be found by Kakashi.

So, let me get this straight... The Leaf village receives an incredibly urgent message from the Sand: Apparently, the Kazekage, the leader and foundation of power of the entire village of the Sand has been overpowered and taken captive. This is a disaster so huge it could result in a world-wide civil war. Who does the Leaf decide to send as help?

Two kids with an attitude the size of China and one old jounin dude.

Right. Well, anyway...

I agree with the pacing and plot really having slowed down to the point of non-existence. However, the way things are now, we&#39;re bound to see Naruto kicking some ass soon, and honestly... That&#39;s just what I wanna see.

... Oh&#33; Look, mommy&#33; I&#39;m in someone&#39;s signature&#33; Whoo&#33;

Originally posted by MB.@Mar 21 2005, 06:12 PM
    Neji should have died liberating himself.
    Yes but if Neji died, all we&#39;d have would be Hinata. *shudder*

MB.

Originally posted by Heritic+Mar 21 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heritic &#064; Mar 21 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MB.@Mar 21 2005, 06:12 PM
    [snapback]18697[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

You mean for the Byakugan? I&#39;ve seen enough of it. Same with the Sharingan. We need new techniques and we definantly need more bad asses who like to kill people to show up.

Originally posted by MB.+Mar 21 2005, 02:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MB. &#064; Mar 21 2005, 02:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by Heritic@Mar 20 2005, 06:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-MB.
    @Mar 20 2005, 06:34 PM
    Why are they always running through a god damn forest? Change of scenery please for the love of god&#33;

Hmm, well they&#39;ll be in the Sand village soon enough. How&#39;s that?
    [snapback]18168[/snapback]
    I want snow....
    [snapback]18194[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    watch the movie :lol:

people who like to kill people are boring. people who drive people insane, toy with them and get away with it are cool. it also doesn&#39;t hurt if the ydon&#39;t have some greater ambition like destroying everything ,... yadda yadda yadda :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Yeah, "I LOVE DEATH&#33;&#33;&#33;" characters get really boring and annoying after seeing 50 of them.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

MB.

people who like to kill people are boring. people who drive people insane, toy with them and get away with it are cool. it also doesn&#39;t hurt if the ydon&#39;t have some greater ambition like destroying everything ,... yadda yadda yadda
    No. That would be DBZ. Naruto is already turning into DBZ with all the power ups. Between Mystic Naruto and SSJ3 Sasuke and then the Jounins still being able to own them and then Akatsuki owning them and then whoever shows up at the end of the series who&#39;s stronger than every one whoever existed.....son of a bitch it is going to be DBZ isn&#39;t it?

Originally posted by Heritic+Mar 21 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heritic &#064; Mar 21 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MB.@Mar 21 2005, 06:12 PM
    [snapback]18697[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;d pick Miss.Shaky over Mr. Large-stick-in-my-ass anyday.

Ah, I just finished catching up (so for the most of it, I&#39;m caught up in Bleach and Naruto). Wow, the time jump was excellent. Great new &#39;start&#39;. Things are starting to look up. I&#39;ll admit I was in a drought there for a bit during the &#39;chase Sasuke&#39; thing, but things are looking better from here. Er, what I mean by that is that things seemed to slow down quite a bit there. Maybe it was actually going fast like the the arc had started out when I first started reading it. I&#39;m not sure. I just read a good number of chapters in a row just now, so that might contribute to part of the &#39;pace&#39; factor.

I don&#39;t know what quite to expect at this point, but hoepfully it&#39;ll be good. I still find the "Sand coming out of nowhere and saving Shikamaru&#39;s team" out of place. Well, at least Sasuke got away. Progressing the story is fine by me.

Hmm, so I&#39;m starting to sniff an end to Naruto somewhere in the not too far-off future. I&#39;ll be glad in a way, and in a way, it&#39;ll be kind of disappointing to have the series come to an end. But, all things have to come to an end sometime. I&#39;d think.

So now, after seeing some FMA again, reading some Naruto & Bleach, I think I ought to see re-watch/re-read a few things..... Somehow. XD Time has no mercy on me it seems.

Originally posted by Zephos@Mar 21 2005, 09:26 PM
    I&#39;d pick Miss.Shaky over Mr. Large-stick-in-my-ass anyday
    Yeah? Well, I wouldn&#39;t.

Originally posted by MB.@Mar 22 2005, 04:18 AM
    people who like to kill people are boring. people who drive people insane, toy with them and get away with it are cool. it also doesn&#39;t hurt if the ydon&#39;t have some greater ambition like destroying everything ,... yadda yadda yadda
    No. That would be DBZ. Naruto is already turning into DBZ with all the power ups. Between Mystic Naruto and SSJ3 Sasuke and then the Jounins still being able to own them and then Akatsuki owning them and then whoever shows up at the end of the series who&#39;s stronger than every one whoever existed.....son of a bitch it is going to be DBZ isn&#39;t it?
    [snapback]18795[/snapback]
    it can&#39;t end in a different way. it how it is. there&#39;s alyway someone stronger . it just like evolution. but i don&#39;t care its&#39; not like anime is for anything else than entertainment :D
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by Heritic+Mar 22 2005, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heritic &#064; Mar 22 2005, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Zephos@Mar 21 2005, 09:26 PM
    I&#39;d pick Miss.Shaky over Mr. Large-stick-in-my-ass anyday
    Yeah? Well, I wouldn&#39;t.
    [snapback]19103[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Yhea? YHEA?
    Zat so?

Marred

.. The four word rule is there so that there wouldn&#39;t be any stupid, unnecessary posts, not so that there would be stupid unnecessary posts with more than four words.. <_<

Forum yogi sayz: Who is more spammish? The one who posts the spam? Or the one who posts a warning about the spam?

Anyway, I guess Neji is better after Naruto kicked his ass.... and his fight with Kidoumaru is literally the ONE decent part of the entire Sasuke-chase arc.

Marred

... >_>;; I was hoping you wouldn&#39;t notice. :lol: (I admit, I’m an instigator.)

I rather liked Lee and Kimimaru&#39;s fight, and when Garaa stepped in. I&#39;m not sure, but I think they added some things to that in the anime. It was pretty entertaining.

Thread Information